What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Can anyone help me with the cheat engine to make more seeds i can't even tell which the seeds i want (or a way to make a seed merchant like someone mentioned i think in the thread)... :confused: :confused: :confused:
I recommend having at least 3 of the seed you want to use before you try to cheat engine the seed. ok first set the value to 7(if you have 3 of the seed) then use 1 seed and set the value to 5(2 seeds) but do note this may or may not be the only instance with those values.

be sure not to set the value higher then 199(99seeds) because it may cause the game to crash and make sure the value is a odd number(3=1, 4=error, 5=2, 53=26)
It may not be of much help, but when I'm searching for things for games in RPG maker, I almost always search using the formula of a*2+!. And to avoid confusion a = the number you are looking for, btw.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It may not be of much help, but when I'm searching for things for games in RPG maker, I almost always search using the formula of a*2+!. And to avoid confusion a = the number you are looking for, btw.
and that's why even numbers give errors :D

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with the cheat engine to make more seeds i can't even tell which the seeds i want (or a way to make a seed merchant like someone mentioned i think in the thread)... :confused: :confused: :confused:
I'm using Dark Byte's code for a long time now and it always works with RPG VX.

With that it's pretty easy hunt for values.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm following your explanations to the letter and even with the script but it won't take effect so i assume i'm doing something wrong... :eek: :eek: :eek:

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm following your explanations to the letter and even with the script but it won't take effect so i assume i'm doing something wrong... :eek: :eek: :eek:
If you're using script remember to set "Value Type" to RPG VX.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're using script remember to set "Value Type" to RPG VX.
Done that just every time i try to save said cheat and return to the item menu it crashes on me so there maybe something i messing up there...

Reputation score

I can't believe I never knew about this. This is probably one of the best things ever. No more being punished for accidentally inputting an even number at times.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And here i was manually inputting them...
Also 4 = null

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Done that just every time i try to save said cheat and return to the item menu it crashes on me so there maybe something i messing up there...
Save cheat? As in closing Cheat Engine and reopening it later when you play game again?
That would be because values you're finding are temporary (addresses aren't green in cheat engine) and when you reopen game with these saved they will be assigned to something else potentially causing crash.

As in you found item you want to edit and did that then game crashes? You could find wrong item, sometimes it's really hard to find what you want when it's rare drop.

Otherwise dunno, I'd need exact same version of game you have and your save and what do you want to edit to try and get the same results as you get.

Reputation score

Another thing you can do is to use the RPG Maker editor to change what enemy drops what. You can fight the enemy and farm for said item, then save. I would recommend having two versions of the game just in case you break something.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Save cheat? As in closing Cheat Engine and reopening it later when you play game again?
That would be because values you're finding are temporary (addresses aren't green in cheat engine) and when you reopen game with these saved they will be assigned to something else potentially causing crash.

As in you found item you want to edit and did that then game crashes? You could find wrong item, sometimes it's really hard to find what you want when it's rare drop.

Otherwise dunno, I'd need exact same version of game you have and your save and what do you want to edit to try and get the same results as you get.
Ah gotcha well gotta wait on getting my saves but the version is 1.21.00 from before zeoarchives was reported the first time and became valzeo.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another thing you can do is to use the RPG Maker editor to change what enemy drops what. You can fight the enemy and farm for said item, then save. I would recommend having two versions of the game just in case you break something.
if you're gonna do that just make an npc that gives you the item

Reputation score

if you're gonna do that just make an npc that gives you the item
That's an option too. Honestly, that option would be the preferred option. The only reason I suggested altering an item drop from a common enemy is because it's much easier for one to do.

redx

Reputation score

where do you get something like this?

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

legally? i got vx ace in a humble bundle but it goes on sale on steam sometimes.
though decrypting the game and altering it are illegal anyway.

dienow

Reputation score

That's an option too. Honestly, that option would be the preferred option. The only reason I suggested altering an item drop from a common enemy is because it's much easier for one to do.
Assuming you've depacked the game, putting a sprite on a common map with the "give item" trigger is insanely easy. That's what I did when I needed job seeds.

Reputation score

where do you get something like this?
You can also find torrents of the program if you look around for it. That would be the illegal method though.

Assuming you've depacked the game, putting a sprite on a common map with the "give item" trigger is insanely easy. That's what I did when I needed job seeds.
Many years ago on RPG Maker 2K, someone kept asking me how to do that and I kept explaining it over and over again. After it seemed like they were never going to get it, I just told them to edit a some enemy's drop rate. They got it on the first try.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you can open the game up in vx ace anyways, what I've generally done is just to add a debug script (I usually use Claimh's, though I think Paradox in particular only works with Yanfly's) and just use that in-game. I dunno, just another way to cheat for RPGMaker, I guess =P

Reputation score

If you can open the game up in vx ace anyways, what I've generally done is just to add a debug script (I usually use Claimh's, though I think Paradox in particular only works with Yanfly's) and just use that in-game. I dunno, just another way to cheat for RPGMaker, I guess =P
You there! I must learn how to do this. I will PM you when I get back to the store. This knowledge would probably save me a lot of hassle in the future.