What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Dark_Messiah

Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

So i've been trying to get all the monstergirls, but for some reason some of them won't ask to join even though their affection is 100, for example riot, meda, roper, and another one whose name i forgot. I defeated them for over 40 mins each a lot of times but cant get them to join, is there some special requirement?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

So i've been trying to get all the monstergirls, but for some reason some of them won't ask to join even though their affection is 100, for example riot, meda, roper, and another one whose name i forgot. I defeated them for over 40 mins each a lot of times but cant get them to join, is there some special requirement?
Even at 100 it's still rng, that's why classes like monster tamer with its Recruit+ abilities help make it easier.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Riot was pain to get its like apostosis girls have a even lower chance (thats make sence since lore yaya)

also no new updates ? :(

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait, so has this game been translated for reals yet? I keep finding stuff like this

[it's an image depicting the bio page for the character/monster "Lilim"]

redx

Reputation score

Wait, so has this game been translated for reals yet? I keep finding stuff like this

no. think 5% with skills translated

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no that's from KC's(the artist who drew Alice/Erubetie/the slime at the start) MG encyclopedia.

It has nothing to do with MGQ... other then Ecstasy using her in the mod.

textbook703

Reputation score

no that's from KC's(the artist who drew Alice/Erubetie/the slime at the start) MG encyclopedia.

It has nothing to do with MGQ... other then Ecstasy using her in the mod.
So a fan made that encyclopedia entry (and many others) as an unrelated project, that I've mistaken as being related to MGQ because it involves the same style of art and a succubus with blue-ish skin and white-ish hair?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

So a fan made that encyclopedia entry (and many others) as an unrelated project, that I've mistaken as being related to MGQ because it involves the same style of art and a succubus with blue-ish skin and white-ish hair?
Eeeh not really I'd say a "Fan made".
Kenkou Cross kind of got the whole thing going originally. If anything, he's the 'origin' of all this.

The Monster Girl Encylopedia has some really waifu-tier monster girls though. Its a 'bleak' setting, but all the monstergirls really want husbands and tend to be very doting, loving wives once they find a mate. So its not that bad.

MGQ kind of took that setting, and decided to well, play it more in the bleak/dangerous setting it sets up, without the wife-ness going with all of them.

Kenkou Cross did some of the art for MGQ as well, such as Alice and the Slime Girl.

textbook703

Reputation score

Kenkou Cross kind of got the whole thing going originally. If anything, he's the 'origin' of all this.

The Monster Girl Encylopedia has some really waifu-tier monster girls though. Its a 'bleak' setting, but all the monstergirls really want husbands and tend to be very doting, loving wives once they find a mate. So its not that bad.

MGQ kind of took that setting, and decided to well, play it more in the bleak/dangerous setting it sets up, without the wife-ness going with all of them.

Kenkou Cross did some of the art for MGQ as well, such as Alice and the Slime Girl.
Word. Thank you for the explanation.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure torotoro's been making monster girl fiction since the 90s. that said KC's Encylopedia was started before MGQ so you can't call it "Fake" or a "Copy". torotoro and KC are frineds so take it for what you will.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Who is KC?
Also who drew all the pics of the lolis, Fox girl, Tamamo, Dragon pup, vampire girl, tiny lamia.

redx

Reputation score

Gamer23

Reputation score

THX! Oooh seems like my favourite character's artist collab with the KC one and made alice.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure torotoro's been making monster girl fiction since the 90s. that said KC's Encylopedia was started before MGQ so you can't call it "Fake" or a "Copy". torotoro and KC are frineds so take it for what you will.
I wouldn't say MGQ is a "fake" or a "copy", it was simply taking Kenkou's MGE and applying the idea in a different way. Mostly the monsters aren't as waifu-material really.

That's actually the main difference I suppose. The monsters in MGQ (well, some) are actually deadly and kill people after all, haha.

And naturally they'd be friends, makes sense.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wouldn't say MGQ is a "fake" or a "copy", it was simply taking Kenkou's MGE and applying the idea in a different way. Mostly the monsters aren't as waifu-material really.

That's actually the main difference I suppose. The monsters in MGQ (well, some) are actually deadly and kill people after all, haha.

And naturally they'd be friends, makes sense.
there's more content now but torotoro's site has been like this since 2002

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I was revisiting MGQ Paradox with a 100% save, but I never got so far as to actually find the succubus home, where is it guys? I've gotten to the desert area but through the caves there doesn't seem to be anything beyond that?

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it only covers the first game (up to gnome)