What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I kind of hope part 2or 3 will include succubi who try to tempt you if you speak to them in the succubus village at least. The fantasy world of mindia had some and their fun to explore.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh god my fucking sides....

Also you dont need to re-fight them for that you unlock tempation cgs at the "monsterpedia"
I only spoke the truth! :)

Oh and no no I meant that I would like to see a request scene that uses the temptation cgs, that would make a good extra scene for the girls that have a special one without the need to fight them again.

Ningyo no Koibito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dargoth is asking for help editing text files for the next patch.

Its tough doing it by himself, and his little "helpers" won't do it either, so...

Anyone up for it? I have no creativity whatsoever so yeah...

Know its been said before but uhhh...I didn't see it by the time I wrote this lol XD
I'm covering the Iliasport dialogue. I have a final revision of that coming up very soon.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload a new game+ save file?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there's a new ancestor up now.

from what little japanese I can read she is the ancestor of both the Lamia and Harpy races.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

from what little japanese I can read she is the ancestor of both the Lamia and Harpy races.
Wow she's hot too!, Was starting to get a little sad at the relative quietness of this thread...

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

?! Then Lamias and Harpies are not-so-distant cousins?

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And the way why each artist keep in one race/stable, i think because they want to add a harem CG with each race... Shiki with the ancestors, xelvy with their angels and maybe UN_DO for their Black Alice's family.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Behold the migthy heresy explanation: Quetzalcoatl or whatever its called !

If my memory serves me right I remember seeing a Quetzalcoatl look-a-like in the tower where Black Alice makes an appearance. Also, in the game files there is a portrait of her by the name of coatlus.

So that means that the truth has been among us all along!? :eek:

Last edited:

laoes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New dargoth english patch is out.

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's nice to see the translation project still making progress. A quick look at the progress list shows there is a ton of text in this game that need to be translated. I'm pretty staggered by the amount of writing effort that went into the game.

Jomppaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the second part might be even bigger than the first one considering how long it's taking to get finished, but i have no idea how long the first part took.

Keliar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think time has anything to do with the resulting amount of content, depends how it's done. Creators may be sidetracked by other projects too or just take a break.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think time has anything to do with the resulting amount of content, depends how it's done. Creators may be sidetracked by other projects too or just take a break.
I think the second part might be even bigger than the first one considering how long it's taking to get finished, but i have no idea how long the first part took.

Just like vanilla monster girls it will take YEARS to finish and other YEARS to get a trad so you have all the time of the world...:p