What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Yup, it's from toro2 official blog...

So far we have given a total of 5 ancestor:
Fox - Tamamo
Succubus - Minagi
Scylla - Hiruko
Slime - Kanade
Alraune - Kanon

I dunno if the 1st Alice is also an ancestor for Lamia or not?
Ahhh shit, anyway im still waiting for tamamo, i cant make the fluffy tail team without her....and yao.

Now serrus, part 2 when...

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luka be a man and feed her 9000 Sausages so she lets you put it in the other hole *TEARS SHIRT OFF*

but yeah Kanon looks amazing can't wait for MGQP2.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Luka be a man and feed her 9000 Sausages so she lets you put it in the other hole *TEARS SHIRT OFF*

but yeah Kanon looks amazing can't wait for MGQP2.
Hu talking about "hyper maxed affinity" theres will be special endings with you fav waifus right? RIGHT!? (i will be sad if theres nothing involving the imp gang:()

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

(i will be sad if theres nothing involving the imp gang:()
Strange that I've always loved the monster-girls that defeat you only if you let them, like that Succubus drain chick from MGQ2 and the Imp who gets increasingly confident and starts insulting you for being such a horny loser as she jerks you off. Is there something wrong with me???

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Strange that I've always loved the monster-girls that defeat you only if you let them, like that Succubus drain chick from MGQ2 and the Imp who gets increasingly confident and starts insulting you for being such a horny loser as she jerks you off. Is there something wrong with me???
Not really, just means you like the fantasy of someone that you know is weaker than you assuming a dominant role/becoming more assertive against you, because that reveals more of their kinks and gets off both of you more.

At least that's what I think since I love that type of monster-girls too. Maybe that's why I find the temptation attacks or requesting scenes more arousing, since its you the one asking for it/allowing it to happen.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hu talking about "hyper maxed affinity" theres will be special endings with you fav waifus right? RIGHT!? (i will be sad if theres nothing involving the imp gang:()
at the moment I'm just pretending the 4koma at the end of 私の魔物娘を紹介します! EX4 are Eva's...

also agreed about the imp gang I mean what's not to love about these three

to sum up Rami's quest to fly I give you this image

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

at the moment I'm just pretending the 4koma at the end of 私の魔物娘を紹介します! EX4 are Eva's...

also agreed about the imp gang I mean what's not to love about these three
Even a x amount of grills with the highest affinity saying "Thx for playing" at the end is enought for me....

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not really, just means you like the fantasy of someone that you know is weaker than you assuming a dominant role/becoming more assertive against you, because that reveals more of their kinks and gets off both of you more.

At least that's what I think since I love that type of monster-girls too. Maybe that's why I find the temptation attacks or requesting scenes more arousing, since its you the one asking for it/allowing it to happen.
You definitely get it!, Those temptation scenes in MGQP are awesome, can't wait to see the translations in 2019 or whenever it's finally done lol.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Yup. Temptation scenes are the best in MGQ.

But I am more looking forward to the sequel than the translation. Chiitrans will do the job.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yup. Temptation scenes are the best in MGQ.

But I am more looking forward to the sequel than the translation. Chiitrans will do the job.

I'm looking forward to meeting this beauty in part 2, she doesn't look like the type that lets you win.... ever...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm looking forward to meeting this beauty in part 2, she doesn't look like the type that lets you win.... ever...
its a succubus or dark elf ? dun dun dun !

also im sure you will learn jap before the trad hit part 2....

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its a succubus or dark elf ? dun dun dun !

also im sure you will learn jap before the trad hit part 2....
succubus martial artist(same as the intermediate race in game)

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

succubus martial artist(same as the intermediate race in game)
Huh... I wonder if she is related somehow to Alma Elma, or maybe she is a fan of her Kyuba pseudonym in the Colosseum?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh... I wonder if she is related somehow to Alma Elma, or maybe she is a fan of her Kyuba pseudonym in the Colosseum?
for all we know she could have trained Alma Elma or been her sparing partner... or even her secret disciple :rolleyes:

of course they could have nothing to do with each other other then both being succubi

sigmazx

Reputation score

She looks good.

Therefore won't have enough CGs/scenes. It's always like that for me. :(

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She looks good.

Therefore won't have enough CGs/scenes. It's always like that for me. :(
So true lol, My choice to Major in Japanese may have been influenced to some extent by MGQ :p

They best example of them getting it right was the Succubus/ Succubus Witch enemies, AMAZINGLY HOT art and so many contextual CG's.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So true lol, My choice to Major in Japanese may have been influenced to some extent by MGQ :p

They best example of them getting it right was the Succubus/ Succubus Witch enemies, AMAZINGLY HOT art and so many contextual CG's.
maybe if you praise illias she will have 3 scenes affinity + 1 temptation....

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maybe if you praise illias she will have 3 scenes affinity + 1 temptation....
Speaking of temptation attacks and scenes, I really hope that in part two they add temptation attacks equivalent to the requesting scenes, I know they can be viewed in the encyclopedia but I prefer to see the actual scene, specially the monster girls that have special ones like Hip (Orc girl) or Manako (Dodomeki girl) and fighting every time you want to see it hoping you don't defeat her by accident or waiting for the temptation to trigger is kind of annoying.

The other thing is making some scenes a little more longer, for example Rami's (Imp gang leader) 10 and 100 affinity scene is too short in my opinion. I mean come on, we have proof that Luka can cum 10+ times so why not at least 3 times in that scene :)

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of temptation attacks and scenes, I really hope that in part two they add temptation attacks equivalent to the requesting scenes, I know they can be viewed in the encyclopedia but I prefer to see the actual scene, specially the monster girls that have special ones like Hip (Orc girl) or Manako (Dodomeki girl) and fighting every time you want to see it hoping you don't defeat her by accident or waiting for the temptation to trigger is kind of annoying.

The other thing is making some scenes a little more longer, for example Rami's (Imp gang leader) 10 and 100 affinity scene is too short in my opinion. I mean come on, we have proof that Luka can cum 10+ times so why not at least 3 times in that scene :)
Oh god my fucking sides....

Also you dont need to re-fight them for that you unlock tempation cgs at the "monsterpedia"

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dargoth is asking for help editing text files for the next patch.

Its tough doing it by himself, and his little "helpers" won't do it either, so...

Anyone up for it? I have no creativity whatsoever so yeah...

Know its been said before but uhhh...I didn't see it by the time I wrote this lol XD