What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

for alice you want to put her through every mage job for the most part.

rapiers are suck weapons with suck techs. she works best with a rod or staff pumping out insane damage spells as she gets higher damage and cheaper cost hit alls.

getting her to sage by mastering magician and priest is my recommendation as sage gets mp cost -25%.

for sonya, toss her ass out on the street. or do what i did and just master the white magic jobs and use her as a reserve healbot

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anybody got any tips on what jobs Alice and Sonya should go for? I've almost finished mastering their first basic job so I'm wondering what to do next with them.
alice is one of the best magic users around, buff magic all the way up
as for sonya, give her ur best hammer and you get one hell of a berserker, healing? ppuuhh the girl chose the wrong class

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haven't seen any good patreon hentai project get finished, though.
Overwhored, nothing else comes to mind.

Also Sierra will most likely end noxian nights rather soon, if the final version is 1.0

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the advice, guys. My party is around level 13 at the moment so I've already got a decent group for battling.
I stubbornly stuck with the Noble class for Alice thinking it would lead somewhere good in the future but I have started to notice her affinity for a magic class.
Sonya seems to be a potential Temple Knight in the future because of a warrior/priest nature.
I'm also wondering if Luka should go down the Guard or Warrior route. I did see there was a Warrior/Apprentice Hero class but I've yet to find the item for it.
Also, the Thief classes are a pain in the ass. I hate missing chests but it takes forever to level up this crappy class which means I have to back track a ton.

Lastly does anybody have a rough translation of the medal shop item list? I guess Dargoth hasn't translated it yet and I'm interested in what items they have.

P.S Illias sucks.

Sonya i have no clue. since she had Human race i tossed her away very quickly.
I have a strong feeling she isn't a mere human like the way Luka isn't. They've been foreshadowing that she has a mysterious origin so I'm pretty sure she is going to go through some kind of transformation.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

everybody goes through guard because it gets equip shield. everybody also goes through thief > master thief if you want to take on the optional bosses. evasion 20% is not an optional thing if you want to fight reaper.

also, if you havent already, or havent already reached the point where you can: START USING A HARPY. harpies are the only way to steal materials, multitarget steal, and get a dance that ups party evasion and magic evasion by 50%. this is OH SO fucking broken stuff

if you're USING sonya in your party (i dont recommend it, there are MUCH better characters), take her through every class that learns club skills and abuse her 30% club skill damage multiplier

and dont forget you can put bondage ropes on characters outside of your active party to level them up twice as fast

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

everybody goes through guard because it gets equip shield. everybody also goes through thief > master thief if you want to take on the optional bosses. evasion 20% is not an optional thing if you want to fight reaper.

also, if you havent already, or havent already reached the point where you can: START USING A HARPY. harpies are the only way to steal materials, multitarget steal, and get a dance that ups party evasion and magic evasion by 50%. this is OH SO fucking broken stuff

if you're USING sonya in your party (i dont recommend it, there are MUCH better characters), take her through every class that learns club skills and abuse her 30% club skill damage multiplier

and dont forget you can put bondage ropes on characters outside of your active party to level them up twice as fast
Huh, never realised harpies could be that OP. Is there any particular one that stands out?

The only reason I'm sticking with Sonya is because I'm a stickler for having the part consist of the MCs rather than a bunch of randoms

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh, never realised harpies could be that OP. Is there any particular one that stands out?

The only reason I'm sticking with Sonya is because I'm a stickler for having the part consist of the MCs rather than a bunch of randoms
I think someone mentioned that the best harpy would be the unfortunate harpy, not entirely sure.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think someone mentioned that the best harpy would be the unfortunate harpy, not entirely sure.
Thanks, I don't suppose you know where I can find a translation for the Medal Queen's shop? I've tried the wiki with no luck.

Man, trying to hunt down these green chests that I missed is a nightmare. Really wish I wrote it down because trying each dungeon 1 by 1 is crazy.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do you mean you can go with other party than the imp gang

imp gang is love imp gang is life!

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Unfortunate is the best harpy. but i use Chirp(hooded harpy) since she has buffed dance decreased aggro(or increased can't remember) and can't be put to sleep. i grinded a bunch of agi seeds and tossed them on her so her wing attacks nuke.

Steal all the things.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its battlemaster nerfed ? cuz facerolling with battlemaster was like "oh damm...." and since everything that buff basic attacks buff battlemaster skills its crazy even more if you instant death/acension chance.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the unfortunate harpy is probably arguably the best

but i use reina. sky dancer is 2/3rd sp cost for dances and inflict status effects 30% more often. this makes death dance fucking hilarious. it's an instant action full enemy death if they're not resistant or immune

dances all have insane +speed to them. most activate before any other action in a combat turn.

and i had the imp gang in my party for most of the game, too

but i got rid of rumi cuz i just wasnt using her once i got hild

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What the shit? I just reached a point in the story where Luka gets the Hero job. Does this mean I wasted all my time levelling up Apprentice Hero and Warrior? God damnit

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What the shit? I just reached a point in the story where Luka gets the Hero job. Does this mean I wasted all my time levelling up Apprentice Hero and Warrior? God damnit

Nah, pretty sure Hero can use some of the skills acquired in the warrior and apprentice hero. ANd you can change back to them if you wish to.

Swordmaster luka is pretty damn awesome.

Also Battlemaster Sonya dual wielding lances with that skill that makes her attack like 4 times, or the others that do so much damage for a meele attack X

I can just imagine her dual wielding them.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah, pretty sure Hero can use some of the skills acquired in the warrior and apprentice hero. ANd you can change back to them if you wish to.

Swordmaster luka is pretty damn awesome.

Also Battlemaster Sonya dual wielding lances with that skill that makes her attack like 4 times, or the others that do so much damage for a meele attack X

I can just imagine her dual wielding them.
What I meant was that it instantly maxed out the Warrior job for me, meaning I could of just left it at level 1 and got a free boost for no effort

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

interesting. i didnt know it did that

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know how to cheat engine Job exp? I've tried a guide I found on 4chan with no luck.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know how to cheat engine Job exp? I've tried a guide I found on 4chan with no luck.
RPG Maker values are all multipled by a certain number, think it's 2 or 2.5.

The Cheat Engine forums teach you how to add a new type of variable to Cheat Engine to account for it and name it. So it says "RPG Maker VX" and calc's properly.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the shit? I just reached a point in the story where Luka gets the Hero job. Does this mean I wasted all my time leveling up Apprentice Hero and Warrior? God damnit
Since Luka can use Hero skills no matter what class he becomes leveling Apprentice Hero isn't a big waste but it is a little wasteful because you can get it for free.

honestly I used Sonya a lot simply because she has a lot of dialog...

though one of the best scenes in the game Nuruko meeting Gnome

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Friends, I bought a gift card so i could buy Paradox but DL Site doesnt take them. Does anyone have any recommendations for what i can do now?