What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

What is this project?, played the demo and it was just 2 below-average loss CGs. Is this something that will take him away for MGQ Para pt2?, I really hope not :-(
not really, the writing is the more time consuming part for torotoro an in this case he posted the slime story back in the late 90s iirc

heres the current link to the story itself

slime

anemone

Last edited:

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the latest version is? Thanks

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

OK So latest translation was released by Dargoth this morning, you'll need to be using 1.21 for it to work.

Sadly there is a little less content completed then what he was aiming for, and he doesn't seem interested in doing the H-scenes until the end. Might be time to put this one on the backburner for 6 months or so me thinks..

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i'm just going to guess this'll take 17 more months. guess i'll take what i can get.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

OK So latest translation was released by Dargoth this morning, you'll need to be using 1.21 for it to work.

Sadly there is a little less content completed then what he was aiming for, and he doesn't seem interested in doing the H-scenes until the end. Might be time to put this one on the backburner for 6 months or so me thinks..

I mean, don't rush to post the part where he says he completed Ilias Continent story-wise and it was much easier this time because he was getting people organized and stuff...

I'll agree though that given what a lot of people might have expected, this is kind of depressing. I would accuse him of dragging his feet through this project if it wasn't already clear that RPGMaker is a bitch, TT's code is a bitch, and the project has had enough speed bumps to make a motocross track blush. With people offering to help, disappearing, etc and the holidays and such it's actually pretty impressive that he got anything done to begin with. He did post in the comments that it will take him another 3-4 months (Ha!) to get Ilias Continent done, so there's always the possibility that we'll get a March patch with sweet Orc Girl loving.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I mean, don't rush to post the part where he says he completed Ilias Continent story-wise and it was much easier this time because he was getting people organized and stuff...
Don't get me wrong, I'm always thankful for the good work that Dargoth does, I have nothing bad to say there. Was merely saying that it's disappointing only because we want to experience his work so bad! Good things come to those who wait, and if I see MGQP 1/2/3 all translated by the time i finish my Law degree in another 4 years, that would be outstanding!

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't get me wrong, I'm always thankful for the good work that Dargoth does, I have nothing bad to say there. Was merely saying that it's disappointing only because we want to experience his work so bad! Good things come to those who wait, and if I see MGQP 1/2/3 all translated by the time i finish my Law degree in another 4 years, that would be outstanding!

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just to know, how many monster girls in the first episode? They say over 150 but it doesn't seem to be the case.

redx

Reputation score

Just to know, how many monster girls in the first episode? They say over 150 but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Hmm lets see

i have 137 companions think i lost all the BF not sure how.
2 are human

bosses 10 + 2 from extra world
the other succubus and black alice is story currently.

i don't think it is the case unless they want us to count Fairy A-F and Zombie A-D

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Humm i guess they planned 500 grills im sure i read it somewhere... anyway nothing new about the second part ?

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I looked into the file:

147 "normal" enemies (includes boss). (and 6 different enemies lower on the enemies list)
166 heroes but 8 of them are males (Luka, the pope and some others) and I suppose that some of them are unplayable
156 girls in the castle (not counting the maid) (but I counted by myself and there is surely some of them not playable (just a npc)).

So, yeah, it's certain that there is less than 150 enemies from wich you can recruit. There is max 151 different enemies girls (one of the enemy is not a girl and the bunny slime is counted two times (boss and non-boss).

Edit: I confirm: there is 146+1 different Talk: Event (One for every normal monsters, the +1 stand for bunny slime boss)

Last edited:

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Btw, somebody could explain why they chose the pirate sprite for the priest?

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How would you guys rate Panty Sensei as a party member?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey if you recruit Lily do Sara and Sonya gain access to a new race?

<-sided with Lucia

on a side note if your fast enough when you meet Nero for the first time you can make him stop time.

redx

Reputation score

hey if you recruit Lily do Sara and Sonya gain access to a new race?

<-sided with Lucia

on a side note if your fast enough when you meet Nero for the first time you can make him stop time.
The game has new game + you can recruit them both they even have dialog with each other.

edit: my Sonya and Sara only have human. maybe i missed a quest?
Edit: wrong save checked Q.Q and i can't dl from mega right now. oh damn might have to rework everything i did.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm lets see

i have 137 companions think i lost all the BF not sure how.
2 are human

bosses 10 + 2 from extra world
the other succubus and black alice is story currently.

i don't think it is the case unless they want us to count Fairy A-F and Zombie A-D
HEY!!! Panty sensei is also a human you can recruit!

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So part 2 when ?

If part 2 comes out before Dargoth finishes at least good chunk of the translation, I hope he considers opening a Patreon. Otherwise I'll feel a bit guilty.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If part 2 comes out before Dargoth finishes at least good chunk of the translation, I hope he considers opening a Patreon. Otherwise I'll feel a bit guilty.
if you bought the game and sincerely thanked the translation team, you have nothing to feel guilty about. Actuality some translation groups have gotten in trouble for taking donations. remember fan translation are technically considered redistribution of someone else's intellectual property. of course if the translators obtain permission for the creator to make the translation it would be fine.