What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Welcome to the world of video game development.

That said, it looks like Dargoth missed his own promise.

"MGQ Paradox English Patch v1.21a
August 3, 2015 "
in Dargoth's defense he practically had to start over every time ToroToro released a patch

EagleBlueSas

Reputation score

Anyone have a save with all or most of the scenes and CG unlocked?

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

in Dargoth's defense he practically had to start over every time ToroToro released a patch
True, thats why I'm not holding it against him. I just like to point out that things rarely/never work when it comes to meeting video game/software/translation development schedules.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

True, thats why I'm not holding it against him. I just like to point out that things rarely/never work when it comes to meeting video game/software/translation development schedules.
From what I could tell(I'm only interested in items and such) All items have been translated except the Escape Rope, All weapons, armors and abilities are translated. Most of the skills are translated as well although there are a few that were not translated and I don't think you have access to them at the moment anyway. I'm not sure how much of the dialogue has been translated since I only took care of the Database file for the EX patch.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to understand, why is that? Is it not possible to copy paste past dialogs to the newer files?

next year for sure, toro will need like 2-3 years to complete the game :D
Wow, so we can expect a completed game in 2017 :(

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So can Morrigan/Astaroth/The purple hair succubus(dunno her name...) any of them be recruited?

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

not at this point in the story/possibly never

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

next year for sure, toro will need like 2-3 years to complete the game :D
This makes me very sad :-(

I remember a blog that showed a purple succubus 6 months ago, she was so hot but I bet we won't see her until part 3 in 2020

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't find -any- of the patches on that website of his, and the translation tools I have don't help. THe only patch I could find on the entire place was patch_v303, which is for MGQ part 3 I think. Can anyone PM me a location for the 1.21 patch so I can finally translate it with Dargoth's and play?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to understand, why is that? Is it not possible to copy paste past dialogs to the newer files?

Wow, so we can expect a completed game in 2017 :(

At least 2016? we got the part 2, so better stay alive the next 3 years :eek:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't find -any- of the patches on that website of his, and the translation tools I have don't help. THe only patch I could find on the entire place was patch_v303, which is for MGQ part 3 I think. Can anyone PM me a location for the 1.21 patch so I can finally translate it with Dargoth's and play?
the location is dlsite

FlamingDildo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So can Morrigan/Astaroth/The purple hair succubus(dunno her name...) any of them be recruited?
I believe you can re-fight them in the world where Death lives, along with other bosses like Adramelek, Brunhilde, and others. The purple-haired succubus' name is Lilith, by the way.

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i know that question is frequenly asked but seriously no 100% save yet ???

i only have the save 31% library (thanks btw :))

somone got a better one ?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I had 36% but lost that save. so i'm probably back with my 34%(wooo)

anyway i don't see many post on that new dungeon. nothing interesting other then the 4(or whatever number) bosses?

lol ok.

Last edited:

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So just to clarify, there's no real translation for monster battle speech and h-scenes for the first continent yet?

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Correct. Dargoth only just finished the move lists and such... The stuff you need to play the game. Story and H-scenes aren't done.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Correct. Dargoth only just finished the move lists and such... The stuff you need to play the game. Story and H-scenes aren't done.

Really to be honest its just too much (TONS) stuff to be translated i think dargoth team will get tired and quit.

Last edited:

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im still waiting for Dargoth team finishes translating the whole game so that i could enjoy the game as much as MGQ series before :p
This is a must-play RPG game :D