What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

see you in 1-4 years.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure he won't give up but I'll stick to the EX patch till the end it will incorporate Dargoth's translation and on top of that it has some cool extra features, like custom window resizing, built-in cheats and even a hp bar for enemies is in developement. And it will probably have most of the battle text translated before Dargoth manages to do that. If I stop getting distracted that is :p

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dargoth does great work, i dont think he's ever dropped a project yet. Its a bit rude to imply it because your impatient in my opinion, I want to play the full translated version too btw. I just takes time because he doesnt use google translate and does it right. If your so impatient, use the EX patch for now, it has google translated stuff though.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looking at all the whining on his Blog, I'm amazed he still hasn't given the middle finger to these people.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a link to an updated / current EX Patch? I found one on pastebin, but it was updated in june.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Let's see is there anyone else here who doesn't like the normal battle theme that comes with the game?

redx

Reputation score

Let's see is there anyone else here who doesn't like the normal battle theme that comes with the game?
i've hated it since the first MGQ, it seems so out of place.

Oh yeah... is anyone having an error with EX patch? it won't save milk to my library?

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i've hated it since the first MGQ, it seems so out of place.

Oh yeah... is anyone having an error with EX patch? it won't save milk to my library?
that's good to hear, not about the bug though.

File your complaints here I'm sure there's gonna be a fix quite quickly. MGQ_EX works in mysterious ways =))

And make sure you always have the latest version which is EX 0.5j bugs are always getting fixed.

Last edited:

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have a question about nuts and seeds which make your stat up forever is they can only be eaten or used for something else?

redx

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure stat seeds are only used to plus stats. and some give job/race/level experience

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think mikceron was thinking about using them in for creating another item that increases their potency and give more bonus. Unfortunately there's no way for that but who knows what they might come up with next.
redx I got good news the EX patch now includes an option that cycles battle music and removes the old tired battle theme with something else that me and MGQ_EX suggested or you could make a playlist of your own choice that the game could cycle through. MGQ_EX also stated that he programmed the randomization in such a way that a song will never play twice consecutively. But you have to get the developer build from here

and that's about all I can help you with.

redx

Reputation score

Well that fixed the save issue. not the music i had in mind but its a start in the not so awful direction.

i need to level another succubus because watching Eva kill herself with a coin gets tiring after awhile.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well that fixed the save issue. not the music i had in mind but its a start in the not so awful direction.

i need to level another succubus because watching Eva kill herself with a coin gets tiring after awhile.
You can make your own list I'm not sure how but I'm sure you'll figure it out. The save issue was fixed long ago since EX 0.5 e I think and the current stable version is EX 0.5j

Check here from time to time for updates there's gonna be a big one soon enough I hope

As for another succubus, why not Saki or one of the Imps? Or the Nun? I don't like Eva honestly nor any other char who does something else other than what they're told. I don't like risks

dienow

Reputation score

You can change the music. Replace the music file with another. I replaced all the field musics with .

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can change the music. Replace the music file with another. I replaced all the field musics with .
I know you can but honestly the field music was not the problem, the battle music is awful and it gets even more awful because it is repeated over and over.

autizboyz

Reputation score

So a question, i just finish the main story and amira said something about undine spring. Where is that place? And also how deep is the chaos labyrinth? Im currently on stage 70

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Undine is probably in part 2, and if i recall correctly the labrynth is infinite levels.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Peff im waiting for tamamo so see you in 3 years....

just bumping for bump

Celsius

Reputation score

So, i'm stuck...
:D
I'm at the nameless slums and i should be talking to the guy on the far left so he can give me a "keyword".

I already visited the girl in the tent next to the Inn, she says something about "What are you doing here?" before telling me to go.

The guy in the Pub tells me something about liking me, but he doesn't give me anything else.

I'm using the pastebin walkthrough, and i should have the last version of the game because i purchased it.

redx

Reputation score

ok lets see if i remember this correctly
the guide should tell you which choice for Amara because it might mess up the quest to the slums if you chose wrong.

and if you followed that all you should have to do is talk to Don Dahlia a bunch then go to the locked door and a event should happen.