What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Dargoth says the next translation patch is coming this weekend

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Dargoth says the next translation patch is coming this weekend
I've been refreshing his page every 2 hours, what's the bet it will come out late sunday night lol.

dragonshaun9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question, does someone have the latest english patched version of the demo, and if so could they link to it? i can't find it. i might be either blind or stupid, but i'm having no luck at all.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

question, does someone have the latest english patched version of the demo, and if so could they link to it? i can't find it. i might be either blind or stupid, but i'm having no luck at all.
Why would you want the demo? The full game has been released and dargoth should be uploading an update soon.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Apparently Toro has just released 1.21, dargoth has stated he's not waiting for that to release partial translation so hopefully we get it anytime in the next couple of hours...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damm waiting itensefies.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Guys I'm having trouble with RPG maker on my fresh Windows 10 install, everything works fine but when i go into fullscreen mode it is flickering with black shit all over my screen. I've got the latest W10 Drivers and my system is only 12 months old, already checked nvidia power settings are on performance. Any suggestions?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Guys I'm having trouble with RPG maker on my fresh Windows 10 install, everything works fine but when i go into fullscreen mode it is flickering with black shit all over my screen. I've got the latest W10 Drivers and my system is only 12 months old, already checked nvidia power settings are on performance. Any suggestions?
You might have to re-install your graphic's card driver. Although you said that your GPU's drivers are up to date it is a safe bet that it could be your gpu causing the problem. Make sure to get rid of your old drivers first before you re-install.

dragonshaun9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why would you want the demo? The full game has been released and dargoth should be uploading an update soon.
i was under the impression that moving a save over from the demo would give you a head start/bonus in the main game.

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was under the impression that moving a save over from the demo would give you a head start/bonus in the main game.
The headstart was being able to level up and stuff while waiting for the game to be released. No point in playing the demo now that the game is out.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Small blog update.

v1.21 has been released. Again nothing major. Just some fixes to the bugs mentioned in my previous post.

The blog post follows up by reiterating that Paradox chapter 2 is still a year or so away. The next thing being released (not 100% if he means before or after Paradox chapter 2) will be the 1st chapter of Monster Girl 100, or 100 Monster Girls (which if I remember correctly is going to be a VN collection of stories based on some of the stories hosted on the Mon110 site). Though the project is still in the works it shouldn't be too far in the future before release. Of 11 of the participating artists in this project, 10 are first timers in the (mon110) circle.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap, looks like it will be 11:59pm LOL

FlamingDildo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Small blog update.

v1.21 has been released. Again nothing major. Just some fixes to the bugs mentioned in my previous post.

The blog post follows up by reiterating that Paradox chapter 2 is still a year or so away. The next thing being released (not 100% if he means before or after Paradox chapter 2) will be the 1st chapter of Monster Girl 100, or 100 Monster Girls (which if I remember correctly is going to be a VN collection of stories based on some of the stories hosted on the Mon110 site). Though the project is still in the works it shouldn't be too far in the future before release. Of 11 of the participating artists in this project, 10 are first timers in the (mon110) circle.
Damn, a year until chapter 2. People say time flies, but I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a long-ass wait for me lmao

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welp the patch is out right now. Don't know the exact time but yeah, you need v1.21.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Damn, a year until chapter 2. People say time flies, but I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a long-ass wait for me lmao
Welcome to the world of video game development.

That said, it looks like Dargoth missed his own promise.

"MGQ Paradox English Patch v1.21a
August 3, 2015 "

Almost Dargoth ;)

Finally, don't go TOO crazy if you're reading this. You NEED version 1.21 in order to install the most recent translation AND its not a complete translation so don't expect to go on a story reading binge.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Welcome to the world of video game development.

That said, it looks like Dargoth missed his own promise.

"MGQ Paradox English Patch v1.21a
August 3, 2015 "

Almost Dargoth ;)

Finally, don't go TOO crazy if you're reading this. You NEED version 1.21 in order to install the most recent translation AND its not a complete translation so don't expect to go on a story reading binge.

From what he wrote, it's barely more than what he has already translated. Only the Bandit Cave and some part of the Slum. What has been mostly translated are skills and such.

Kager

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I'm reading Dargoth's blog correctly it's been nearly 5 months and only the demo material is translated? :(

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I'm reading Dargoth's blog correctly it's been nearly 5 months and only the demo material is translated? :(
Such is life, he vastly underestimated the problems and the sheer amount of stuff that had to be translated, thus he is very far behind his own expectations (he wanted to have finished Illias Continent a little over 2 months ago). The pace should start picking up, there are only a few more Combat Related stuff that needs to be translated.