What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I'm playing through part one right now and I have to ask, is there a list of best job and race for each character? Searching with google brings nothing and the wiki is hard to navigate, some info outdated, not complete and doesn't have the guides I'm looking for.
Your best chance is to look up a walkthrough or waiting until someone here can give you some proper advice.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm playing through part one right now and I have to ask, is there a list of best job and race for each character? Searching with google brings nothing and the wiki is hard to navigate, some info outdated, not complete and doesn't have the guides I'm looking for.
there's certain extend of Status for each character and Race ...
Harpy type is fast and can do any based DEX skill for good ...
(great for gun, pleasure, and thief type, but low in ATK and DEF)

in other word, even if you put Harpy as Warrior and such (which need plenty of ATK and DEF, she will be quite useless since the damage and skill she do will be weaken because her natural status) ...

Beside Race, there's "Individual Status / Trait" which also determine their own each status too ...
Luka and Sonya both human, but each of them have different "Individual Status / Trait" ...

There are a lot of variation in status, so I can't really give detail example but ...
Human : Usually average, good for most job ...
Slime : weak in most anything but have great support type skill, good for Adventurer type ...
Harpy : Fast in DEX and good for variation DEX based Job / Skill, however weak in ATK, DEF and usually bad at Magic ...

etc, etc ...
There are A LOT individual variation, A LOT Job variation, and A LOT Race variation ...
The combination is varied greatly depend on how you play ...
If you just starting, just try to unlock as much as possible passive support ability (change Job at Illas temple), it will make you goes easier in game ...

NOTE :
Can someone tell what file Dargoth sharing ?
I can't really check with this heavy headache ...

I need my sleep now, this cold is nasty ... :(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too lazy to give super long explanation so i will just say a simple hint.
1. Pick the unit you love the most (YES use ur waifu logic power) / there will always always always alw--------- more more more new unit later on
2. check their special ability (example luca deal more dmg on heroism) use this as base on what u want your character role to be.
3. Cheat job no.1 - battle master - reason duel wield (ninja passive later) which increase ur atk from weap 2x
4. Cheat skill (personal opinion) - singing/dancing - reason buff offensive or defensive 50% and 2x exp / jexp (i used saki *twinkle* unique ability for this while she prety much going magic support route)
5. Race? too specific and cant be available for everyone, just see their stat % and their auto active abilty as part of decision (ex: cupid will always have chance to charm on hit)

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No.

There are too many characters in the game to bother making such a list. Keeping and the three main characters in the roster at all times is enough to carry you through the whole game, provided you don't crank up the difficulty/avoid too many fights.

5hadows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To save you time just pick up your favorite characters and go level whatever job is avaiable to them, if in doubt go with whatever has the best stat growth for them, same applies for Race.

For actual min/maxing, you'll have to master many classes for different passives and then settle on a endgame class of your choice using it as base for stat growth + active passives + equippable passives from different classes.

The tip is that you just boost the girls you like as this is basically a monster girl waifu sim, if that's not what you want check their character unique abilities but be aware that characters with stronger and more boosted passives will always be avaiable.

For stat boosting you can dump most of it on Luka since he's forced to be in the party at all times, most people recommend battle master as his go to class since it's easy to master into and has insane abilities. But for part 2 endgame you'll need a endgame class and since battlemaster doesn't really evolves into anything you'll have to settle for another dealer class or even spec him into other roles if you found better dealers.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

heriel is the hair one right? yeah the best to date, I especially like how meaty she looks
Endiel is the most humanish angel he created but I still find her creepy
As for Heinrich, I doubt it, its not like xelvy doesn't know how to draw humans
Not only that, Heriel's scenes are the sexiest out of all Delphinus angels for me, her morphing fingers are pretty tame for this game.

Well, Endiel looks more like a demon or fallen angel all around but she is more creepy-good in that sense.

Its not that I don't think he can't, its more that I feel it would be a waste since I like the way he draws Heinrich more that how he looked in the original trilogy, he looks more heroic. I actually really like Xelvy's style even if I don't find all his monster girls sexy, he has done some pretty good ones, my favorites being Brunhilde, the Minotaur girl and the two Sonyas, wich I really hope Sonya Manyu gets another scene because that one was a little dissapointing.

Also, Cassandra in this game: HNNNNNNGGGGG

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have a summary of what happens in part 2?

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone take the time and kindly upload another save game (maybe 100%)?
Modified from redx's save. Should have all the h-content unlocked. Save 1 = all followers unlocked, Save 3 = all boss-conditions unlocked (maybe breaks game/actual boss events?)

Most of BF scenes (just walk up, talk and start the scene):

File was too large to upload here. Added a few more BF scene saves.
NOTE! Since v2.10 you can now access BF scenes from the pocket castle by interacting with the BF characters. You don't need the BF saves.

E: Added missing boat extension unlock flag in save 1, you can now access it from the castle by talking to the maids.
E2: In case someone wants it, here's . A list of the variables that define how you progress in the game, after completion, it can be used to create an extremely simple walkthrough for the game (added example).
E3: Simple walkthrough is finished (simple_example files). Anyone can edit it with the software mentioned in the html files.

E4: Here's how to apply the translation patch to the game:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=999550&postcount=2806

Attachments

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not only that, Heriel's scenes are the sexiest out of all Delphinus angels for me, her morphing fingers are pretty tame for this game.

Well, Endiel looks more like a demon or fallen angel all around but she is more creepy-good in that sense.

Its not that I don't think he can't, its more that I feel it would be a waste since I like the way he draws Heinrich more that how he looked in the original trilogy, he looks more heroic. I actually really like Xelvy's style even if I don't find all his monster girls sexy, he has done some pretty good ones, my favorites being Brunhilde, the Minotaur girl and the two Sonyas, wich I really hope Sonya Manyu gets another scene because that one was a little dissapointing.

Also, Cassandra in this game: HNNNNNNGGGGG
I found xelvy's bug girls are top notch
Cassandra? pssssht, nothing beats mahou shojo Granberia-chan

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Little bug sooooo good. also i still need to play this.

where can i get
Mantis girl she has a sword is asian looking
before i start i saw her picture cut in and have to have her.
also where the hell do i go.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

! MIXED PARTIAL !:cool:
I mix between Dargoth (Script, ol translation of Skill) and my (Item, Weapon, Armor) ...
tough, this is still ver 2.01 ... don't blame me if you don't get effect for game update ... (Dargoth translation also still in ver 2.01, me too) ...

Dargoth ver 30 June 2017 (Ver 2.01)
Yariel ver 29 June 2017 (Ver 2.01)

After you extract Data and Graphic, just overwrite all with this file ...
!! That "game" file MUST GET OVERWRITE THE ORIGINAL ONE !!!

If anyone have source for RAW update, tell that to Dargoth ...
and post in here, since I need to update mine too ...

If you want to, apply directly from Dargoth ...

forget instant Patch program for a while ...
Dargoth say he will delay the program patch until the RAW update get lessen down ...
so you need to MANUALLY update your game by your own using new PRG MAKER TRANS ...

Last edited:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone tell me where I find the manta girl?
I found her on the northwest side of the snow continent, in the water of course. Its likely she could be between hellgondo and the main continent but not sure.

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found her on the northwest side of the snow continent, in the water of course. Its likely she could be between hellgondo and the main continent but not sure.
I got it, thank you!

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when you recruit the Kappa, where does she go? I have looked throughout the castle.

EDIT: is it even possible to make some of the bosses companions, like the two from plansect and the angel boss from the dock after Elk?

Last edited:

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

when you recruit the Kappa, where does she go? I have looked throughout the castle.
No idea, why not use the teleport in the party select the maids offer?

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No idea, why not use the teleport in the party select the maids offer?
There's also a pocket boat, maybe she's there and not at the pocket castle?

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's also a pocket boat, maybe she's there and not at the pocket castle?
pocket boat? say whut... first I have heard of that, somewhere in the castle?

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

pocket boat? say whut... first I have heard of that, somewhere in the castle?
Doesn't seem to be accessible from the castle, I added a save where you can explore it. There's probably a special item or a special location where you can access it in the world. It was added in Part 2, doesn't exist in Part 1.