What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

5hadows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Can someone tell me some good place to farm job exp?
Teleport to elf island and then using the World Tree at northwest as a reference, go a bit left from it, you'll arrive in a island full of mimics.

Stack as many x5 encounter passives as possible and you should get one the mimic girls fight for every step giving you 15/50/60 job exp.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

was out from this thread for like 2 weeks someone can put me in the news ?

i know the game got already hotfixes the first week after release but how about machine/google translation ?

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to access the sex scenes (not the cg you see when you're battlefucking) for battlefuckers in part 2?

00Tanin00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick questions.
1. Can you get open the silver coffers in Part 2?
2. Do you believe that, in this part or in the next, you can use the legendary weapons that were created by Ilias and Alphinna 1 °? The ones mentioned by Ilias or Alice when you visit the ruined castle with the pedestals.
3. And something foreign to the game. You as you think it will be the end or the possible endings that the game has. Personally, I hope that the game has several possible endings and that each and every one of them is canonical. Since, if it were not so ... what sense would it have throughout these two parts and the next. They have made you choose between two sides or postures always.

Anyway, that's all for now.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me where to find vampire queen's nest? I lost track while hunting other queens.

EDIT: Silly me, Amira was there for a reason...

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you get open the silver coffers in Part 2?
Yes, the Trickster class has a passive at level 7 to open them. An easier/earlier way is to increase Captain Selene's affection, which gives an accessory that opens them.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any good idea how to kill yamato orochi.
Like what kind of stat effect or strat work on her (i keep trying to get her confuse / blind which work sometime, but couldnt last long enuff to kill her)

Additionaly i playing smart =P when Almaerum joined ur pt for short time (dam that 900-1300 stat with crazy +40% ability) but again i still failed to kill>.>

PS: No cheat thanks

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Whats the level cap for part 2?

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dargoth just release the patch.

By, the way how do you get job change item for War Miko and Divine Songtress?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I really wish the game would say something when Alice/Ilias tries to teach you a move you already know.

Kotsusai

Reputation score

Dargoth just release the patch.
I'm surprised of how fast Dargoth managed to make a partial patch; wasn't expecting this fast, for sure. Thank you for sharing the news.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Like what kind of stat effect or strat work on her (i keep trying to get her confuse / blind which work sometime, but couldnt last long enuff to kill her)

Additionaly i playing smart =P when Almaerum joined ur pt for short time (dam that 900-1300 stat with crazy +40% ability) but again i still failed to kill>.>

For the easy way: progress through the story ma friend, I mean after getting on the snow continent you probably has pretty high lvl and got those snowtown equipments, slicing both leviathan and orochi should be cake walk

For the hard way: go check on the people who slayed death and beat 100th floor back when there is only part 1 for help

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would it be possible for someone to upload the (dargoth) english translated version of part 1? No matter what I do, the patch gets stuck at 49%, wrong version (despite me renaming folder, removing away any japanese txt files and save folder). I definitely had v1.21, i got it from AS.

5hadows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used junkdoll with minimize proc on attack for disable and for damage I used auto attack Luka with the 100% crit buff and damage buff + double attack passive + x3 regular attack damage.

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would it be possible for someone to upload the (dargoth) english translated version of part 1? No matter what I do, the patch gets stuck at 49%, wrong version (despite me renaming folder, removing away any japanese txt files and save folder). I definitely had v1.21, i got it from AS.
Unzip an unchanged installation of the base game. Make sure there's nothing you've modified or added to the directory. Apply the patch to it.

THEN, move your save game folder into it from the only install.

You can't update a previous patched install.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sound like the best way it just to keep on lvl-ing 1st and get better gear

Another quest: -Spoiler-
The 3rd story choice: In Succubus town, you can pick to side with invader (natasha) or the village chief (Succubus -.- dam lazy naming)
picking with the Succubus allowed you to recruit her, but natasha will be stuck in the house library.
picking with Natasha the chief become unrecruitable and natasha went away.
Is there a way to recruit Natasha ?

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sound like the best way it just to keep on lvl-ing 1st and get better gear

Another quest: -Spoiler-
The 3rd story choice: In Succubus town, you can pick to side with invader (natasha) or the village chief (Succubus -.- dam lazy naming)
picking with the Succubus allowed you to recruit her, but natasha will be stuck in the house library.
picking with Natasha the chief become unrecruitable and natasha went away.
Is there a way to recruit Natasha ?
I *think* you need to have sided with Lily earlier in the game for her to join (I'd heard this somewhere and Natasha had joined me beforehand on a playthrough where I sided with Lily). Natasha is supposed to be one of the women from Luddite Village who was transformed by the Lillith Sisters into subbubi. The man the mayor is protecting is one who escaped from Luddite Village and Natasha wants to kill him. If you side with Natasha and fight the mayor, Lily talks her out of killing the man. The explanation I heard says you also need to take her to Luddite Village for that side quest mentioned on the little note in the Pocket Castle, but I don't think I did that when I recruited her.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I *think* you need to have sided with Lily earlier in the game for her to join (I'd heard this somewhere and Natasha had joined me beforehand on a playthrough where I sided with Lily). Natasha is supposed to be one of the women from Luddite Village who was transformed by the Lillith Sisters into subbubi. The man the mayor is protecting is one who escaped from Luddite Village and Natasha wants to kill him. If you side with Natasha and fight the mayor, Lily talks her out of killing the man. The explanation I heard says you also need to take her to Luddite Village for that side quest mentioned on the little note in the Pocket Castle, but I don't think I did that when I recruited her.
Great i was siding with Lucia in this 2nd playtrough.....
The funny part is because i have lily from my 1st playtrough she also appeared and talk.
But yeh the end result as mention, she is gone and cant be recruited...
Guess i will side with mayor this time and go side with lily in 3rd play trough (rush mode thanks to no encounter demon ward ring)
Time to finish this Illias route asap)