What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

this is like the setouchi whining all over again, all artists are fine in their own rights, they have their own style and you should not judge them

except delphinus, dear lord I had no idea how his brains would work to create those......angels
......actually wait considering on the original depiction of angels, he's doing quite a good job
Wait, so it's fine to whine about delphinus' 'weird angels', but not fine to dislike the art of the guy who made the other monsters I mentioned in the spoiler tag? xD

And that's just my opinion and I wanted to know if anyone else shares it. Setouchi is a pretty good artist imo, even though faces look largely similar for his girls. Also, I actually like Delphinus' art style. I mean, his angels don't give me a boner, but they look scary and hellish. Cherub Wormiel, Power Berryelle and ESPECIALLY Virtue Revel are some crazy horror stuff right there! They still fit the story and I felt like they were really fun to fight cause if you were to lose, a nightmare would follow!

But this new artist... like dang... I just feel like his art is in the wrong game. And I just find them really disturbing, in a wrong way, like, not even the wrong way that Delphinus' art makes me feel. The wrong wrong way. Then again, that's just my taste, maybe some people like this kind of monsters.

Also, I think that it is okay to say what art we liked/disliked.

Another example of a monster girl that might face some controversy is
Aradia
I freaking love her, other ppl might find her disgusting though. xD

DankOneils

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Feelsbadman , i was really looking forward to promestein's request scenes in part 1 being translated but 90% of it is still in moonrunes . I would dish out some money for part 2 but sadly i don't have a credit card yet , wouldn't want my parents to know i'm buying something dubious kek . Welp guess i'm stuck waiting for the "you know what" vers of part 2 .

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Feelsbadman , i was really looking forward to promestein's request scenes in part 1 being translated but 90% of it is still in moonrunes . I would dish out some money for part 2 but sadly i don't have a credit card yet , wouldn't want my parents to know i'm buying something dubious kek . Welp guess i'm stuck waiting for the "you know what" vers of part 2 .
Maybe it's time to get a job.

DankOneils

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe it's time to get a job.
Yeah , i'm looking for a part-time job since i have nothing to do till next year when i start college which by that time i should be able to get a credit card as of i'm not 18 yet lmao .

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah , i'm looking for a part-time job since i have nothing to do till next year when i start college which by that time i should be able to get a credit card as of i'm not 18 yet lmao .
Nice dude. Good luck on your search for a part time job.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, it seems there a lot of Monmusu mania trend in H world ...
Dieselmine also release some monmusu H genre ...
(the theme is shota get raep by monmusu ... yeah, really a trend) :D
depend your location and your bank, you need to reach certain age before you get your own Credit Card ... ;)

You still lucky if you can open DL Site ...
I can't buy it even if I want to since my provider BLOCK DLsite ... :(

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah nice, have you played the original MGQ trilogy or are you completely new to this series and started with paradox? :)
I've been playing quite a bit but I am not even half way done with the game as of now (story wise, full completion is more like 20% done XD) but what I really liked so far are:
The damn loli mermaids, the blue and the pink pirate ones.I've never had a thing for lolis, but these two just look so good, especially the pink one with blonde hair! Also the purple mermaid loli you encounter in the cave when you have to retrieve that rapier for the pink mermaid loli. Like dang, these bewbs and cuddly hugs!

Also, does anyone else find the art for
The headmistress and her students
completely atrocious? I am honestly disappointed that some of the new monster slots were taken by such horrible designs. Like eeeeeh, like fuck, I'd rather do something with an apostosis if given the chance than these monsters drawn by that artist... and that says a lot! >_>
I played vn and paradox part 1, but on EX translation since I didn't want wait for proper one . I will probably read story with Dargoth patch when starting ng+ , since people around telling me that plot is actually interesting. I browse 4chan thread regularly so I know a bit what's inside 2nd part
didn't look at CG yet but I probably will complain about other fans do - almost no HK content, almost no succubi trio content etc . I am far from giving a clear opinion what I think about part 2 .

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played vn and paradox part 1, but on EX translation since I didn't want wait for proper one . I will probably read story with Dargoth patch when starting ng+ , since people around telling me that plot is actually interesting. I browse 4chan thread regularly so I know a bit what's inside 2nd part
didn't look at CG yet but I probably will complain about other fans do - almost no HK content, almost no succubi trio content etc . I am far from giving a clear opinion what I think about part 2 .
Ah I see, you should definitely give a try on the translated part 1. I actually didn't play the game before the full story translation came out and I found it really enjoyable. I really like the story and I can't wait to find out about the second game's story :D

Also
I think two of the succubus got some nice stuff this time around, and we will get more on astaroth/lilith next part most likely, as for HK, I can understand that people want more of them but all I can say is be patient, they are saving the best for the end :D! Although I don't know how they will fit HK, Archangels, Apostosis, Six Ancestors, all the previous Monster Lords, Succubi Trio and Black Alice all in one final part!

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wait, so it's fine to whine about delphinus' 'weird angels', but not fine to dislike the art of the guy who made the other monsters I mentioned in the spoiler tag? xD
Its sarcasm, delphinus does a good job at creating what he's good at, I say it resembles the original depiction of angels in the bible than our current era (humanoid angel)
Though it is to expect only weirder angels from now on

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Visa-Debit is your friend.

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

except delphinus, dear lord I had no idea how his brains would work to create those......angels
......actually wait considering on the original depiction of angels, he's doing quite a good job
Yeah he captures them pretty well on how they looked in the original texts, last time I saw those depictions was in the shin megami tensei games.

But for Delphinus's angels I just liked one of them, being Heriel, just like in the original trilogy that I only found Dominion Endiel very good.

But to be honest one of the things I found interesting is that:
Heinrich is drawn by Xelvy just like Sonya, he draws him very well yeah but it IS Xelvy, mmmm... ...I wonder if he will be subject of some nightmarish body horror on part 3 .

Last edited:

5hadows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the third form of alice the strongest monster in the game? Or did anyone else find any other superbosses?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah he captures them pretty well on how they looked in the original texts, last time I saw those depictions was in the shin megami tensei games.

But for Delphinus's angels I just liked one of them, being Heriel, just like in the original trilogy that I only found Dominion Endiel very good.

But to be honest one of the things I found interesting is that:
Heinrich is drawn by Xelvy just like Sonya, he draws him very well yeah but it IS Xelvy, mmmm... ...I wonder if he will be subject of some nightmarish body horror on part 3 .
heriel is the hair one right? yeah the best to date, I especially like how meaty she looks
Endiel is the most humanish angel he created but I still find her creepy
As for Heinrich, I doubt it, its not like xelvy doesn't know how to draw humans

5hadows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

try beat tamamo, one of my friends did it
Do you get any good rewards from her? I don't feel like doing a new game+ for the Alice route until all three games are out and I'm completely done with the Ilias route.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated Partial ... :cool: this also INCLUDING 2ND SEASON GAME MATERIAL UPDATE !
Character name ... 100% ...
Class ... 75% ... still updating latter ...
Skill 33% done ... still updating latter ...
Item 80% done ... (Skip all monster milk) Won't update this anymore ...
Weapon 90% done ... Won't update this anymore ...
Armor 85% done ... (Skip all monster panties) Won't update this anymore ...
Enemies 80% done ... enemies in secret dungeon still RAW ...
Script ... 15% done (most vital menu translated) ... might or might not updated ...

goes hiatus for a bit ... get caught with Cold now ...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE :
You must use clean RAW for Dargoth translation !
also ... maybe I'm wrong but ... this feels program only for creating RPG MAKER TRANS patch or something ...

Last edited:

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing through part one right now and I have to ask, is there a list of best job and race for each character? Searching with google brings nothing and the wiki is hard to navigate, some info outdated, not complete and doesn't have the guides I'm looking for.