What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I just explained that their Gadabout/Flirt actions as in when they play around.

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just explained that their Gadabout/Flirt actions as in when they play around.
Sorry, let's clarify a bit. So you're saying that if I give my companions Gadabout jobs, they'll play out those lines in battle? Will they do it outside of battle? Thanks for helping me!

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, let's clarify a bit. So you're saying that if I give my companions Gadabout jobs, they'll play out those lines in battle? Will they do it outside of battle? Thanks for helping me!
Only in battle do the flirt actions play out.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure.

Save 1 is Alice playthrough, start at the chap 2. No new game+

Save 2 is Illias playthrough, end of chap 2. New game + from chap 1. Think I got almost everything possible in her route, missing everything from Alice Route.

Enjoy!
Does this save have the succubus sisters? (Maccubus, lencubus, mincubus)
IF yes witch floor?
Could not find them

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only in battle do the flirt actions play out.
Thanks, I'll try it out, rep+! Do you happen to know any general rules about which companions have flirt actions and which don't? For example, do battle fuckers have flirt actions? That would save me from trying to test every single companion.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, how do you get inside the ship when you are on the water?
Could not find the button
Go into your pocket castle (on land, as it can't be done on the ship) and talk to the maid. Pick the fourth option and you'll be on the ship.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll try it out, rep+! Do you happen to know any general rules about which companions have flirt actions and which don't? For example, do battle fuckers have flirt actions? That would save me from trying to test every single companion.
Don't know all of them but have try each of them (Dog girl/Pochi,Slug girl/Melk, Mandragora/Ragora, Slime girl/Lime, Bunny Slime/Bunni are all i know)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haven't seen the patch ... :D
or rather ...they delay it to unknown date when to release ?

Biggest mountain start from small stone ...
and strongest hero start from weakling ...

ALL CHARACTER translation from 1st season AND 2nd season ...

ALL JOB (1st season and 2nd season) translated, Changing race 2nd season haven't ...

1500/6000 SKILL translated ...

ITEM Full adaptation from 1st season ...
also translate a lot IMPORTANT item from 2nd season ...
have a test ... :cool:

WEAPON Full adaptation from 1st season ...

ENEMIES NAME FULLY TRANSLATED (EXCEPT IN SECRET DUNGEON)

Again BACKUP AND BE CAREFUL !

I forcefully inject RAW from 2nd season to 1st season and slowly translate it one by one ...
dunno if it have bad effect latter or something ...

Last edited:

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just my game or is there a bug with temptation attacks?

Suddenly stopped working (even with accessories).

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just my game or is there a bug with temptation attacks?

Suddenly stopped working (even with accessories).
did you use my partial ? :confused:
if it is, please tell which enemy and place you fight at ...
(kinda wonder why, since I haven't change any Temptation attack or script)

I haven't touch any script since there might be update change in script ...
(which is why the Menu still RAW ... If there's no update in this week, I'll try to translate it ... unless Dargoth beat me to it)

EDIT :
! REQUESTING CLEAR GAME 2ND SEASON FOR TRANSLATION DATA TEST !

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

haven't seen the patch ... :D
or rather ...they delay it to unknown date when to release ?

Biggest mountain start from small stone ...
and strongest hero start from weakling ...

ALL CHARACTER translation from 1st season AND 2nd season ...

ALL JOB (1st season and 2nd season) translated, Changing race 2nd season haven't ...

1500/6000 SKILL translated ...

ITEM Full adaptation from 1st season ...
also translate a lot IMPORTANT item from 2nd season ...
have a test ... :cool:

WEAPON Full adaptation from 1st season ...

ENEMIES NAME FULLY TRANSLATED (EXCEPT IN SECRET DUNGEON)

Again BACKUP AND BE CAREFUL !

I forcefully inject RAW from 2nd season to 1st season and slowly translate it one by one ...
dunno if it have bad effect latter or something ...
No offense but I'd rather wait for Dargoth/Rogue to make a proper translation. Your english is also not suited for translations in my opinion, reading through each of your posts makes my eyes bleed. I feel like a machine translator would help me understand more in the game than you.

Also, they are doing their best to make a proper english patch without any bugs that could break the game, while you are just throwing darts with a blindfold. I'd rather not ruin my game and have to redownload it and such for a bad translation.

Edit: Also, don't speak badly of the translation gods, they've contributed so much already and even waiting two more years for just the story of part 2 to be translated should be more than fine.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No offense but I'd rather wait for Dargoth/Rogue to make a proper translation. Your english is also not suited for translations in my opinion, reading through each of your posts makes my eyes bleed. I feel like a machine translator would help me understand more in the game than you.

Also, they are doing their best to make a proper english patch without any bugs that could break the game, while you are just throwing darts with a blindfold. I'd rather not ruin my game and have to redownload it and such for a bad translation.

Edit: Also, don't speak badly of the translation gods, they've contributed so much already and even waiting two more years for just the story of part 2 to be translated should be more than fine.
Just saying they delay their translation ...
and I won't says crappy thing to them not here, and not there ...

BTW, if you think my translation is that bad, you better know, I copy-paste ALL their translation info and name from 1st season game ...
And I'm doing it VERY CAREFULLY so the data from 2nd season don't get erased by 1st season ...
The translation for 2nd season also use Dargoth/Rogue words arranging for description ... still bad ?
who is saying bad to them now ? hmm ? :cool: You only insulting yourself and Dargoth/Rogue with your own posting in here you know ...

About game breaking, I'm programmer, so I know certain extend which one should be done in modifying data, I'm just need to be EXTRA CAREFUL in my work since it's one man work and no tester either ... Dargoth/Rogue delay most likely because being careful with data / program adaptation change too ... want to insult their work in case there's bug too ? hmm ?

The words "Seed of Divine Race" arranged by Dargoth/Rogue previous naming ...
also ...
"[Item] Target:Ally Effect:Race EXP Up
Rare seed that increases Race EXP by 1500 when eaten.
"
copy paste from previous words arrangement from upper (older item) Dargoth/Rogue translation ...
! I ONLY CHANGE THE NUMBER !

anything else you want to say ?
BTW, should I put your post in Dargoth/Rogue place so they know what you are saying to them ? hmm ?:cool:

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are wrong on this one buddy. I never said that I've play tested your translation patch, which means that I don't know its full contents. I am pretty sure that everything you copy pasted from Dargoth's work is good, as his MGQP Part 1 translation was amazing.

I am just at a total loss of what in the seven hells you are trying to do. Translate the whole game? Just items? Or what? Also, all your posts are REALLY, REALLY poorly written. So anything that you translate YOURSELF (Not the ones you copy pasted from Dargoth, but YOUR translations), will most likely be poor. I feel like the machine translator will be able to do just as good of a work as you due to that.

As for your last line, you can try to contact Rogue/Dargoth and tell them whatever you like about me. Dargoth is actually checking these forums often so he might have already seen what I've written. He will also most likely understand that I am actually a fan of his work and that I have no problem with the release timeframe or the quality of his patches. It seems like you have trouble understanding other people's posts too. Finally, even if I were to talk bad about them (which I repeat, I don't, I admire their work and I am absolutely fine with the release schedule of their patches) they wouldn't care, because I am just a random joe on the internet for them.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are wrong on this one buddy. I never said that I've play tested your translation patch, which means that I don't know its full contents. I am pretty sure that everything you copy pasted from Dargoth's work is good, as his MGQP Part 1 translation was amazing.

I am just at a total loss of what in the seven hells you are trying to do. Translate the whole game? Just items? Or what? Also, all your posts are REALLY, REALLY poorly written. So anything that you translate YOURSELF (Not the ones you copy pasted from Dargoth, but YOUR translations), will most likely be poor. I feel like the machine translator will be able to do just as good of a work as you due to that.

As for your last line, you can try to contact Rogue/Dargoth and tell them whatever you like about me. Dargoth is actually checking these forums often so he might have already seen what I've written. He will also most likely understand that I am actually a fan of his work and that I have no problem with the release timeframe or the quality of his patches. It seems like you have trouble understanding other people's posts too. Finally, even if I were to talk bad about them (which I repeat, I don't, I admire their work and I am absolutely fine with the release schedule of their patches) they wouldn't care, because I am just a random joe on the internet for them.
in that case, you don't have to worry ...
For skill, I only translated based on their statistic (which Rogue/Dargoth ALWAYS use) ...
Ex :
Power:700%\*\i[146](Mag) Target:All Foes
Effect:100% Hit

I don't add any description ...

also for Item, the description / Info words arranged based Rogue/Dargoth translation ... Just like example I mention above ..

in the end, I BARELY TRANSLATE ANYTHING ... 95% only copy-Paste from Rogue/Dargoth 1st season work, which is why I can finish thousands of "translation" which is mostly just copy paste while arranging formula, so the update 2nd season will work ...

EDIT :
in case you still don't know, Rogue/Dargoth at this time only prepare 1st season translation applied at 2nd season ...
which means nothing new translated except name of item or skill ...

and if you says "It seems like you have trouble understanding other people's posts too", why in hell you bad wording my work without testing it ?
you are the one who start this fire (without knowing anything), not me ...

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No other idiot tried to indirectly insult Rogue/Dargoth again ? good ...
I seriously ALREADY mention at past I'm using their translation ...
and yet there ALWAYS troublemaker in here who don't know anything and start flaming around ...

! BTW, HERE THE REAL BONE OF PARTIAL !

TRANSLATED MENU ...
this should combined with full Skill translation tough ...

I apply FEW Rogue/Dargoth translated script ...
When I say FEW, it's FEW because there are MAJOR change in script ...
when I triad to apply more of it, it get crash multiple times ...

I guess Dargoth/Rogue get major script problem since they want to apply their translation through RPGMAKER TRANS to 2nd season while the script changed a lot ...
Even I have TONS of work and TONS of problem for manually applying all of this ...

doing a bit test and it seems not crashing ... (I hope)

EDIT :
The script for Icon seems changed, means Dargoth/Rogue translation which I copy-paste turn garbled (not showing the icon) ...
AND YET I STILL USING IT, SO DON'T COMPLAIN !

Last edited:

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@corrupted knight.

If you dont like his Translation then just dont bother with.
It is better than nothing IMO

Also no i did not yet apply your translation. IT just happened suddenly.
When i fight enemies and get them lower than 50% nothing happens anymore

Maybe it is because i use the recollection room to rebattle them?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They appear on the ship.
Lencubus & Mincubus are by the cow... for milk, Maccubus is down by the captain's quarters playing the piano.

the beelzebub trio will be in the three chairs behind Maccubus if you have them

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@corrupted knight.

If you dont like his Translation then just dont bother with.
It is better than nothing IMO

Also no i did not yet apply your translation. IT just happened suddenly.
When i fight enemies and get them lower than 50% nothing happens anymore

Maybe it is because i use the recollection room to rebattle them?
I won't use it. This was more because I felt like he was indirectly saying that Dargoth/Rogue are slow, while their speed (and Dargoth's speed for P1 translation) is awesome in my opinion. Like every other post he would mention that Rogue/Dargoth are slow... and I just can't accept such bullshit when they have translated perhaps millions of lines for us starting with the original MGQ trilogy and VH. And look at him now, he got so affected by it he calls me an idiot, not to mention that he keeps saying that I have insulted them, while all I do is praise them. :) But ah well, I will drop this now as this takes us nowhere.