What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Judging by the trailer, you probably recruit a Lucifina and Micaela from another world via one of the Tartarus.
You don't, actually. Unfortunately, my Japanese isn't good enough so I don't know exactly what happened and can't explain it aside from them joining within the Paradox verse on the snow continent. I'm guessing the Micheala, Lucifina, and Eden in this game were either summoned/came from another world before you recruit them or the ones you meet are "new" ones that Illias "makes". Which, based on the events, the latter seems possible for Lucifina and Micheala (though not Eden).

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Already tried to test it ...
Dammit, why translated part don't appear ?
gotta check deeper in script latter ... :mad:

any other translator can give info for me ?

Hmm, Job, Skill translated still looks as RAW ...
I wonder if there's some key script which prevent change in here ...

EDIT :
I don't get it at all ...
now it's working nicely ?!? what the heck ?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Just in case, I upload this file again ... Someone please test this files ...

Finish applying 147 Enemies name from 1st season to 2nd season ... *whew*
now starting to translate 2nd season enemies name ...
Can someone help me translate this ?
"一反木綿娘" ... "御菊蟲" ... "斉天大聖" ... "毛倡妓" ... "あやし土蜘蛛" ... "アトラク=ナクア"

Most Enemies name from 2nd season game translated and adjusted by joined character (including adjusting their name based story, legend and past monmusu history) Except the names I mention above ...

Last edited:

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

I just started Paradox part 1, because Dargoth released a patch that I heard would have all of the story, menus, anything except all h-scenes translated. There is a lot of decision-making in this game, unlike the visual novel. Do you have any recommendations for building a powerful party, and things I should be looking out for from early on in the game?

Things I'm interested in:

1. Companions with the potential to be overpowered
  2. Important jobs/classes to pick
  3. I'm able to find items in: pots, drawers, barrels, and obviously treasure chests. Where else in the environment can I find hidden items?
  4. Any other things I should get into the habit of doing?

Thanks!

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone got a complete save file? Beat the game just don't have it in me to collect all the CGs.

NM it's all in the graphics folder lol.

Last edited:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, game completed ..Most optional non-LoC stuff done. Now to pray that LoC step 2 doesn't have some of the nightmarishly powerful things scene near the end of the game.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I love Xelvy. Seriously my fav artist.

Finally someone who understands me:

Machine femdom dickgirl yes

I will be honest though: I liked some of the new girls like the Vampire with the stockings and very few CGs (Xelvy mostly) but overall this was another disappointment for me.

The whole RPG formula isn't working for me with MGQ games. So much filler and reused content. Please Torotoro go back to what made you great: simple VN and battle style.

P.S. Part 3 should be all Xelvy. KTHXBAI

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question (i really need to stop watching dbza) : is it possible to recruit the side's followers (like join the navy and oppose the pirates) or have to NG+ it (i know alice/ilias recruits their race)?

Edit: scratch that i found out you can't recruit the the givers (in this case if pirates the seahorses and purple mermaid if navy Ashell and bonnie)

Last edited:

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the mgq wiki, I see that you can flirt with your party members, but I don't know how to do that in game. Do I need the job of Flirt? If so, how do I get it? The wiki seems to be lacking information on how to become a flirt. Thanks.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just to add, to fully have all party members, you have to complete both Ilias and Alice route as each route give specific party members.

Off the top of my head
Ilias route
Heinrich, Eden, Lucifina and Micaela

Alice route
Human form Black Alice, Lilith & Lilim and Morrigan

In term of Battle, each route have two different boss fight.

In term of choice, there are three choice. Two of which have you choose between two different route, but the last one are quite troublesome if you are trying of a complete save.

This is the choice between the Plant and the Bee. You can choose to fight the Plant and gain the Queen Bee as friend, or fight the Bee and gain the Plant priestess as friend, OR decide to talk it out between them and gain both as friend and fight two new bosses.So it seem like a third new game+ is required to add all the fight in the recollection room.

Finally, the new game+ start you off at the very beginning of the game, instead of the start of chapter 2. Personally, I'm just gonna wait till the last chapter is out before trying to 100% it..

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to add, to fully have all party members, you have to complete both Ilias and Alice route as each route give specific party members.

Off the top of my head
Ilias route
Heinrich, Eden, Lucifina and Micaela

Alice route
Human form Black Alice, Lilith & Lilim and Morrigan

In term of Battle, each route have two different boss fight.

In term of choice, there are three choice. Two of which have you choose between two different route, but the last one are quite troublesome if you are trying of a complete save.

This is the choice between the Plant and the Bee. You can choose to fight the Plant and gain the Queen Bee as friend, or fight the Bee and gain the Plant priestess as friend, OR decide to talk it out between them and gain both as friend and fight two new bosses.So it seem like a third new game+ is required to add all the fight in the recollection room.

Finally, the new game+ start you off at the very beginning of the game, instead of the start of chapter 2. Personally, I'm just gonna wait till the last chapter is out before trying to 100% it..

could u post all ur save file i'm too lazy to get everything i wanna just start from ur save file

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

could u post all ur save file i'm too lazy to get everything i wanna just start from ur save file
Sure.

Save 1 is Alice playthrough, start at the chap 2. No new game+

Save 2 is Illias playthrough, end of chap 2. New game + from chap 1. Think I got almost everything possible in her route, missing everything from Alice Route.

Enjoy!

Attachments

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone want to continue my partial or should I continue it myself ?

Sure.

Save 2 is Illias playthrough, end of chap 2. New game + from chap 1. Think I got almost everything possible in her route, missing everything from Alice Route.

Enjoy!
have you defeat 16th Demon King from Reaper ?
or defeat Reaper too ?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I will be honest though: I liked some of the new girls like the Vampire with the stockings and very few CGs (Xelvy mostly) but overall this was another disappointment for me.

The whole RPG formula isn't working for me with MGQ games. So much filler and reused content. Please Torotoro go back to what made you great: simple VN and battle style.

P.S. Part 3 should be all Xelvy. KTHXBAI
Cut Xelvy some slack will ya, this guy already drew a bunch of apoptosis and other stuffs, and he also drew most of the event CGs, new version of nuruko etc.

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure.

Enjoy!
thanks

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cut Xelvy some slack will ya, this guy already drew a bunch of apoptosis and other stuffs, and he also drew most of the event CGs, new version of nuruko etc.
more like ... did he even notice this version RPG request mostly because that "Fake Battle" in VN version ?
I say "Fake Battle", since the fight need to be followed step-by step per letter to win, and it don't have any alternate way to pass it ...

also, the sell goes really well in RPG version (really fast and explosive number of sell in short time compared their other product), at this rate, they might produce RPG more ...
(money rules this world, including the H world)

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If we judge artists from contibution and level of ingame character importance, we can rank from:

top veteran contributors:
tier 1 (the main):
Setouchi, our man Setouchi, the uncrowned king of MGQ, accept the fact, we like him now.
and then there is frfr, the real main artist, thou he kinda retired from main now, still providing many quality MGs with his new art style (cept BFers, thats like a lazy way out)
UN_DO, most famous for his watery, oily painting style, produced some of the most loved character (u know which one i'm taling about)
and last but not least, Xelvy, this maniac of a man can produce some of the most horrifying and sexually arousing monsters, IN HUGE QUANTITY, look give the different frames a count, it can rival setouchi's quantity. Also crowned event CG drawer

tier 2:
Look I love Jingai Sensei's work, he is sorta a main as well but the quantity is just cannot be compared with the ones on the top
Delphinus, this guy creates some even more horrifying creatures than Xelvy but somehow he is less known?
there is also Thomas, creator of the jingai series, have u noticed that other than the four next gen creations of prommy, none of his previous works have full CG? not that if we care right?

tier 3: most of the others, not bothered to list them out

and then there are the new paradox contributors,

first there is shiki and red, artist of the new gen main character, nothing much to say to be honest
then there is Arekishi‎ and Kūru Kyōshin sha, and I was like holy sh*t, the two gods of boobies joining together in one work? This is madness I tell ya!
D_AM is not new, but he is gaining more attention, I'm surprised at his style, it is like as long as it is group rape, he can draw it
小石ちかさ is one of my new favorite artist, period
and then the rest don't really caught my eyes or producing very few pieces

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on the artists of MGQ series

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone want to continue my partial or should I continue it myself ?

have you defeat 16th Demon King from Reaper ?
or defeat Reaper too ?
Yup, but I cheated. Using RPG Maker, I edited the damage output so I pretty much one-shot everyone, while stealing everything possible at the same time.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello ? No want to help this poor pervert translator in making partial ? :D
oh well, I continue this myself again then ... :p ...
I won't translate any new content then, Just adapting the 1st season Dargoth team translation ...
Need :
Item Translation, Weapon Translation, Armor Translation ...
(I won't touch Script at this time, since there probably rapid update for bug fix which mostly in Script)

If in case you feel your old 1st season skill get stronger in damage, it isn't my tweak, it's the original update from author / Damage Fix ...
Most skill have multiple damage by 1.2 ...

Partial Progress :
Most support skill already translated ... some don't make any sense, I'll work it latter ...
Name : Done
Classess : 1st season ALL class translated, new one ... not yet ...
Skill : 1300/5700 ... loo~ng way to work ... *sigh*

Is Dargoth alright with what I'm doing here ?
I mean, I doing this for free while they get pay for it ...
can someone ask them for this matter ? (BTW, if they ask to take my work, go ahead ... after all I only apply their work for 2nd season ... literally )

BTW, it seems there's few type of sudden "Death" in this game ...
1. KO, (usually by Dark / Eros attack)
2. Ascension (usually by Holy / Eros attack)
3. Climax (usually by H attack)
so ... yeah, quite dangerous here and there ...
luckily, there's some passive skill which Resist or Prevent that 3 type sudden death ...

EDIT :
adding effect to attack just like in the description ...
(A lot of attack which said to contain element actually don't have the element being said in Info)

Yup, but I cheated. Using RPG Maker, I edited the damage output so I pretty much one-shot everyone, while stealing everything possible at the same time.
and I want to ask normal way to beat them ... Both of them really difficult ... :p

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Skill Partial 1500/6000 ... still 25% from target ... *sigh*
(getting slow because re-checking formula and individual item script)
still haven't touch Item, Weapon, Armor ... yet ...

lolz, they literally doing same with me ...
applying their old translation to 2nd season but haven't translated new extra ... (I actually translated few extra in Skill, Actor, and All enemies already translated)
well, they actually work a lot faster (since they use their personal program with their already finished data from 1st season ...
so Monday night ... please mention in this thread if you found they already released their translation ...
(note, you might need NEW RAW data which haven't touched with my partial)

I actually feel REALLY RELIEF since my partial is a bad stop gap for their partial ...
(and I kind of doubt they starting to do story so early since there might be a lot patch latter)
I'll also check if their partial overwrite the new updated skill damage formula and new script too or not ...
If it actually overwrite ... then it will be broken the game a bit ...
new 2nd season skill get 1.2 stronger since all enemies get beefed up ...
without that extra, the game will be quite harder

Last edited: