What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

I really like the attitude of the guy.
Instead of asking for Thousands dollar on patreon for his game he sees it as a hobby and still works hard for it. Finally he releases stuff for free.... i wish people would learn from him.

Really the exception around here and not another one of those groups/people who want CASH for their first fucking game they release without ever finishing a single game before that.
Worst thing is that those bafoons usually get a few thousand dollars a month and this guy who does everything for free gets nothing :/ support him if you can.
Hey, thanks for nice words. I appreciate it.

erobotan said:
The only thing that i can learn is that beat'em up is a dead genre. Toffi is famous, super famous, everyone knows him .. but why the hell his patreon only has 250$? All of those hard work making free games just doesn't pay off ..

I really thank God that Toffi doesn't seem to have financial problem otherwise he's going to be in trouble with this meager support ..
I don't think it has to do with the genre. I have often stressed that I'm doing this stuff as a hobby and Patreon is an alternative way to donate. So obviously people don't feel an obligation to pay me money.

And you should also keep in mind that I'm not offering any real content for the money I get on Patreon, at least not directly. The two times I actually uploaded exclusive content on Patreon I saw a siginificant spike in pledges.
If I had put Amazon Brawl or any other game completely behind a paywall (even temporarily), my Patreon page would look pretty different, I'm sure.

But that's something I don't want to do. I'm planning to take some time off now and I don't want people sharpening their pitchforks and lighting their torches because I'm not doing enough for the money I get. No, no, it's fine the way it is. If I'm not doing anything now and people demand more content faster, I can say "Fuck you!" with a clear conscience. If I had a business through Patreon, I couldn't.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, thanks for nice words. I appreciate it.

I don't think it has to do with the genre. I have often stressed that I'm doing this stuff as a hobby and Patreon is an alternative way to donate. So obviously people don't feel an obligation to pay me money.

And you should also keep in mind that I'm not offering any real content for the money I get on Patreon, at least not directly. The two times I actually uploaded exclusive content on Patreon I saw a siginificant spike in pledges.
If I had put Amazon Brawl or any other game completely behind a paywall (even temporarily), my Patreon page would look pretty different, I'm sure.

But that's something I don't want to do. I'm planning to take some time off now and I don't want people sharpening their pitchforks and lighting their torches because I'm not doing enough for the money I get. No, no, it's fine the way it is. If I'm not doing anything now and people demand more content faster, I can say "Fuck you!" with a clear conscience. If I had a business through Patreon, I couldn't.
Wise Toffi-Sama ;D
I got a little problem, When i want to start Amazon Brawl the error 'The Application was not able to start(0xc0000022)' Comes up and nothing happens. Have you any idea why this error comes up. I ReDownloaded it twice but it dosn't work. BTW: I also tried to start it with NTleas. Any help is more then appreciated. ;)

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Wise Toffi-Sama ;D
I got a little problem, When i want to start Amazon Brawl the error 'The Application was not able to start(0xc0000022)' Comes up and nothing happens. Have you any idea why this error comes up. I ReDownloaded it twice but it dosn't work. BTW: I also tried to start it with NTleas. Any help is more then appreciated. ;)
Hm...
no, I've got no clue. Can you run my other games?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wise Toffi-Sama ;D
I don't know how you run your games, but my preferences for Non-UNICODE-Language programs is set to "Japanese". Dunno if this would help but I kinda think it will since Amazon Brawl was created with Fighter Maker which is ... japanese, I think ...?

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I try to start it Normal (Double klick, and as systemadmin) Then when it Does not work (Which it dosn't) I start it with NT Locale Emulator Advance. So it should be no problem that it is Japanesse.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I try to start it Normal (Double klick, and as systemadmin) Then when it Does not work (Which it dosn't) I start it with NT Locale Emulator Advance. So it should be no problem that it is Japanesse.
You made sure that the files where not set as "hide" as some ... other people do? :D

Edit1: Graphic Card up to date? What about DirectX? Did your anti-virus blocked it? And as Toffi-sama said, do the other games run properly?

Last edited:
E

erobotan

ooh, so your patreon is like this because you want it to work like this, well that's good to hear then :D.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I found a bug. When I tried playing the angel's story mode, once I got to the third match against the slime girl, she just permanently disappeared and no wildlings appeared to rape me into death so I could reset the level. Basically, I was stuck on an empty Lake level.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

So, I found a bug. When I tried playing the angel's story mode, once I got to the third match against the slime girl, she just permanently disappeared and no wildlings appeared to rape me into death so I could reset the level. Basically, I was stuck on an empty Lake level.
That bug has been reported on my blog as well and I am uploading a fixed version as I type this.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any answer to my problem ?
Did you try my suggestions already? That was fast.

You made sure that the files where not set as "hide" as some ... other people do? :D

Graphic Card up to date? What about DirectX? Did your anti-virus blocked it? And as Toffi-sama said, do the other games run properly?

Cooldesak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I assume you're using Windows 8? If so then you need to turn on DirectPlay.
Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows Features on or off -> Checkmark the Legacy Components (DirectPlay).

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

'Freunde' Nice german name btw i wonder that was not taken ;D. No, No problems like that did came up before. Yes my Direct X is up to date. Got Direct X 12 Already as Windows 10 User and no new Treiber is up. I Turned off my anti virus. ( Im not some Retard so pls XD) No files are 'hided' I dunno why this error comes

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

'Freunde' Nice german name btw i wonder that was not taken ;D. No, No problems like that did came up before. Yes my Direct X is up to date. Got Direct X 12 Already as Windows 10 User and no new Treiber is up. I Turned off my anti virus. ( Im not some Retard so pls XD) No files are 'hided' I dunno why this error comes
Probably some stuff 'cus Win10 or it's just my prejudice against Windumb.
Last resort would be to change the UNIcode-Settings in the control panel.

Btw, I doubt that somebody would intentionally take this german term. :D

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Soooo i got sick of this. sooo i tried compatibility for Win XP and Win 7. Didint work. I was like Ok. OK. OOOOOK ! Bring it on. Installed a Emulator ( Windows XP). Put Amazon Brawl on it, WORKS! Humans win. #Fatality

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Soooo i got sick of this. sooo i tried compatibility for Win XP and Win 7. Didint work. I was like Ok. OK. OOOOOK ! Bring it on. Installed a Emulator ( Windows XP). Put Amazon Brawl on it, WORKS! Humans win. #Fatality
Seems that Windumb proves his existance. :p

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did the hardcore finisher moves ever get added in?

EDIT: nevermind, spotted the answer in the patch notes, sorry, my msiatke

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is by far my favorite of Toffi's games so far. Amazing work!

EIGHT very unique characters each with individualized move sets and several H-moves. Great variety of H-moves. Animation is phenomenal. Gameplay is very good, controls are intuitive, and difficulty is right in the sweet spot. BF elements were very well implemented mixing in combat with sex seamlessly.

The only very slight issue was sometimes when you get the message to click to end the match after your opponent is broken it stays in the stage for a few seconds with everything disappearing except the cock.

Toffi is just the best.

Edit: I forgot to ask. What are hardcore moves? Are they simply moves that can only be done when your opponent is low HP? Are they more about pain/damage? (I hope not.) I looked in this thread and the blog but couldn't find many details.

Edit 2: Wild Girls are also an awesome feature. It gives you something else to be aware of, and some of their grapples are really sexy.

Last edited:

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Toffi-sama

I played VS-Mode. Chose Riki. Spammed some bombs on the ground. Moved with enemy over those bombs ==> Woosh! ==> Enemy vanishes. Enemy takes much dmg but then, when her defense is highly red she vanishes. The only thing that remains is her shadow. ^^

Edit1: Tried to redo that occurence. Didn't happen though.

Last edited:

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I believe the title is [Complete] now and

ALL PRAISE TO TOFFI!!!!!!!!!!!!