What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Toffisama] Amazon Brawl

I almost think he was being ironic. I can't think of any other solo hentai devs that have released more complete games than Toffi...good quality games no less.
Ahhh being ironic would make sense. I still have a hard time telling whether someone is being ironic through text.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I once defy the God
By saying in his thread , You're so god damn slow of devs
And then I get like -20 or -30 Neg rep
Turn out now everybody is trashing about him nowadays
I say.... lol

7 games in 6 Year
This Toffi guy is like a Sonic

While the other dev
If his game include pregnancy system
That Main Heroine already give Birth right about now , lol
And still going nowhere , probably will give Birth to 2'nd or 3'rd time

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I once defy the God
By saying in his thread , You're so god damn slow of devs
And then I get like -20 or -30 Neg rep
Turn out now everybody is trashing about him nowadays
I say.... lol

7 games in 6 Year
This Toffi guy is like a Sonic

While the other dev
If his game include pregnancy system
That Main Heroine already give Birth right about now , lol
And still going nowhere , probably will give Birth to 2'nd or 3'rd time
Most west dev's are slow. if your looking for fast stick with east dev's.

Edit: misread. i'm pretty sure Toffi's speed is helped by 3D Models, but what he does with them are great and i've only liked two 3D artist. I'd comment on the Lesbian or Futa only but i'm pretty much futanari on everything so i'm biased.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Love your games Toffi...as always, they are top notch mix between entertainment through h-animations and also fighting game quality. Just wish that there would be a little more variety in fighter genders and maybe even some bestial races.

If you continue to make games in this vein, might I suggest one where the setting is an all girls school that is plagued by demons(yes they can be girls too lol) where you have a club of X number of girls that try to fight off the demons using various means.

You could implement character sets like a swordswoman, a mahou shoujo, a ninja, some sort of gun user, a martial artist, a wrestler...there are probably more you could do.

I dunno...sounds like it could be a lot of fun to me. Just wish I had a clue how to make these types of games and/or the patience to sit down and read up on how to do it.

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First I just wanna echo everyones support for what Toffi is doing and the speed at which he does them. There are very few games that I come back to after playing them and I can safely say that any game by Toffi is on that list! :)

Secondly I agree with what Vinceras said. In particular the gender point. I am still hoping that one day there will be a good side scroller (be it a brawler or platformer or whatever) that has a male protagonist.

There are games that have done an okay Job like Erico and Mogi, but it felt like the games could have worked 100% without any H content, which for me is a shame.

Regardless I am getting side tracked.

Keep up the great work Toffi and I can't wait for when the game is done!

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

looking forward to this, toffi-sama :D keep doing w/e you want to do!

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the comments!

i'm pretty sure Toffi's speed is helped by 3D Models
Yes, that should be stressed. Aside from the occasional tentacle or slime, there is pretty much nothing I draw myself. Everything I use (models, effects, stages) is either taken from 3D Custom Girl or was once part of the RTP of RPG Maker, Fighter Maker and so on. Or found somewhere on the internet. Maybe I've infringed some copyright as well, but I don't know. I tell myself as long as my games are free this shouldn't be a problem.

But I really don't want to think about how long all this would take if I drew everything from scratch. Not to mention I lack the years of drawing practice to actually make something in that quality.
Sometimes it feels almost like cheating... but then I think about Donkey Kong Country (which used a similar system) and feel fine again. That game didn't suffer from that method, so my games shouldn't either.

Just wish that there would be a little more variety in fighter genders
There is female, and there is futa, what else do you need? Yeah, well, jokes aside - no males in my games ever. That hasn't changed since 2009 and won't change in the future.

maybe even some bestial races
That all depends on what kind of mods I can find for 3D Custom Girl. At the moment ears and tails are pretty much all I can do.
Though some time ago I found a body-mod for a dog. No, not a dog-girl, just a normal dog, a doberman. So maybe I'll use that in one of my future games for a few bestiality animations.
Technically, that would be a "male", but for principle's sake I'll just say it's a futanari doberman... not that it makes a visual difference.

Regarding the game ideas I would ask you again in a few months; at the moment I'm all booked.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the comments!
Yes, that should be stressed. Aside from the occasional tentacle or slime, there is pretty much nothing I draw myself. Everything I use (models, effects, stages) is either taken from 3D Custom Girl or was once part of the RTP of RPG Maker, Fighter Maker and so on. Or found somewhere on the internet. Maybe I've infringed some copyright as well, but I don't know. I tell myself as long as my games are free this shouldn't be a problem.
I really appreciate Toffi for his honesty, just as a lot of Developer he is not skilled in everything he does, but and that is the deep difference, he does what he can do. If he would get someone skilled with art he may best his games, but i dont think he needs to do so, cause i enjoyed all his games by far even if it is only with customized characters.
I also enjoyed these old BF Games with 1000 of pictures, i still wait for someone to make on of these again :)

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just wanted to inform others that Toffi put up another teaser video for those who have supported him on Patreon.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to let people know that I have updated the information on what is happening to Amazon Brawl. The new section "Change of Plans" will explain what is going on. Also Amazon Brawl is currently at 95% completion.

I also added the Wild Girls section. It is pretty interesting. Link to the blog post is towards the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Everything is finished. Toffi is just compiling the material and getting it ready to release. Should be out "next weekend"...tentatively, at least.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Excellent news! Really been looking forward to this one!

frostyone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How is this not popular yet ? Just saw the thread ,canceling some other patreon bul**hit project support , adding toffi ))

faulken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How is this not popular yet ? Just saw the thread ,canceling some other patreon bul**hit project support , adding toffi ))
I think it's because the game is under devellopement since last year. Not really easy to stay awake :D

Really good games from toffi's. And for free ! Help him on his patreon if you can.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Toffi just posted on his blog saying:

"Geez, you guys are impatient. I’m still balancing the AI.
After that I’ll need to play through all Story-Modes once to check for bugs etc.
Will definitely need some hours, so tomorrow."

The time is upon us. Rejoice!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Toffi just posted on his blog saying:

"Geez, you guys are impatient. I’m still balancing the AI.
After that I’ll need to play through all Story-Modes once to check for bugs etc.
Will definitely need some hours, so tomorrow."

The time is upon us. Rejoice!

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

I really like the attitude of the guy.
Instead of asking for Thousands dollar on patreon for his game he sees it as a hobby and still works hard for it. Finally he releases stuff for free.... i wish people would learn from him.

Really the exception around here and not another one of those groups/people who want CASH for their first fucking game they release without ever finishing a single game before that.
Worst thing is that those bafoons usually get a few thousand dollars a month and this guy who does everything for free gets nothing :/ support him if you can.

E

erobotan

I really like the attitude of the guy.
Instead of asking for Thousands dollar on patreon for his game he sees it as a hobby and still works hard for it. Finally he releases stuff for free.... i wish people would learn from him.
The only thing that i can learn is that beat'em up is a dead genre. Toffi is famous, super famous, everyone knows him .. but why the hell his patreon only has 250$? All of those hard work making free games just doesn't pay off ..

I really thank God that Toffi doesn't seem to have financial problem otherwise he's going to be in trouble with this meager support ..