What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

slonik7

Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

ok

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Are you honestly THAT lazy? There's nothing to even save >_<

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was curious to see what would happen if you lost in the demo.

So I went and lost.

And found out that its potentially a bad thing because the redhead acquired some kind of biohazard symbol next to her name in menu.

Then some kind of warning bar shows up on the top of screen. I suspect its some kind of % to show how badly infected you are with ghost semen stuff.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep, then you say yes to the question that pops up, and that fat guy gets to have his way with the infected ladies, since his magical ebil sperm can cure the holy ghost sperm in the ladies :eek:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay there IS clothes destruction, but the character need to be hit like 50 times before the first tears appear on the clothes.

Yep, then you say yes to the question that pops up, and that fat guy gets to have his way with the infected ladies, since his magical ebil sperm can cure the holy ghost sperm in the ladies :eek:
At least now we know why they keep the ugly guy around.

PS.: I really hope they will fix the crash bug in the full version.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

At least now we know why they keep the ugly guy around.

PS.: I really hope they will fix the crash bug in the full version.
He, just like the guy in the previous game, is also effectively the merchant/alchemist character for items/spare cloths.

Although as for his sperm, I think it's more of replenishing 'living' energy after being contaminated/run low from non-living than him having any special power.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I still have not noticed crashes.
If you have windows xp or worse, it is normal.
Because the programmers are no longer considered necessary have to run it stable under xp.
When I had XP smeared me many rpgs from and down to and from the latest rgp maker constantly.
So has nothing to program with the game to do.
few know how to fix it.
But sadly, we can say goodbye to xp still new games without finding crash problems.
At least under rpg maker area.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have win 7 ultimate... don't jump to conclusions please. Anyway the game crashes sometimes when a new battle begins. Once about every 50 or so battles. Its really irritating.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have win 7 ultimate... don't jump to conclusions please. Anyway the game crashes sometimes when a new battle begins. Once about every 50 or so battles. Its really irritating.
Have noticed that people from Hungary seem to have more than usual problems with crashes/bugs. While I am sure that you of all people here has optimized your system to run games, I suspect many problems have to do with unicode conflicts. I am by no means an expert on the issue - just putting that out there. That said, if that is source of your crash, I doubt it will be resolved. :(

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

He would need to be running in Japanese unicode anyway, so that's irrelevant.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm... I even had switched my location to Japan a while ago in the system. So that supposed to be no problem.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

GAME
OF
THE
YEAR

Lol, but I am seriously enjoying it. Surprised how much I like the crew, since looking at previews just got me thinking "Aw, I wanted the old crew back".

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The best is how the fat guy always gets punched by either the ladies or one of the zombie if you try to seduce them with him. I wonder will there be any lady zombie?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

What I didn't understand is the kind of instant ramen that the blond gal seems to be in love with and the sort of tiny... collectors... toy coffin? I don't know how else to put it, but the red haired loves those, and I have no idea if they have any use.
Found 2 of each in the demo.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Didn't know what to do after I entered the laboratory (?) with the ceiling ghost dude cutscene. When I leave that building I can't progress any further left to the next town area.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might not wanna spend too much time with the trial, you could have to replay it after all.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm totally gonna start from scratch when it comes out tomorrow, so much fun will be had!!! :D

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait... Tomorrow? Did I miss where he said that the game will be out on 20?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait... Tomorrow? Did I miss where he said that the game will be out on 20?
It's marked as late January, which starts from either the 20th or 21st by DLSite standard .- . so I think the guy is just excited it 'might' comes out tomorrow.

At least I don't see anything on the author's blog that says it's coming on the 20th

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The best is how the fat guy always gets punched by either the ladies or one of the zombie if you try to seduce them with him. I wonder will there be any lady zombie?
There is lady zombies in the game.

Zombie Nurse and Zombie Succubus Queen are in the full game. They can also be seduced by the guy to perform things, too. I was able to unlock all 4 skills(Only their first scene is viewable - rest are locked, although the files for the scene are clearly there) for each of the characters and was able to see it in action. When the ladies get infected, only I believe Aki's semen-induced healing can be seen and Sylvie's is locked(I was able to unlock that scene, though.)