What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-ENTA-P] ゾンビゾーン・ガンスイーパー / Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zombie Zone Gun Sweeper (T-ENTA-P)

Doesn't say December. Says:
発売予定時期 : 2014年01月下旬
Oh, I was reading the one under the title. What's that, the date it was posted?
Anyway, January means it's going to be soon. Can't wait :)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So without money it actually mean game over for the game.
But almost the same structure as only slight changes.
The make it really better. :)
In the demo you realize that some things are locked.
Allso if ne scene canceled gereuch with an economic example. ^ ^
But as expected, it is a great game again.
impatiently waiting for the full version.

But please, this time politely without you near again waiting to be fixed up bugs have allso.
At least almost bug free.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy crap that was fantastic! When it that game even coming out? Dlsite states december so I'm guessing it got pushed back, but it doesn't say a new date?
Also I never bothered playing the first 2 games by the same guys, but after trying this I think I'm going to give it a go. Now to find working links......
Man,u definitely should.First game,that .. zombie gun sweeper .. in house ? or something like that was really awesome.Very good rpg,i really liked that.And animation .. hell yeah : p
I didnt like second game as much as first game,but anyway .. really looking forward to this one : )

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't wait for the full version I enjoyed playing the gun sweeper game and bounty hunter games so I expect a great game

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I take it that second H move the nun learns is blocked in the demo? If you try to use it, just makes a beeping sound and gives you the end result with no scene option.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

maybe some one can help I downloaded the demo and tried to launch it but all I get is file corrupted please run virus scan and then reinstall any tips?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stuck-ish on "2nd" town with the giant purp-afro-face-dude spawning on ceiling with 7# locked chest. Can't go left to next town ..... Huge doubts it's in that locked box, dunno wtf those 7# are :(

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not a fan of the creepy big lipped fat guys. I don't get that... I like the old cast better so far, but I'm glad there's a change too.

I hope this game is easier to figure out than the last ones. Those moments where it's just dumb luck or running around and clicking on every object to try to advance gets old really fast. Could be not understanding the language sometimes, but I have a feeling there's some of that even if you do understand the dialogue. I don't usually try trials but I think I will with this game.

Holy fuck, there's like 14 options in the menu. This will be fun to navigate and figure out /sarcasm

Last edited:

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not a fan of the creepy big lipped fat guys. I don't get that... I like the old cast better so far, but I'm glad there's a change too.

I hope this game is easier to figure out than the last ones. Those moments where it's just dumb luck or running around and clicking on every object to try to advance gets old really fast. Could be not understanding the language sometimes, but I have a feeling there's some of that even if you do understand the dialogue. I don't usually try trials but I think I will with this game.

Holy fuck, there's like 14 options in the menu. This will be fun to navigate and figure out /sarcasm
Yeah, I started hitting random buttons, I wouldn't recommend it though, now I can't choose what attack I use -.-

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah the 14 part menu can be frightening. That's why I tried to translate the menu. Unfortunately if you change the data/system file to translate at least the "default" option like save/exit you will get a crash during the first combat. No clue why it crashes with a script error even if you don't change that file.

I agree I liked the old cast also better.
And damn why isn't the main heroine no longer wearing a miniskirt.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn I can't wait for this game. Also, judging by the pictures, the nun doesn't seem to "hiding" anything, she's just really flat. But magic makes anything possible.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is so funny.

Way better than the first and second for the battle alone.

Definitely a buy for me when it releases on eng dlsite

ace5903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

been playing this for about 2 days has anyone figured out the code to the locked chest in the second city?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually I love playing their games, but this time I just can't get over this blond girl... such a turnoff for me. I keep asking myself (WHYYYYYYYYYY!!)

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

That's weird, it's the exact opposite for me :)

B

bleahblah

Anyone know how to unlock the doggy style scene for the redhead?

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

wai-wai-wait, its the fullgame available in the jap dlsite, or is it just the trial?

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wai-wai-wait, its the fullgame available in the jap dlsite, or is it just the trial?
Had me all excited. No, still just the trial. A damn good trial, but a trial nonetheless.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can their clothes actually get damaged in the demo? No damage shows up no matter how long I let the zombies hit the characters.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can their clothes actually get damaged in the demo? No damage shows up no matter how long I let the zombies hit the characters.
I lost my cap, but that's all.