What's new

Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

It's not THAT complicated.

Easier to understand than some of those Falknovian terms Sylvia uses. ;)
See, she is LG. Just proving my point. Also, the writers got lazy for Falkovnia and just use german terms, was es für mich ziemlich leicht macht. :p

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oooooh. Honorifics hahahah.

Also Rovana playing a wily game to get out of drinking her poison. Hmmm think you can swipe the cup and take it anyhow as a proper pirate is wont to do without triggering any curses :D?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oooooh. Honorifics hahahah.

Also Rovana playing a wily game to get out of drinking her poison. Hmmm think you can swipe the cup and take it anyhow as a proper pirate is wont to do without triggering any curses :D?
N.. nooo nonono.. Rovana wasn't planning to swipe the cup if she had a chance, why'd you think that... even so, the whole fiendish pact propably doesn't work for just anyone sipping from it.
Plus, chances are just drinking from it without a proper infernal incantation will just make you horny and potentially your eyes glowy or somesuch, but yeah, Rovana wants power, needs power to free Ludmilla, but she wants her own freedom more. Though.. thinking about it, if Rovana -could- steal the cup she could in theory wrap it up and have it delivered to Vita.. as a bit of a 'sorry for sending Wachter after you, you're cool' *innocent whistle*

So yeah, tempting as it all is, 'specially the ravished noble thing, as Rovana would say to the fiends unless they come up with a more interesting offer, Bite me.

Incidentially what she said to Ludmilla too, that one backfired. Or did it? Ta tam.

p.s. you english natives have no idea how bad honorifics can get. :p

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

N.. nooo nonono.. Rovana wasn't planning to swipe the cup if she had a chance, why'd you think that... even so, the whole fiendish pact propably doesn't work for just anyone sipping from it.
Plus, chances are just drinking from it without a proper infernal incantation will just make you horny and potentially your eyes glowy or somesuch, but yeah, Rovana wants power, needs power to free Ludmilla, but she wants her own freedom more. Though.. thinking about it, if Rovana -could- steal the cup she could in theory wrap it up and have it delivered to Vita.. as a bit of a 'sorry for sending Wachter after you, you're cool' *innocent whistle*

So yeah, tempting as it all is, 'specially the ravished noble thing, as Rovana would say to the fiends unless they come up with a more interesting offer, Bite me.

Incidentially what she said to Ludmilla too, that one backfired. Or did it? Ta tam.

p.s. you english natives have no idea how bad honorifics can get. :p
What would Vita do with an infernal cup filled with unknown juices? She isn't going to be falling for the same trick again when she drinks and eats something unknown!

Super-Overlord-Emperor-over-all-lord | Anything like that in honorific circles you frequent?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What would Vita do with an infernal cup filled with unknown juices? She isn't going to be falling for the same trick again when she drinks and eats something unknown!

Super-Overlord-Emperor-over-all-lord | Anything like that in honorific circles you frequent?
You know what effort some warlocks would go through to get their hands on magical fiendish items? :p

And nah, we commonly use only two honorifics, only the japanese have a real bunch of 'em, and again, most formal ones are very rarely used, I mean I did have a count von so and so as patient, but you talk to them like every day people respectfully but normal.. you just avoid their last names if you can because those sometimes take a while, though I got to say, real royalty does have quite the confident charisma about them if they want to.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

YAY time for some more vita posting and confusion! Dun dun dun! With Esvele shouting that, Vita now has a reason to suspect and look closer at them.

Time for action, flaction and passive aggressivism!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll wait for that handle animal check and the assumed bandits reaction. Sylvia for her part is equally suspicious of the bandits and those that use a simple coach to try and run people down.. while having passengers.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's fine, they don't have spears and probably would prefer not getting run over by horses and a wagon. They'll move. Probably. It's fine.

Unless they're unusually talkative zombies I mean. Then maybe it's not fine. That's fine it's fine.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's fine, they don't have spears
Fun fact, everyone can brace a weapon against a charge, spears and such are just more effective, but thats 3.5 rules anyway. I'd be more worried about getting something thats not a war-horse to charge at people.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You rolled a 5 for intimidation. 17 for animal handling tho. That will let you ride through them. Will Sylvia climb on?

The men aren't exactly pleased with your tactic. They will be shuffling on the back foot and yelling to stop.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, shh, it's fine. Everything's fine. Yup, all fine here.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going to move this forward with my next post, but I need Sylvia to make an Athletics roll with advantage since Vita is helping

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going to move this forward with my next post, but I need Sylvia to make an Athletics roll with advantage since Vita is helping
But but.. what if she wants to stand her ground and stop the evildoers!

Advantaged roll of 17.
Edit: Wait, I actually have proficiency, make that 19.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Huh. My rolls for this fight have all been average or a little above average.
Init: 10
Atk Roll: 11 (without modifiers)
Dmg Roll (On d8): 5

Wonder if that is going to stay the same?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I personally can't help but note how Vita is very clear in what she wants not to happen. :p

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah. I really want to accomodate Vita at the right time. Others are invited to enjoy lycanthrope knots too.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah. I really want to accomodate Vita at the right time. Others are invited to enjoy lycanthrope knots too.
To be or knot to be.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Arnold Voice*

"Knot to be."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I corrected that for you.
All this is making me think about the origins of Sylvies rage. Knot to say theres anything unusual about it, that could segway into her getting certain unusual features, just a harmless barbarian.