What's new

Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

Drink your poisoned rum like a good pirate. GOOD. Pirate XD.
Did, but also, hopefully, got my quest item and sexy-wicked dominatrix noble training from it.. *licks lipls, nudges blue*

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think you have AC 11 normally?

That's what's on your character sheet at least. Is this because she's not wearing her normal armor?

Yes, you can stand up on your turn with half your movement and take the dodge action. You do notice that the worg is looking like the thunderwave spell did mess it up. It's bleeding from its ears.
Yeah AC 11 is a typo. I thought I had +1 Dex or Leather armor. I have neither of those. So it is actually AC 10 >.<. I went and corrected that.

Also note to self buy leather armor at town or do I just automatically have that somewhere laying about?

Last question before I post again. Will casting thunderwave hurt Heleg since I am now not reading my horsey?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lets rate all of Bloos rpz!

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, just edit that AC if you wouldn't mind.

You can easily acquire any normal light armor for you. Money is not an issue for that because your family income in taxes is measured in the thousands of gold pieces, and plus people desire to keep their princesses safe.

If you were to ever become proficient with heavier armors, you can have them made. Heaviest armors take time to make and have to be tailor made for you. Just fyi, because I think armor is commonly handwaived as if it's just lying around and ready for people. Which it really isn't.

And thunderwave would harm Heleg, yes. Heleg is rearing up and trying to hit with its hooves, but she's been rolling horribly.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, just edit that AC if you wouldn't mind.

You can easily acquire any normal light armor for you. Money is not an issue for that because your family income in taxes is measured in the thousands of gold pieces, and plus people desire to keep their princesses safe.

If you were to ever become proficient with heavier armors, you can have them made. Heaviest armors take time to make and have to be tailor made for you. Just fyi, because I think armor is commonly handwaived as if it's just lying around and ready for people. Which it really isn't.

And thunderwave would harm Heleg, yes. Heleg is rearing up and trying to hit with its hooves, but she's been rolling horribly.
Aye aye. Time to smack the dirty doggy warg with ray of frost. Hopefully I hit and does damage!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aye aye. Time to smack the dirty doggy warg with ray of frost. Hopefully I don't hit and it gets to mount me hard!
Fixed your quote for you.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fixed your quote for you.
I don't think it can before getting butchered by my allies XD.

Also I rolled really, really high against that thing o.o. 17 + 5 = 22 to hit. And then an 8 on a D8 for damage. Dunno if that is gonna save me. Or even if I hit.

EDIT: Unless of course the worg holds me hostage and then drags me off of the field, threatening to tear out my throat or something.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

AFK at the moment. (Phone now) but yeah, Malena just iced that sucker. Go ahead and edit how she kills it. Otherwise I'll do it when I get back tony computer.

There will always be more worgs and gobs...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

AFK at the moment. (Phone now) but yeah, Malena just iced that sucker. Go ahead and edit how she kills it. Otherwise I'll do it when I get back tony computer.

Kk. Edited in the death threos. Hope it isn't too... grasping. Also pondered if the worg could've fallen ontop of her and caused a wardrobe malfunction in its death ^^. But I'll leave that up to you if that happens ;P. I'll reedit my post if the go ahead is given... In a few hours. For now, I must sleep.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*now imagines a world where all the low level monsters have been grinded to exctinction by older adventurers that now have retired, young ones must group up or be raep..

but I got enough high end camaign thingies going already. ^^

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*now imagines a world where all the low level monsters have been grinded to exctinction by older adventurers that now have retired, young ones must group up or be raep..

but I got enough high end camaign thingies going already. ^^
You may only fight challenge Rating 13 Stuff. And everything above. Anything below CR13 has been hunted to extinction due to being too weak. Beholders are the new goblins running about. Adult Dragons are the new Worgs.

Welcome... The the world where Beholders Ride Dragons.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goblins and orcs breed faster, that's why there's more of them. We wouldn't want it any other way.

Also Diagasvesle, mechanically Malena has increased her popularity in wjulfsdatter and by extension the province of Gundviir. There will be a simple system to keep track of this which might be an mportant for determining how much the people support you.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmm what is the proper Rjurik way for an higher lord to address a lower lord? Name? Adding any honorifics?

Going to edit it into post later on - post about to be up too.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's different in each country, and the rules don't go into great detail. You're essentially in Skyrim... so just calling someone a Jarl is fine. Someone with known divine blood who isn't a ruler yet is referred to as a scion. The ruler of the realm is King or Queen.

As for honorifics...

Majesty/liege for king/queen
Highness for direct member of royal family
My Lord or your Grace for a Jarl
My lord or lady for everyone below that.

For an Archdruid or Grand Druid, you can say Your Eminence.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's different in each country, and the rules don't go into great detail. You're essentially in Skyrim... so just calling someone a Jarl is fine. Someone with known divine blood who isn't a ruler yet is referred to as a scion. The ruler of the realm is King or Queen.

As for honorifics...

Crassus is a lord! Hahah! Hmm whats he look like?

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He is modelled after the fighter from D&D shadows over mystara. Strong, handsome, long light brown hair. Can post a pic of him later.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Was honestly hoping more of the internet would have redrawn the character - but apparently the game is too retro/old and all dedication to is is in the form of the hot human females (thief and elf).

So I went and found a pic that seems appropriate for Crassus.

He's not just an archer, he's got a sword, shield and spear as well. Bit of an all-rounder fighter.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Was honestly hoping more of the internet would have redrawn the character - but apparently the game is too retro/old and all dedication to is is in the form of the hot human females (thief and elf).

So I went and found a pic that seems appropriate for Crassus.

He's not just an archer, he's got a sword, shield and spear as well. Bit of an all-rounder fighter.

Aye aye. Crasus the all-rounding fighter war band leader. He does his father proud.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As for honorifics...

See, this is why I don't do Lawful characters all the time. Such confuse!

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's not THAT complicated.

Easier to understand than some of those Falknovian terms Sylvia uses. ;)