What's new

The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

No, if someone calls me a piece of shit for misspelling a word, i will smile and laugh as much as i want, because i sincerely find it hilarious that someone could be so angry at me for "hystory" that would need not only neg-rep me, but even go as far as trying to hurt me with a puny insult. I find this kind of things really funny, it's not the fact someone gets angry, it's the reason they come up with that make me laugh.
Besides, if got angry everytime i get bad rep and responded in kind, it wouldn't be healthy for me and it wouldn't be nice to look at for others.;)

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I see the spellchecker is still around. However this time, he took a whopping 2 points of rep away... heh. Also while there was a mistake, he corrected a word that was not wrong...

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

you're correct OAMP, reputation has gone into REVERSAL!

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking at my rep log... it's actually pretty amusing. I very rarely get just one rep for a single post; on the occasions I do receive rep, I typically get it by the storm, getting at least two neg reps and three pos reps for one post. Apparently when I do post something longer than a couple paragraphs I always engender very strong opinions on the subject matter, both negative and positive. Which is kind of cool, I guess. It'd be boring if everybody who bothered to rep my posts always agreed or disagreed with me.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

*Reviews rep*

Hmm. Opposite. I've never had that. Mine's all smooth and gradual individual reps for minor things, and the occasional multi rep instances for something fun. I think a bit of balanced controversy has to be one of the leading methods to gaining rep quickly. Just look at Cappy and John Doe for example. Constant arguments, plenty of detractors, and rapidly acquired rep. Plenty of our more quiet yet popular members linger on two or three green dots even after all this time, having been here since the launch of the forum.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

We already know JohnDoe is a douchebag :p

<3

There was a real spambot in the thread, though.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Which one?

Just curious.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Despite being a negrep, I kinda lol'd at one I got yesterday for calling d-bag on one that posted in old threads, but with the spam being deleted later. Still, it wasn't my fault, so I don't see why I should have the neg rep, but still.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could have something to do with this. :p I dunno.
v
you may have noticed a new type of douchebag on the forum. thats right oni has a new avatar! also another type of adbot has been sighted that posts a lot, but dont worry, it poses no threat to the nunu so just try to ignore them so threads dont get random douchebags called over soon to be nothings.
Still, it deserves an "awww" I guess. ^_^ *hugs for the litter whiner*

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Could have something to do with this. :p I dunno.
v

Still, it deserves an "awww" I guess. ^_^ *hugs for the litter whiner*
I'm pretty sure yours was the one yesterday :p

Besides, unless Nunu continues to try and woo me, why should I pay attention :D

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He has a right to his opinion just like you do, so fuck you.

Yer missing what I said. It's not about his opinion at all. Of course he has every right to not enjoy the game, but that's not what I called him out on if you pay attention to the words I chose. Instead I asked him why he seemed to play so much of a game he did not enjoy. It was then revealed he actually did like the game, and is just one of those people that doesn't want to say anything good about it.

So read my post properly mr righteous defender of people who don't need it, for you are accusing me of something I have not done.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

If i c

Looks like some no-post cockwipe can't complete their sentences.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Multiples usually just means lag. I mean, especially if they all came at the same time, that's easy to check.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That's right! Tell that idiot how wrong he is. He'll be a better forum user in no time.
always a complete dick

Both of those were for this post.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

1T T4ST3S D3L1C1OUS

Only two people spring to mind who would know where that phrase comes from and would use it, though whoever it is I love you forever. That put a smile on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.