Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

I don't know how to take that. A woman in a nurse uniform is sexy, plus all the medical fetishes. But then it could also mean that I might have a fetish for being nursed, and I do enjoy suckling a good teat.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

-snrk- In case you missed the memo... I'm a nurse for animals. I'm learning what size endotrachial tube to use on what size dog, which scalpels are best for castration, and what to do if we accidentally nick an artery.
Quick Clot!!!!

then again, my medical training is more crude.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Because perpetuating stereotypes that are both untrue and ignorant is what highly educated people like yourself do, of course. Also, Bane. Not "Boon" of existence. Moron.

You know, that would be quite the sting, the part where I messed up the two words bane and boon, as it was indeed quite the mess-up on my part. However, it does take away a good deal of the pain due to it being in a lovely lime green. If I knew for certain that you where intending for it to be negative, I would return the insult right back at ya', but I have half a doubt seeing as you love me so much <3

But as for the stereotypes, there are actually some backwater places in America where there are said "hics", but of course that's only a small fraction of people, saying all Americans are Hics would be ridiculous, and to say everyone raised in a backwater setting would grow up to be a hic is also untrue.

But making a reference to hics in a humorous manner is hardly offensive, and I happened to find it funny. So I guess I'm trying to say is, "Stereotypes can be true sometimes, and they can be funny sometimes."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kinky.

Come now, I haven't even brought up the whips and candle wax yet.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

An Incubus' main ability: Fucking things and stealing life-force. Without fucking there is less than mediocre ability.

*sigh* Honestly. I would say far more important to note is their ability to manipulate the mind in subtle ways, teleport at will, and slip into the spirit world, leaving them invisible and intangible and free to move around.
And of course, those are all what just comes standard. As you get on, you learn some more tricks...
But shows what you know.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

cheese

Cheese?

E

Exofluke

Oh damn, forgot to sign that one.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

STILL DOESNT TELL ME ANYTHING GWAH

E

Exofluke

What? I have to spread rep around before I can rep the people I wanna rep. No offense of course. On some deep level, you deserve the random gratitude. Right?

E

Exofluke

You're acting like rep matters around these parts. Quite honestly, this is the first forum I've seen where rep is treated like toilet paper at a Michael Jackson concert.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

There's always negging the douche bag section.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Unknown Squid, I know this is neither the time nor place... But I liked your old Avatar better. Your current one doesn't make me pause to stare at it for two minutes to make sure it still exists like the old one did.

EDIT: HOW DARE YOU DISAPPROVE OF HIS AVATAR?!

I dare with the power of TRUTH AND FACT. Old one was better.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I've been meaning to change it to the next one, but eye be lazy. Could always bring back the other one from time to time I guess.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Nurses scare me. Hospitals in general scare me. It isn't the injures or blood or anything, it's being paranoid what those people are going to do to you...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nothing.

Random +Rep again!

Rep for the sake of rep :-D

I was going to rep you for nothing but "wanting to rep you for nothing" is still a reason, so I would be lying to you if I claimed it was for nothing. So I decided to negrep you instead of lying to you...Does that make me a good or a bad person?

It makes you bad and retarded because a neg rep is still a kind of rep, so you have still neg repped me for the reason of wanting to rep me for nothing, so now you're the same as the other three, except you weren't intelligent enough to follow your own rules.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Nurses scare me. Hospitals in general scare me. It isn't the injures or blood or anything, it's being paranoid what those people are going to do to you...
The bitch in my training group is a nurse. She's already mentions if she doesn't like one, when taking blood for example, she'll deliberately miss to cause them extra pain.

At least she'd never do that when she's giving the spinal injections she brags about being able to do.

So yeah, now I'm never letting anyone stick needles into me again, not that I was to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.