What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

its just a matter of time. accidents will happen, they could happen anywhere, anytime... due to human failure, nature or whatever. someone who utilizes the great power of nuclear energy should know the danger. japanese people experienced the destructive power first hand, when the americans bombed civilian targets after their defeat at pearl harbor ... yeah, thats what honor is about. you kill our soldiers, we kill your children and poison you for generations.
anyway, i think its stupid to rely on nuclear power that much. its going to backfire one day or another. to think of it as an outstanding catastrophy that noone was able to predict is just naive...
they didnt think about it, or they just didnt want to think about it, because ignorance is bliss. ... ... hell yeah. it certainly is now :S

but nevertheless... its just sad, watching something like this happen.

Last edited:

Junkyard Dawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its just a matter of time. accidents will happen, they could happen anywhere, anytime... due to human failure, nature or whatever. someone who utilizes the great power of nuclear energy should know the danger. japanese people experienced the destructive power first hand, when the americans bombed civilian targets after their defeat at pearl harbor ... yeah, thats what honor is about. you kill our soldiers, we kill your children and poison you for generations.
anyway, i think its stupid to rely on nuclear power that much. its going to backfire one day or another. to think of it as an outstanding catastrophy that noone was able to predict is just naive...
they didnt think about it, or they just didnt want to think about it, because ignorance is bliss. ... ... hell yeah. it certainly is now :S

WOW, you sound exactly like Fox News. Instead of focusing on the tragic loss of human life and destruction to the environment you instead say that Japan was stupid for using nuclear power in the first place. That's just wrong. How can you decided that this is the most opportune moment to grandstand on the dangers of nuclear power when thousands of people have been killed and as many families have lost treasured loved ones? That's just sick man, sick.

I hope you die of radiation poisoning. No seriously I really hope you do.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First of all I agree with what the person above me did say about helhansen84.

i think its stupid to rely on nuclear power that much. its going to backfire one day or another. to think of it as an outstanding catastrophy that noone was able to predict is just naive...
Secondly if this really is your opinion, then you should better get going and move, as your country has by far the most nuclear plants and relies the most on it contrary to the rest of the world. Seriously, why are you still here without protesting if what you say really would be your point of view? Then again I highly doubt it is...and you just wanted to say something stupid.

Sorry for all the OT, but I'm sick of such people.

Jack Mi Hoff

Reputation score

Ok this is my first post I couldn't stand by and listen to this stupidity. First you are a moron who probably couldn't tell anyone what a thermal neutron or even have the slightest idea about the particle physics behind radiation and fission reactions. How can i tell this? You compared a nuclear bomb to a fission reactor. (facepalm) Also preparing for a 9.0 earthquake and a 27 foot tidal wave is like preparing for a goddamn asteroid to hit the reactor. No earthquake of this magnitude has ever been recorded in Japan over it's entire history. Also as for the nuclear bombs in hiroshima and nagasaki, well just look up the rape of Nanking.

Anyway, any mention about what is going to be added to the game? Or did i not stalk the thread enough and someone already mentioned it, if so sorry!

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, any mention about what is going to be added to the game? Or did i not stalk the thread enough and someone already mentioned it, if so sorry!
In his most recent blog post, there's wasn't a huge update...other than him being okay which is great news... I think the reason he made the post was to let people know he's ok. As for updates...I can't understand Japanese, nor the attempt at English google translate provides me. But it ...sounded...like he was trying or considering adding voice to the game, was designing some new enemies, and hoping for a Spring release.

If anyone is Japanese or can understand Japanese, a better translation of this question and answer would be awesome. :)

>単刀直入に申し上げます
>ボイス追加して下さいまし
声優どの人にしようかなぁ……
ボイス素材集なんかも探してみたりしたんですが、なかなかピンとくるものが。

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Glad to heard than he is fine. Please avoid to continue the hate chain

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

u just lost the game.

just say something about pearl harbor and that bombing civilians for revenge is bad, and everyone wants your head.
and yeah. it was wrong, to kill so many innocent. and it is equally wrong trying to justify it. americans at that time had to choose between two ways to end the war. they just chose the easy way instead of the "good" one.
but thats in the past and i doubt that anyone reading this had anything to do with it.

well, but i really think humanity should not rely on "easy" but "unhealthy" power sources. if we consume this world, we are nothing more than parasites. i'd prefer being a human who cares about tomorrow and the quality of his childrens life.
sure, kids need round about 3 iphones to survive, but a healthy environment wont hurt them.

ach ja, i am german... we are the masters of killing innocents, so listen carefully ;)

unlike natural desasters, technological can be avoided. why is it so absurd to assume, that eventually a natural desaster will hit a high tech facility working with unstable and dangerous materials?`
whats the chance of a bird shitting on someones head? ... certainly not a high chance, but it happens from time to time.
whats the chance of a planet giving birth to sapient life? ... just needs a god and 6 days, right?
shit WILL happen. everyone using dangerous technology decides to take the risk of creating casualties for the sake of wealth or power. to ignore that fact is the same as to spit right into the face of the ones who died because of it.
but what do i know, my moral standards are sick, even at a board with rape and loli contents.

maybe humanity just needs to feel the pain, before they decide, that they dont wanna feel it... like a baby playing with fire.

power is useless without perception.

so... in conclusion bad things are bad and crying rivers and charity projects and simply being a nice person believing that god will fix everything we fuck up will stop bad things from happening again :S

ignorance is bliss. it certainly is... for now.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

its faster to google kooonsoft and click 1st result anyway :p
or just bookmark the page... but thats a secret.

R

Ryka

Damn it, helhanson, I am normally pretty calm. Only a low rumble here and there when I am upset, but you are damn annoying. Damn it.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

every truth needs someone who tells it... even if its totally fucked up and revolting.

did you know, that the swiss people decided to censor the simpsons?
because it is "unfitting" to show an idiot like homer working in a nuclear power station...

dont see, dont listen, dont speak and everythings gonna be alright :>
all this nasty information on the internet. why cant it go away? ... WHY! MAKE IT GO AWAY!
T_T

Last edited:

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

this is the most accurate report on the nuclear situation, please educate yourself before you continue to make a fool of yourself and make all us lurkers look bad.

Thank you

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Typical "LOL I TROLL YOU" Situation. Now STFU and GTFO, cause my time is too precious to insult you thoroughly. :rolleyes:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Jesus fucking christ, can't you stupid pieces of shit keep to the topic of SHINOBI GIRL without completely assfucking the thread about Pearl Harbour and the fucking recent shenanigans Mother Nature decided to play on Japan? Yes, they were terrible we know that. Now kindly fuck up and get back to the topic on hand. IF you want to go offtopic and talk about Japan and the various shitstorms to come from it feel free to do so in the thread about Japan or the Offtopic thread.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Curses to my slow connection...

I was just gonna post the links and tell people to pick a thread and bitch away...

But Oni kinda beat me to it and summed it up nicely...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

@helhansen84

Did you know a lot of people die by slipping on the stairs?

When will these people learn to build their structures on ground level?!

Shit happens, but you can't just stop moving because of that, you learn from your mistakes and make it better next, that's how the japanese got to where they are and you can be sure that the next time they will be ready.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Whoops, silly me. I thought we could actually keep this on topic this time. What was I thinking.

Thread locked.

Oh and Helhansen. Let me just give you what you were looking for so you don't pull this shit again. "Oh my gawd, you're so smart and philosophical! All these deep thoughts that I've never considered! Gosh, I wish I could be more like you! I mean, filling our minds with all these truths?! I feel so much more informed! Thank you!"

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Just so nobody loses complete interest, the blog was updated. It looks like more Q & A, so I'm not unlocking this thread.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

There's been another blog post. Still not unlocking it since it isn't another update.

Status
Not open for further replies.