What's new

The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Wow... that's so bad it has to be a parody.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Before I decided to post the picture with the negrep as a caption, I actually considered bringing up poe's law and debating the true origin of the negrep. A pre-teen reminiscent of the 90s, a frigid homophobic troll, or a savvy parodic comedian spreading gifts of sadly outdated but hilarious stereotypes.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Reminds me of the time someone here argued with me and said I was "so gay" and that "no girl would ever come over to play games on my PC" as an argument for consoles being better, in the same post. They conceded after I asked why I would even want a girl to come over to play video games if I was gay :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I get it. Because if we're not a useless pile of chaotic shit like 4-chan, we must be iron fisted fascists, right? LoL, it's gotta be a joke though? I mean, everyone knows mods can see who sends reps, so why attempt the petty neg rep on one?

And fuck Cappy, what kind of weirdo looks at the first page of any thread in EE? Is the rep THAT old? If not it kind of leads me to think that they're not just your run of the mill queer-basher.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

And fuck Cappy, what kind of weirdo looks at the first page of any thread in EE? Is the rep THAT old?
Typically when someone reps an old post like that, it's because they simply dislike the person, and want to drop a rep without having any current post to object to. Either that or a recent post upset them so bad that they've ran a quick lap repping other posts just so that they can hit the same person twice.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh my god Cappy, that neg rep is hilarious. Reading that made me laugh so hard it made my day.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Being a douche with negreps
On my 'heres a new gameupdate for you folks, check it out' post of all things. <.<

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Do you ever give it a rest? Must you make every post about your own problems?

Oh, I'm sorry that my first post in about month, preceding it a post that took place several months back, managed to get you feeling that I "never give it a rest."

And I sort of get what you're trying to say, but the term "your own problems" doesn't accurately describe it. I might have been unduely bending conversation to my own interest, honestly my bad; but not toward a personal problem. Unless the way you define a personal problem is rather twisted.

R

Ryka

STOP PICKING ON THE ROBOT! I AM NOW UNDER 4000 POINTS!

I LOVE YOU! ALL ROBOTS DESERVE LOVE BACK! STOP!

Thank you. *kissing motions*

Negrep #1: I am not a turd. I am a cute, sweet, well behaved Robot that posts on topics of conversation always!

Last edited:
R

Ryka

Posrep #1: Thank you. n.n

Posrep #2: Thank you, slicer. n.n

Negrep #2: I am not a Man. You are the opposite of whatever sex YOU are.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I feel like I'm missing an in-joke here.
Lila's an odd (but I guess who here isn't?) but generally nice and well-meaning person that happens to be a robot. From time to time it seems that she gets on someone's nerves, and then negreps start flying her way.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see, thanks for filling me in.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lila's an odd (but I guess who here isn't?) but generally nice and well-meaning person that happens to be a robot. From time to time it seems that she gets on someone's nerves, and then negreps start flying her way.
TL;DR he's an attention whore who likes to lie about just about everything.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On my 'heres a new gameupdate for you folks, check it out' post of all things. <.<
actually it was on your ignoring legitimate complaints post

R

Ryka

Negrep #3: TERRO T3200 Spider & Insect Trap

Posrep #3: *Hugs Craw and nuzzles*

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Robots are better than Spiders.
STOP PICKING ON THE ROBOT! I AM NOW UNDER 4000 POINTS!

I LOVE YOU! ALL ROBOTS DESERVE LOVE BACK! STOP!

Thank you. *kissing motions*

Negrep #1: I am not a turd. I am a cute, sweet, well behaved Robot that posts on topics of conversation always!
Posrep #1: Thank you. n.n

Posrep #2: Thank you, slicer. n.n

Negrep #2: I am not a Man. You are the opposite of whatever sex YOU are.
Negrep #3: TERRO T3200 Spider & Insect Trap

Posrep #3: *Hugs Craw and nuzzles*
Lila said:
You need to stop with the attention-seeking, both here and in the shoutbox. You are doing nothing but creating more drama. I am tired of it. Other moderators and administrators are tired of it, too. Please stop. Cease and desist. Do not pass GO, do not collect more attention. Consider this your warning, and ignore it at your own peril. And no, this is not open for debate or discussion.

R

Ryka

I was just giving the thread a little more Activity. I'm sorry.

As for the Shoutbox? How dare you. I was yelled at by my brother, then left. It made me contemplate my life. So I decided to speak out loud in the Shout for any listening ear. It had nothing to do with the forum, you, or anyone else. Excuse me for being fucking human.

I'm done. You ruined it, Hope. And you ruined our friendship for being such a power hungry twat.

*mic drop*

Status
Not open for further replies.