Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

If the world (and by extension you) has taught me anything, it's that you're better off with a big head, than a fragile one.

That's just how typical forum hierarchy goes.. You're either part of the invisible club of elites who spend all day arrogantly pecking at each other, or anyone foolish enough to throw a rock at them and not have enough snark left over to defend themselves with, or you're the ones throwing rocks at the big fish and getting chomped, quickly learning that the only real way to lay a stinging blow on someone more intelligent than you is to neg-rep them.

Or you're somewhere stuck in the middle, minding your own business.

I like staying quiet most of the time, but it never hurts to do some pecking just to remind the others that I've made my way in and I'm not leaving any time soon.

If that annoys you, see my post above.
Or you could just try not being an arrogant cunt.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly, let's get down-to-earth here..

The only reason you and the others are mad about my arrogant cunt'ing, is because I do so in a fashion which negatively points out everyone else's arrogant cunt'ing..

If I was "just" being an arrogant cunt, none of you would think twice of it, hell, on most occasions I've received general praise (in the form of anonymous reps) when I'm "just" being an arrogant cunt.. It's only when I start calling out others doing the exact same thing that I'm targeted..

And you know what I find that to be?.. Funny.. It's a bunch of angry men all living in a glass house, with some silent agreement that so long as nobody tries to fuck up the house, they're all free to throw stones at everyone else's house.

And I'm the guy with a sledgehammer and a few fresh plans for re-decorating. It's a bit too late to regret letting me move in with ya.. I've already busted the china and shat on the rug.

I can quit while I'm ahead if you really want, but that won't make it any less funnier watching you all turn on me like a pack of hungry sharks the millisecond my douchebaggery neatly mirroring your own starts to slowly aim towards you instead of someone else. Another thing you've all taught me, nobody gets a free pass.. If you're a dick to one person, you're a dick to everyone...

So fellow asses getting mad because another dick was a cunt is just tainted business, if you really want to keep these matters private, then grow a pair and don't take it like a pussy. Now shut your mouth or start talking about stuffie's ears..

There, I think I covered all the main orafices/phalli..

Last edited:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, let's get down-to-earth here..

The only reason you and the others are mad about my arrogant cunt'ing, is because I do so in a fashion which negatively points out everyone else's arrogant cunt'ing..

If I was "just" being an arrogant cunt, none of you would think twice of it, hell, on most occasions I've received general praise (in the form of anonymous reps) when I'm "just" being an arrogant cunt.. It's only when I start calling out others doing the exact same thing that I'm targeted..

And you know what I find that to be?.. Funny.. It's a bunch of angry men all living in a glass house, with some silent agreement that so long as nobody tries to fuck up the house, they're all free to throw stones at everyone else's house.

And I'm the guy with a sledgehammer and a few fresh plans for re-decorating. It's a bit too late to regret letting me move in with ya.. I've already busted the china and shat on the rug.

I can quit while I'm ahead if you really want, but that won't make it any less funnier watching you all turn on me like a pack of hungry sharks the millisecond my douchebaggery neatly mirroring your own starts to slowly aim towards you instead of someone else. Another thing you've all taught me, nobody gets a free pass.. If you're a dick to one person, you're a dick to everyone...

So fellow asses getting mad because another dick was a cunt is just tainted business, if you really want to keep these matters private, then grow a pair and don't take it like a pussy. Now shut your mouth or start talking about stuffie's ears..

There, I think I covered all the main orafices/phalli..

Something, something, two wrongs and all that jazz. If someone is being a cunt, and another person decides being a cunt is the best way to deal with them, who's the bigger cunt? I mean, with all these cunts, it's a wonder Stuffie's ears see any action. A fetish is one thing; but, you shouldn't let the fetish dictate where you stick it 99% of the time. One must balance the fetish with the mundane lest they escalate constantly to get the next high.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Problem is you make everything about you and your reactions and how those reactions are the only true and proper reactions while everyone else is simply being an elitist ass.

Edit:
Dammit, Bob, how dare you ninja my response!

Last edited:

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you shouldn't let the fetish dictate where you stick it 99% of the time. One must balance the fetish with the mundane lest they escalate constantly to get the next high.
Speak for yourself. If I can't get my fetish involved I don't want it any other way. There's no point. I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I mean, by clinical definition, a "fetish" mean you can't reach orgasm without the presence or thought of it involved in the act. People use the word too much to just mean kink, and that's not what it is.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd complain about my own interests never getting much of the light of day and forcing me to lower or change my standards when it comes to "material to get off to", but I mean.. There isn't even a game about stuffie's ears.. I can at least recite one or two hentai games that vaguely include my biggest interests, but it sounds to me like pony's fucked..

Of course he and many others have been banging on that (ear) drum so long I'm surprised anyone still finds even the tiniest amount of humor left in it.. That must be a pretty fucking deep (ear) canal..

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I mean, by clinical definition, a "fetish" mean you can't reach orgasm without the presence or thought of it involved in the act. People use the word too much to just mean kink, and that's not what it is.
To be honest, I can't find definition that would confirm that first sentence. (If someone wants to bother and find it, I would appreciate that).
But, from what I know, I can't deny that this is often what happens, which makes it even weirder that I can't find that definition of it.
Maybe it's just my English fucking with me.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

To be honest, I can't find definition that would confirm that first sentence. (If someone wants to bother and find it, I would appreciate that).
But, from what I know, I can't deny that this is often what happens, which makes it even weirder that I can't find that definition of it.
You sir are the biggest orgasm i have ever seen. I can barely control myself. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Third one down

"An object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression"

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Third one down

"An object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression"
Thanks, didn't want to quote this myself (sorry for the bait, though, I did expect someone else to respond on that :p).
"you can't reach orgasm", while it says "to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression".
Seems like a little shit to bother nitpicking, but it does change a lot.
Don't mind me, I just that guy.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nah, the key word there is "necessary."

Yeah, I was introduced to that definition when I was doing sexual psychology and criminology

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It would take far more experimentation than I'm interested in doing to find out if I actually have a fetish.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm...fetish...got it...

gotta get more farm animals then...

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hmm...fetish...got it...

gotta get more farm animals then...
To most, it was an extremely sickening, yet intriguing experience to bare witness to.

To Brazzers, it was a Tuesday.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Brazzers,

Hmmm, what tags to put?..... _____
..........................................[.......]
................................... 8---[][][][]-----D ...
......................................................................... ;'
.....................................................................................;

Last edited:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm, what tags to put?..... _____
..........................................[.......]
................................... 8---[][][][]-----D ...
......................................................................... ;'
.....................................................................................;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.