What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

Would it work if I had realistic replicates of my ears designed by a company, so that they can create masturbators that look just like my ears, and handed out to you, so I can finally - after months - go to sleep knowing that not one single dong is going to go down a hole that was never intended to take them?
Nope. Why the fuck would I want a replica when I can have the real thing?

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no rest for your wicked ears Stuffie...that's just how it is it seems...water is wet...the sun is hot...your ears are still gonna get stuffed...;)

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How to make a better... 14th October 2017 13:36 Boo
In response to: ''Well, that's a bummer. Was hoping for at least some kind of mind break route. Oh well. Maybe in the next game. :(''

Well, I'm sorry I like what I like.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In response to: ''Well, that's a bummer. Was hoping for at least some kind of mind break route. Oh well. Maybe in the next game. :(''

Like what you want, don't feel guilty or apologize about that :]
Unless you break the law and get guilty verdict xD

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Like what you want, don't feel guilty for that :]
Unless you break the law and get guilty verdict xD
I don't feel guilty. I'm just annoyed they even bothered to reply if that was all they were going to say. Apparently I'm not allowed to express disappointment for the lack of a mind break route in a game that already has rape and ''bad'' ends, in a thread that was discussing corruption. Why are you even here if that shit bothers you?

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

HOW DARE YOU like something!? Next time, that same user will report you for liking things, and you will be banned 4 laif ermagherd!

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't feel guilty. I'm just annoyed they even bothered to reply if that was all they were going to say. Apparently I'm not allowed to express disappointment for the lack of a mind break route in a game that already has rape and ''bad'' ends, in a thread that was discussing corruption. Why are you even here if that shit bothers you?
HOW DARE YOU like something!? Next time, that same user will report you for liking things, and you will be banned 4 laif ermagherd!
Ahahaha xD
Let's just put "special" report button next to original report with information: "Report post for containing opinion" xD

On the other hand, I think that huge chunk of stuff like that would disappear as soon as every rep would have added username next to it :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Don't worry, soon you'll have the power to red-bar anyone you suspect of being a closet neg repper!

And everybody knows that gray reps don't count.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

The Reputation... 6th October 2017 05:05 But lesbian pervs are all right with me :3 ~Byz

Someone give Byzantine the shaft......and don't point at me. Or pet him. >.>

The Reputation... 10th October 2017 19:31 nah, you're lesboman! -slicer

Ohhh, i'll put that on my resume.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't worry, soon you'll have the power to red-bar anyone you suspect of being a closet neg repper!

And everybody knows that gray reps don't count.
I am not going to neg rep someone as a form of revenge. I would rather talk to them. May be a reason why, other than 2-3 first neg reps I gave, I am adding my username to neg rep or any rep (or at least trying if I won't forget :p).

I know it was in joke~ish form (at least it looks like that to me xD), but I felt like saying this anyway xD

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmmm...those people negrepping because other people have a different opinion or likes something different sounds like they took classes from

"All opinions by all kinds of people are openly accepted...provided all of them came from moi..." - some random autistic 18th century French monarch

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hmmm...those people negrepping because other people have a different opinion or likes something different sounds like they took classes from

"All opinions by all kinds of people are openly accepted...provided all of them came from moi..." - some random autistic 18th century French monarch
I wanted to go into "Why this is happening" and "what caused that".
NOPE. FUCK THAT. I am not doing this so someone can skip 95% of it and take one sentence out of context and have issues with that.
Also, I have a feeling that I am one of few who give a damn xD

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hate everyone here but i can't tell the difference between red and green so i probably always choose the wrong color. :confused:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hatred can be a fickle emotion to experience, but to me, I only ever respond to hatred with indifference, or shrilly glee.

Why? Because saying something, regardless how incorrect or wrong to anyone's ears, should never provoke a response built from hateful anger.

If I've offended someone to the point of hatred, I won't care WHAT I said that got them to that point, I'll be too busy desperately holding back chuckles imagining the pathetic little ant of a person who's so emotionally unstable that a mere cluster of words was enough to set them off on a miniature tangent..

And then I imagine how someone like that lives on a day to day basis, and at that point the laughter is no longer able to be contained.

If they were merely offended, I'll take notice.. If they were honestly hurt, or confused, I'll own up to it, pay my due, or help explain the matter.. But responding to what I say with any kind of genuine spite? I don't care who they are, what they do, or how bad of a day they had, that person has then marked themselves as a pathetic worm in my eyes, and it'll take 3x the amount of hatred they payed in reverse to undo that impression.

Now I know your mother, and possibly your neighbors told you otherwise, but it is perfectly fine and natural to judge people, but there are two main ways to do it properly..

Either you start off every person at the top of the bar, and give them outright respect, letting them either piss it away by disappointing you or showing you how right you were to give them that respect by having said given respect enable them to show a side of themselves few others get to see..

Or you take the more grim but safer route of setting every person at the BOTTOM of the bar, and either letting them work their way up the ladder, or show you how right you were to think nothing of them.

The correct path may not always be harder, but the right one usually is..

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Now that god's gift to mankind has weighed in we can all breathe a sigh of relief and conform to his opinion of how other's should act! Yaaaaaaay.

Seriously though guy, how can you make it through doorways with a head that big?

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If the world (and by extension you) has taught me anything, it's that you're better off with a big head, than a fragile one.

That's just how typical forum hierarchy goes.. You're either part of the invisible club of elites who spend all day arrogantly pecking at each other, or anyone foolish enough to throw a rock at them and not have enough snark left over to defend themselves with, or you're the ones throwing rocks at the big fish and getting chomped, quickly learning that the only real way to lay a stinging blow on someone more intelligent than you is to neg-rep them.

Or you're somewhere stuck in the middle, minding your own business.

I like staying quiet most of the time, but it never hurts to do some pecking just to remind the others that I've made my way in and I'm not leaving any time soon.

If that annoys you, see my post above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.