What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

I wanted to say more on the topic, but to be honest, I am out of fucks to give and it's endless type of dispute with a lot of triggering.

Instead...
Oh you're angry you weren't invited, my bad, sorry, fixing.
Better to fix it late than never xD

And therein lies the issue. Nothing you say will have worth because you've already admitted to the philosophy that you can just be an asshole, and you managed to pat yourself on the back for it too. Why don't you just put "I wuz trolilng hole teim"

See? That's what I am talking about (also, found a fuck to give xD). You forgot to sign your rep, anon. Did you pat yourself on the back already? Or are you just "trolling" so it's fine?
But, since I apparently admitted to being an asshole, let me respond like one:
Is it this time of month? Remember to buy more tampons, seems like your ass is menstruating like crazy. Better, call fucking fire department, that butthurt won't go down without professional help.

No, I am not taking this seriously, still laughing xD

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good money on it being someone that was booted from the raiiid. Feel free to help him understand his mistake.

So you're suggesting that the best way to combat people being overly sensitive is to purposefully be an asshole. You don't think that that's just a fault offsetting someone else's faults?
Then what tactic would you propose? Surely you're not suggesting we cave to their demands?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There is a gigantic difference between saying something you know might upset people and saying something to upset people. Actively being an asshole isn't an answer or a cause, it's you sucking your own dick while retroactively justifying it, while simultaneously painting yourself as a hypocrite, cuz you're getting equally bent out of shape by their whining. Sure, the whiners suck, but someone pretending that their intentional assholery helps things suck harder.

Conflict will arise from people's individual variance as is, and the whiners may continue to exist through happenstance, but pushing in the opposite direction for a kick is fueling. Might as well just call yourself a troll just to illustrate how entirely worthless your opinions are, since you're just shitting it out to piss people off. If you're doing it for your own enjoyment, you're a fuckin scumbag, and if you're doing it cuz you're pretending you're solving some issue, you're just a whiner about whiners, AND an asshole on top of it.

Want another course of action, how bout starting to learn social cues. Maybe acting that way wouldn't fuel something in the whiners that you know you're fueling, and maybe they can pick up those social cues too and you can all stop being so fucking autistic.

*edit* and if you think this whole thing is aimed at you, take a look at my solution, and apply it to where the issue started. AnotherLurker said "being an asshole is a refreshing change of pace in a conversation" (which is categorically wrong) and then remember what I said: "how bout starting to learn social cues." How is it not clear that that dude needs to start picking up social cues at some point? He's made nothing more blatantly clear since he started popping up.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I know you're not aiming at me. I'm a pretty helpless case at this point and I'm sure you're aware of that. Besides, I never claimed that I was being an asshole for any real reason.

Though I guess if another's really still bothering everyone that much we can start a court case.

Edit: Personally I say let him be, if he wants to be unhappy all the time it certainly seems like he's found the place for it. It's not as if he can actually DO anything to change what he doesn't like here.

Last edited:

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I agree with Toxic on this one. Just don't be an asshole. On purpose anyway. We all snap sometimes. Something just pushes our buttons the right way and boom.

The Reputation... 12th October 2017 19:05 SHAME
No shame. Only pleasure.

The Reputation... 12th October 2017 21:07 *Restrains you in some complicated, weird thing* Give it a try, Houdini xD ~Yosh

*Gets out.* There. Easy. :p

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I know you're not aiming at me. I'm a pretty helpless case at this point and I'm sure you're aware of that. Besides, I never claimed that I was being an asshole for any real reason.
You're an ass but at least you're sometimes entertaining. You keep discussions going. The Lurker is just being hostile for the sake of it and thats a problem.

You can be right AND be nice about it, frankly, takes a whole lot more maturity to do than being insulting.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Omg the invitation for joining the club. Errrm...i have so much stuff to do right now. Maybe another time. :eek:

*hides in hidden places*

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know...to me the "being an asshole" shtick looks just like another coping mechanism for some people's inadequacies...

we get it...you are edgier than a chaos marine lodged up papa nurgle's asshole...but the world is already shitty as it is...IMHO I'd rather be dumb and pick up social cues and be nice rather than to sound like an arse just "to be different and to have a semblance of "higher intelligence"...

reminds me of an old joke in a ragecomic...

this guy was being a dick for some random reason to all other people...
when confronted why he is being such an asshole he merely replied:

"So all of you will be happy when I die..."

like I said...inadequacies...

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I remember that comic. We thought he was an asshole but he was the nicest of us all.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, because I am acting like an asshole 24/7.
You need a cunt like him to show up from time to time and be a dick that annoys everyone.
If no one understands why such person is needed, then I won't kill the whole purpose of it by explaining why. You don't get to know.

On the other note... social cues... Seriously? Social cues over the internet are reduced to bare minimum, it can't be used as argument for proper communication, because of lack of face-to-face interaction. Advising someone to use social cues on the internet is like saying: try winning MotoGP with a bicycle. Please, gain more information on the topic before saying random things. No, wikipedia won't have enough information, but I am sure it will say something about differences in face-to-face and over Internet.
Also, it is a perfect example: It may sound like I am a dick saying "haha, you don't know shit", but it's not. Literally, because there aren't any social cues here. I can add emoji to try and "give a feeling" to it, but it's limited as heck. It's just me with full seriousness trying to correct mistake I see, without any malicious intent or trying to degrade someone to an imbecile. Anyone can be wrong on something, me, you, that guy that lives next door, it's a human thing, shouldn't say less about person's intelligence.

I don't consider myself as an asshole, sure, I will be like that towards people that would annoy the fuck out of me, but it will be mostly a defensive response, not often an offensive one. At least, over the Internet. There will also be a huge chance I will clearly state my intentions before trying to offend/annoy someone. How someone reads a bunch of sentences and feeling that person gets from those may vary. One will treat it as a joke, other one with full seriousness and someone else will go thermonuclear. Right now I am literally taking all the shit for one cunt as if I was responsible for his every post. That's actually annoying and whoever thinks like that, sincerely, fuck you.

Pretty much.
Having common (((enemy))) unites people, try leaning even a little towards that (((enemy))), and people will completely ignore everything and put you in the same fucking bag. No one will care if that (((enemy))) was right or not, side with them in any way, you are an (((enemy))) now.
Fucking collective obsessional behavior.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure we're mainly hating on Another at the moment Yosh.

So back on topic: Man that guy can't lurk for shit, his name should be changed to awfullurker!

Last edited:

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Meh...internet anonymity also contributes to the way people can have more freedom on what they type out even if most of them are ex culo (from the ass)... having said that I still feel not to become an ass and fight fire with fire just because someone is not "being nice"...maybe it has something to do with our culture here...maybe it's something to do with the way I was raised...maybe its something to do with being a "decent human being" if that still exists...

having said all of those I agree that sometimes those douchebags are a necessary evil if only to unite a group of people for a limited time...or maybe they need a reason to pontificate themselves...lol...but if we need such assholes just to become united, then I feel that this world is really headed for the dumps... (not like it isn't now)

I'm pretty sure we're mainly hating on Another at the moment Yosh.

So back on topic: Man that guy can't lurk for shit, his name should be changed to awfullurker!

for someone who is a lurker he does give a lot of shit to many things in a shitposting thread...he/she/it truly cares...

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you think learning how to communicate is as difficult as winning the motoGP with a bike, that would explain your heavy autism.
Hmm... Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it? At least you kept it "anonymous" :p

Your first mistake is arguing on the Internet in the first place. In my experience it's never worth it. :p
True, but I do enjoy it :D

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Then spread the love man, the more rep points I have the more I can give out!
Please, someone tell me I am not the only one who thought about rep-bukkake?

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Would it work if I had realistic replicates of my ears designed by a company, so that they can create masturbators that look just like my ears, and handed out to you, so I can finally - after months - go to sleep knowing that not one single dong is going to go down a hole that was never intended to take them?

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a fleshlight modeled from your ears?

hmm...it could theoretically work...but only as a temporary release...

according to my calculations, there is still no substitute for the real thing...

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

it could theoretically work...but only as a temporary release...

according to my calculations, there is still no substitute for the real thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.