What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

I guess I'll vote B with everyone, but not knowing exactly what that dagger does is going to bother me :/
Maybe it'll give Mia a matching penis for every time she uses it? I wonder how many 12 by 2 inch peni one person could support before fainting upon getting an erection due to lack of blood?

Just mildly curious speculation, you understand :D

MageWarrior210

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

B

I dunno... while I AM suspecting the Dagger, I think wasting an Identify spell on it feels silly myself...

If it turns out to be a Named Dagger or a Legendary Weapon (can't think of any off the top of my head), then I brought this screw up on myself...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(B) Move on east while keeping the identify in reserve for something else. (I guess it was a unanimous vote huh. In all honestly though I actually expected you all to identify the dagger.)

After a minute or two of getting used to her new... acquisition, Elena pulled her robe back up only to find it wouldn't close completely around her crotch with her new penis being so large.

"(Sigh)... Did it have to be so large? Couldn't it have been a bit smaller at least?" Elena asked nobody in particular after heaving a slightly depressed sigh.

"Well Elena, I... I have to say it is a rather impressive thing to have... when you think about it, heh," Mia said, trying to comfort Elena some, but at the same time she couldn't help but giggle softly at Elena and her words, which Elena overheard. When Elena glanced over and saw Mia giggling, she herself started giggling and the two began laughing out loud at the weirdness of what had happened to Elena.

"Well there's nothing that I can really do about it now right, so let's go on and hopefully we may find a way to... how should I say, remove this thing from my body. But that comes second to my mission to purify this place. So shall we continue then Mia?" Elena said after a minute or two of laughing, resolving to move forward and complete her mission to purify the evil in this place.

"Yeah, I'll follow and help you Elena, Don't you worry. Who knows, we may be able to find others lost in here that will help us too, and I'm sure we could find a way to get rid of that... impressive tool you have there," Mia replied, hefting her pack up as Elena made a quick modification to her clothing so that the cloth of her robe didn't rub against her new appendage. She opened her robe up and reached into her pack to pull out an old silk hair ribbon, then wrapped it around her waist and her member, then tied it so that it held her penis against her waist to keep it out of the way.

After that she pulled her robe back together and thankfully it closed without the unmistakable bulge showing. Elena grabbed her pack up as well and then her and Mia headed through the door to the east, deciding to check it out and see if there was anything worth finding inside before heading down the steps.

They traveled down the corridor to the east for a couple of minutes or so and made their way to the next room. A quick peek inside showed not a single enemy like those they had faced thus far, but they did see that someone or something had been in this place as there was a couple of items of some sort laying against the far wall. A quick and thorough inspection showed there were no traps in the room as well.

They got closer to the items and saw that the first was a blue cloak that gleamed slightly in the light, while the second looked to be a book of some sort. A quick look revealed to Elena that it was a spellbook, but she'd have to take a short while to read it in order to learn what the spell was.

"Wow, this cloak looks kind of like a nobles cloak doesn't it, what with the shine it has and all. I wonder who it belonged to," Mia said as she picks the cloak up to give it a closer look.

What should they do?

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 20/20, Pw/SE: 32/32, PP: 0/21, AC: 1/1, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 8
Magic: 13 (+2 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 3 - 10 points
CP level 0 - 30 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 13/13, SE: 13/13, PP: 0/15, status

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (gives +2 AC)

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 10(+1 to all strength rolls)
Speed: 11(+1 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 6
Magic: 6
Health: 5(-1 to all health rolls)

XP level 2 – 45 points
CP level 0 – 43 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Options:

(A) - Take both items and leave without using either.

(B) - Take both items and either equip the cloak and or read the spellbook. (I haven't rolled to see what the spell that could be learned is just yet just so you all know.)

(C) - Take both items and identify one of them with the scroll power. (If you all choose this one, then the next update will be a smaller one where I may not even bother putting their stats and stuff up and just worry about the item in question.)

(D) - Other.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B : We read the book (and if it's possible, identify the cloak).

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

B, read that shiny, shiny spellbook (and give the suspicious cloak to Mia, if that's allowed - gotta show willing to be nice guys)

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

B If we can put the cloak on the robe - let's take it for us (Before identifying lets flap around with it, maybe we can figure out what it does without wasting a scroll).
And of course, let's learn a new spell ^^

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B If we can put the cloak on the robe - let's take it for usQUOTE]

No, no, guy : we give the cloak to Mia ! If the cloak turns us into a tentacle slimy thing, it'll be annoying. Mia can be turned into a tentacle thing (it can even be funny ...)

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, no, guy : we give the cloak to Mia ! If the cloak turns us into a tentacle slimy thing, it'll be annoying. Mia can be turned into a tentacle thing (it can even be funny ...)
C'mon, Mind Flayer already futanari'd us. I think in his eyes Elena ascended perfection... Big breasted futanari angel?

So he won't MORPH HER OR SOMETHING, AMIRITE? XD

Beside, turning into a tentacle being via item would certainly send ANGEL SENSES TINGLING vibe ^^

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol ^^ ! Why not ...

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

(C) Let's identify the cloak.

Then read from the spell book.

A

aguy

B. Wear cloak and read spell book. I guess Elena could try the cloak on, it seems more likely a noble's cloak would benefit her than a fighter like Mia. But if they find out it would be more beneficial to Mia then I have no problem giving it to her.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

C. She uses the scroll to identify the cloak.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C. Identify the Cloak, read the book.

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

C. Let's read the book and identify the cloak.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. Let's read the book and identify the cloak.
Do you mean C ? 'Cause B is the way where we try the cloak (and if the "bonus" is the summoning of enemies who will kick our asses, we'll asume it).

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for catching that. Vote was changed.

With our luck, the book's the big danger here... :)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(C) identify the cloak and read the spellbook

(Just you all know, I didn't mean it was an actual nobles cloak. I just make up little things to call items for their appearance is all, like Nethack does with most items.)

"Hang on Mia, let me see that cloak, I'll use the power of that scroll real quick to see if that thing is safe to wear," Elena said to Mia, letting her know she didn't want to risk anything like what happened with the amulet again so soon.

Mia merely nodded her head as Elena took the cloak from her and spent the stored up power fro the scroll. All of the knowledge about the cloak danced into her mind, letting her know everything about it she needed to know. (The blue cloak is a '+0 Oilskin cloak' - Gives the wearer +1 AC and +2 to evade grabs, increases by +1 to both per enchantment point.)

"Okay it should be safe enough to wear Mia if you want it, I'm going to check this book out real quick. It may have something useful inside," Elena said to her friend, who took it back and looked at it while Elena opened the book up and saw the makings of a spell on the pages.

"Wow, Mia this book has a spell in it. I'd like to read it if you don't mine waiting for a little while," Elena said after looking at the book.

"No go ahead, I'll keep an eye out for you, besides it could be a useful spell," Mia replied and kept an eye on the door while Elena did her reading.

After about forty five minutes or so, Elena closed the book as she finished reading it. The knowledge in the book teaching her the new spell contained within. (Elena has added the spell 'Firebolt' to her repertoire. See Elena's spell/powers list for specifics on the spell.)

Elena now confident she could cast the spell quite simply now that she knew the incantation for it closed the book up and slipped it into her pack, then glanced over at Mia.

"Well I'm done now. You ready to go?" Elena asked, letting Mia know she was done.

"Huh... wow that didn't take too long, I'm ready whenever you're ready Elena, I'm kind of glad you got done when you did actually. I was starting to get a little tired actually," Mia replied, seeming to have started dozing off while waiting.

What should they do now?

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 20/20, Pw/SE: 32/32, PP: 0/21, AC: 1/1, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 8
Magic: 13 (+2 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 3 - 10 points
CP level 0 - 30 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 13/13, SE: 13/13, PP: 0/15, status

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations
2. a +0 Oilskin cloak

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (gives +2 AC)

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 10(+1 to all strength rolls)
Speed: 11(+1 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 6
Magic: 6
Health: 5(-1 to all health rolls)

XP level 2 – 45 points
CP level 0 – 43 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Options:

(A) - Move on back to the steps and head down to the next floor.

(B) - Other.

Extra options:

(1) - Have either Elena or Mia done the cloak.

(2) - Leave the cloak in Mia's pack.