What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

DANG! I play on easiest mode, and still can't beat second level boss, I put in him maybe six or seven rounds of ammo, and he still gets me. how much does he need ?
Assuming you mean the boss of stage 2a, you have to trick him into stepping on his own traps until he loses his outer layer and becomes vulnerable. Once that happens, aim up and shoot him in the face for more damage and stopping power. It's basically a Resident Evil fight without the contextual melee opportunities.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hrm, if I try to full-screen the game the screen just stays black.

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Assuming you mean the boss of stage 2a, you have to trick him into stepping on his own traps until he loses his outer layer and becomes vulnerable. Once that happens, aim up and shoot him in the face for more damage and stopping power. It's basically a Resident Evil fight without the contextual melee opportunities.
Yeah, thanks for the tip, figured that out.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the card reader gate to the bonus area is in stage 2? I think its in the park maze, but I've used up all of the bullets and bombs in the park searching for it.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the card reader gate to the bonus area is in stage 2? I think its in the park maze, but I've used up all of the bullets and bombs in the park searching for it.
You've went past it already, it isn't in the park.

It's found in the first part of the stage during the segment where you're being chased, I think on the screen or a screen before it transitions to the park maze. The card reader gate should be on the ground level with the entrance to EX Stage 2 next to it.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You've went past it already, it isn't in the park.

It's found in the first part of the stage during the segment where you're being chased, I think on the screen or a screen before it transitions to the park maze. The card reader gate should be on the ground level with the entrance to EX Stage 2 next to it.
Thank you. I would have spent SO long trying to find it in that park...

It's in the chase section with the overpass. You have to jump up there by goomba-stomping the little sniper plant, then go to the left and pick up the gold card at the edge of the platform, then drop down and head back to the right to reach the card reader.

Last edited:

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Issue Report
I knew that some stuff would slow down the game ... but was it considered, that maybe some PC's Graphic Cards are just too fast?
I turned on the fps "cheat" and kept an eye on the number. The funny thing is, when I don't have any background task, the game gets slower, but the fps is jumping around 1200~1300 fps! But then I tried opening the internet browser the fps became stable to 60 fps. As you can see in the following video, the fps also gets down, when I start recording. It did turn up again after I stopped the recorder.

Btw the main character did have a name, didn't she?

I'm in Stage 2 1/2. Does a counter exist for those trees? Don't tell me the solution. Just say if there is a way to beat those fast, creeping, flashmob sex-machines

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Issue Report
I knew that some stuff would slow down the game ... but was it considered, that maybe some PC's Graphic Cards are just too fast?
I turned on the fps "cheat" and kept an eye on the number. The funny thing is, when I don't have any background task, the game gets slower, but the fps is jumping around 1200~1300 fps! But then I tried opening the internet browser the fps became stable to 60 fps. As you can see in the following video, the fps also gets down, when I start recording. It did turn up again after I stopped the recorder.

Btw the main character did have a name, didn't she?

I'm in Stage 2 1/2. Does a counter exist for those trees? Don't tell me the solution. Just say if there is a way to beat those fast, creeping, flashmob sex-machines
MC name is Sumire

And there is a way to get thise tree, use your ear and know they are weak before you see them. or set something that will impede their patch.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

MC name is Sumire

And there is a way to get thise tree, use your ear and know they are weak before you see them. or set something that will impede their patch.
The "easy" way is to kill them before they attack. They die in one hit if you can manage that. You're in pretty deep shit once they start attacking you, especially when there are other enemies around. Since you asked, I'll leave you to find out how to detect them on your own.

Last edited:

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Issue Report
~Snip
Have you tried using a FPS limiter like MSI Afterburner with RTSS to limit it to 60 or so?

Last edited:

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

MC name is Sumire

Thanks for the reply. Seems that listening is the only way. I knew that they are rustling quite loud, but I was like "meh, here they come again"

The "easy" way is to kill them before they attack. They die in one hit [...]
Weird that I'm always using tons of bullets

Have you tried using a FPS limiter like MSI Afterburner with RTSS to limit it to 60 or so?
Nope. But keeping Twitch open is quite convenient as well, haha

Bug report?
I got the achievement "Boss 2B defeated" although he was still alive. A health bar was visible I mean

Real Bug report
See attachment pic
I couldn't open the fem_zombie box in the 3rd Stage. So I just walked away and suddenly it crashed

Btw, in my opinion the 2 1/2 boss should be nerfed (on Survival difficulty).
The following text will contain several mechanics and spoilers about the boss
To be exact, I had fierce struggles against the fast walking, 2nd form enemy Evangelion. I know that his attack-hitbox is left/right of him in a constant attack interval. The dmg isn't the problem. It's just that he gains SO MUCH SPEED. I was able to doge him sometimes but I'm no bot. Of course I got hit twice or thrice. Isn't very much but after beating the first form of that Evangelion and before that the other boss, my HP runs pretty low. I know that he slows down at the corners but only after he's like right in front of you when you're standing in the corners. And I know that his tail is VERY BIG so I don't have the right to complain that the attack-hitbox is big, but DAMN. You really have to time up your Run-In and Run-Out when his movement speed pattern is like a complex mathematical function with number e^x².
I tried you know. A lot. Like a Dark Souls Boss. In the end I spammed myself with the -auricular- cheat
So, it's my opinion. The developer had to work hard for that whole game, so I don't want to make a demand here for change in coding and so on. This should be more rather a feedback.

Edit(2017-06-24): Does anybody know where Gold Card 6 and 8 are?

Edit(2017-06-25): Played through with Survival Difficulty, yay! Gonna write my opinion down some time later. Btw, does somebody have a full achievement set?

Attachments

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the smaller plant girls scenes not in the h gallery?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The female tree enemy gets a + from me for the inflation animation, unfortunately the game over CG doesn't represent what they do to you during their rape animation.

Protector

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think I've raged so hard in a video game than I did facing against those tree enemies.

All I could say is thank god for cheats.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is the smaller plant girls scenes not in the h gallery?
The H gallery starts off only showing the content from version 1.0. Beating all 6 bosses updates it to show all of the 1.5 content.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The female tree enemy gets a + from me for the inflation animation, unfortunately the game over CG doesn't represent what they do to you during their rape animation.
Totally. I trust Sourjelly will give the gallery another re-work in the next version, because it is difficult to enjoy in its state with a lack of good control over the animation progression