What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

The kimochi version is the uncensored one, right? I'm having trouble finding it on their site, anyone able to help a trained ape without the training?
Kimochi version is available through those buy her game via lasted one(where it get shut downed), not current one tho.
Who been buy her work will get a message about info of released version. If you been buy them from EngDL you can either gone back to the game's page and grab an update there instantly or re-check you usual e-mail and see if you an old customer one which get and saved Sour's e-mail long time ago.

- - -

Cleared with EZPZ! I have a tons of experience with this major update.
I would not hesitate to say that I enjoy playing its actual game so much that I totally forgot its lewd content xD

Really love to story flow and environment pressure! It simple yet full of feeling, for me at least!

- Major story content! -
Darn ... that Titan-Hero in 2B is really touching moment. First I think I'm super screwed to fight with them simultaneously but then he show that he is an actually willful guardian!

I though I would able to hold with him until the end but it looks like his fate cannot be altered and meant to be sacrifice for the life of our girl, would love to fanart to him so bad. Rest in even more peace, Jake ; - ;

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Let me assume that I buy this game right now via patreon and because I'm a dirty perv I just pledge the 15$ and cancel the subscription afterwards. Does that mean, I won't get any future updates since I canceled the patreon?
I don't really want to buy it via DLsite but want updates, 'cause I'm a greedy bastard
Every month $15, get you access to that month's WIP build, but will also get you any future update that is complete.

TNT10

Reputation score

Not gonna lie, that level with the titty trees is too hard, also are you supposed to be able to escape the trees before they rape you? The bar appears but doesn't do anything until they start damaging your health.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not gonna lie, that level with the titty trees is too hard, also are you supposed to be able to escape the trees before they rape you? The bar appears but doesn't do anything until they start damaging your health.
You must find them before the get you. that's the main rule. Once you got caught by them, you'll be punished with heavy penalty.

but if you able to find them, you can insta kill them with any attack.
Even with melee.

Let me give you a hint.
Imposters(monster) are very noisy version of weeping angels from Dr.Who:cool:

The kimochi version is the uncensored one, right? I'm having trouble finding it on their site, anyone able to help a trained ape without the training?
I remember buying some games on Kimochi but I can't remember if I got the 1.0 version of this game from there. What do?

If you purchased Anthophobia from Kimochi, check your mailbox that you've used for register on kimochi market.
both inbox and spam box. if you couldn't find a mail from me, just PM me I'll help you.

Let me assume that I buy this game right now via patreon, I just pledge the 15$ and cancel the subscription afterwards. Does that mean, I won't get any future updates since I canceled the patreon?
No need worry, You only need pledged once for get the reward.
You will get the full version of game and upcoming update of current project(Anthophobia 1).

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm really loving all the new additions. I have to say though, it's kinda frustrating that you'll miss half the content in any given playthrough, but the non-linearity is nice at times too. I think in places, it should be clear whether going through door X instead of Y is going to railroad you into either one of a level's "routes". I also encountered a bug. After I deleted the "Arm mouth" boss in the bunker, I realised that I couldn't go back up or down the elevator to investigate rooms I'd left unchecked (One of them having a Gold card reader on the other side), so I Esc'd back to the main menu to continue from last checkpoint - but it dumped me at the start of the game instead. If it's not too hard, I'd ask that you include pretty much all checkpoints in the level select, because restarting from the beginning of Level 3 has set me back by 20 minutes at least.

But regardless of this, 1.50 is really solid. I loved the weeping-angel style enemies once I realised how to detect them, and there's just a huge amount of new content otherwise
So, beyond bugfixes and such, what are the future plans? A 2.0, or a new game entirely?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Having an issue with the 3rd level when I try to open the elevator after re-powering the doors it suddenly brings me back to the main menu.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Theres a golden card at the ceiling before the shingeki no kyojin kamen rider bosses x 3. How do u get that one?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Theres a golden card at the ceiling before the shingeki no kyojin kamen rider bosses x 3. How do u get that one?
You should be able to jump on the boxes near it to be able to reach it.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Every month $15, get you access to that month's WIP build, but will also get you any future update that is complete.
I read that. But as I said. I'm a greedy, dirty perv. I meant, if I would still get the updates when I cancel that pledge-subscription.

No need worry, You only need pledged once for get the reward.
You will get the full version of game and upcoming update of current project(Anthophobia 1).
Does that mean I can be a greedy, dirty perv? (So, I get the updates, although I just pledged once?)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm really loving all the new additions. I have to say though, it's kinda frustrating that you'll miss half the content in any given playthrough, but the non-linearity is nice at times too. I think in places, it should be clear whether going through door X instead of Y is going to railroad you into either one of a level's "routes". I also encountered a bug. After I deleted the "Arm mouth" boss in the bunker, I realised that I couldn't go back up or down the elevator to investigate rooms I'd left unchecked (One of them having a Gold card reader on the other side), so I Esc'd back to the main menu to continue from last checkpoint - but it dumped me at the start of the game instead. If it's not too hard, I'd ask that you include pretty much all checkpoints in the level select, because restarting from the beginning of Level 3 has set me back by 20 minutes at least.

But regardless of this, 1.50 is really solid. I loved the weeping-angel style enemies once I realised how to detect them, and there's just a huge amount of new content otherwise
So, beyond bugfixes and such, what are the future plans? A 2.0, or a new game entirely?
One of the cheats allow you to skip to various check points

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Achievement data is in bond to PC. so if someone try to copy the achievement data to other PC, it'll crash.
In a fit of curiosity, I found out how to use the achievement data from another PC. It's surprisingly uncomplicated if you have sufficient pattern recognition.

You can choose to either fix this or not, since people will be able to use another person's achievements to avoid having to beat all the bosses (which I did anyways, since I love the game to bits).

EDIT: Don't bother messaging me about it, I like Sourjelly enough that I won't disclose the method if he doesn't want it disclosed.

Last edited:

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in order to unlock the V1.50 H replay room: you must defeat the all 6 bosses. :D
Hi!
I used the save that was said to have all the scenes, but there was no gallery scenes with the second zombie girl... Is this intentional or was the save not fully complete

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi!
I used the save that was said to have all the scenes, but there was no gallery scenes with the second zombie girl... Is this intentional or was the save not fully complete
The new H gallery is opened by getting the achievement for each boss. And the achievements are separate from the save file, and bound to your PC.

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new H gallery is opened by getting the achievement for each boss. And the achievements are separate from the save file, and bound to your PC.
Ahh I see...thanks for the info...

joaom000

Reputation score

Open your save file(SaveGame.sav) on X:\Users\X\AppData\Local\Anthophobia with notepad++ or just notepad.
Add these lines:
Boss1="14.000000"
Boss2="47.000000"
Boss3="78.000000"
Boss4="89.000000"
Boss5="96.000000"
Boss6="63.000000"
If you already have one of these, just copy and paste what you don't have.
Save and open the game, new gallery will be unlocked.(these bosses was killed on ezpz difficulty)
And you guys can try my save.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Props to your work, Sourjelly. Its a good game (from what I've played of the demo). I just wish you had some easier purchasing options!

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to ask this, but is there uncensor patch for the latest dlsite version of the game??

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm surprised that Mike Inel pledged to this. Btw, did anybody beat the game in hardest difficulty yet? I may challange dat

Edit01: Damn, even Zone Archive was involved. The Lewd Underground network is bigger than I thought!

Edit02/03/04:

Bug report
I was fighting the first boss ... [...], I ended up in an infinity elevator loop ~~~ Wohooo ...!
No, really, I don't know why the game doesn't continue.
Oh, eh, I noticed. The boss just fell down after I shot his arms off. That's why it didn't continue. Like, he fell just downwards. There was no 2nd phase fight. Seems like he didn't grab the elevator, lol

I stood at the entrance of the elevator. I pressed the 'shoot' button accidently and suddenly the camera switched to some dark place. Here, a little video I made. You can barely see the dark room, hahaha. SFXs still did its job. I just turned off the audio recording

Put some save files in the attachment. Dunno. Maybe the dev can check dat.

The game does slow down after a while, doesn't it? I've 16 GB RAM >.>

Checkpoints are kinda exploitable. Intended? In front of the elevator door for the 1st boss, I picked up the clothing and ammunition. Closed the game. Started it again. My cloth-status/armor/defense/whatever was saved. And the armor pack resetted. The ammo pack, too!

Welp. At last, at some point the game worked correctly again.
まだまだ終わり!!
lol, gonna continue sometime later

Attachments

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry to ask this, but is there uncensor patch for the latest dlsite version of the game??
It should be in the work, and would be updated on the blog and here eventually.