What's new

Tentacle Souls

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Souls

C. Curiosity is getting the best of me, but i do think if we die again lets just say screw it to Ice World and head back to the hub to get some what is due from Miss Priss.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe he's pissed off because it's so cold. Make him hot and bothered, see if that will calm him down.

Arouse he!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

C

Aim for a tree not the water

(fun fact: at terminal velocity hitting water is like hitting a concrete wall)

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wrote this out once, then the fucking Wi-fi crashed and I lost the post to the internet fairies. Bloody hell.

Anyway, Option A wins by one vote.

----​

C'mon, you can take this guy. He's not too tough. And with his back to you, now is the ideal time to strike.
You decide to use your new Arouse III spell, almost on a whim. Just to see what happens.

...And it's certainly dramatic. A burst of pink light flashes from your right head, striking the Ice Orc in the back, right between the shoulder blades. He lurches forwards, the jerks upright, muscles tensing. He keeps his back towards you, though, and you see a hand reach down to his waist...
Pleased, you launch a Magic Sting II at the back of his head, and laugh when he staggers forwards, grunting in pain. Yet he recovers oddly quickly, and you see his calloused right hand pumping away furiously at his grey cock, rubbing and squeezing it all down its length. Grunting and groaning in pleasure, he wanks furiously, his heavy breath fogging up the air around his head.

Seizing the initiative, you rattle off another couple of spells - a Magic Sting II and Firebolt I - straight into the back of his head, with a satisfying crunch sound. Groaning, he topples forward into a snowdrift, where he lies motionless.
Hm. Arouse III is pretty crippling, isn't it? And now he's lying there, completely at your mercy...

----​

Option A) Ignore him, and:
A1) Jump off the side of the mountain.
A2) Go back inside and explore the caves.
A3) Take the narrow path up the mountain.

Option B) Use Infest I to take control of his body and pilot him around (please suggest a direction to go in).
B2) Evolve Infest II so you last longer inside him.

Option C) He's no energy crystal, but there might be a bit of power lurking inside him. Drain his body and leave the corpse on the mountainside. (Please suggest a direction to go in after this).

HP: 30/30
Energy: 40/80
Morality: 10/100

Evolutions:
- Thunder Bolt I (^, but Thunder element).
- Water Bolt I (...ditto).
- Ovipositor I (Allows you to lay eggs within the orifice of a host. At low levels, these eggs are weak and may not hatch properly. Further upgrades reduces this risk. Each egg costs 10 energy to plant, but the hatched tentacle is autonomous and commanded by you).
- Dread I (Releases pheromones that make organisms more afraid. The higher the level, the stronger the effect it has, and the better it works on people (lower levels are effective mostly against animals).
- Teleport I (allows you transport small, inanimate things back to the Dimensional Nexus, or wherever you set up a lair in the future. Further upgrades allow you to move bigger, and eventually alive things. NOTE: This spell will never be usable on yourself).
- Confusion I (Launch a magical blast that can disrupt the brain-waves of a foe. Useful against well-armored creatures that aren't very vulnerable to normal attacks).

- Firebolt II (Like Magic Sting II, but Fire Element).
- Scale Armor II (tougher scales, reduce damage taken).
- (Lust) Slime Ooze II (your slime induces lust in those that contact it).
- (Sleep) Slime Ooze II (you sleep makes those that touch it sleepy. Very... sleepy).
- Perception II (20 Energy. Use body language and other subtle, chemical clues to put together a general hint of what someone is feeling at any given time. Is that a molecule of sweat? They're nervous. Are their fingers tapping? Clearly impatient.)
- Aura Detect 2.55 (20 energy. Your sense of auras is refined, and you can see them from a great distance and judge their power levels more accurately. Also allows you to faintly detect Cursed auras).
- Stealth II (20 energy required. Become even sneakier).
- Swim II (20 energy required. Can you guess what this evolution does?)
- Body Shock II (20 Energy required. A powerful wave of magical energy runs over your skin. Akin to picking up a live electrical wire. Obviously limited to close-range combat, though).
- Tentacle Arts II (20 Energy required. Recover HP through sex).
- Infest II (allows you take over more advanced hosts, and survive in them for longer).

- Growth III (30 energy required. Grow to a chunky, 6-foot long python, complete with split heads.)
- Magic Shield III (30 energy cost. Lasts longer and tougher to break than Level II).
- Magic Sting III (30 Energy required. Costs 5 energy to use, but a direct hit will send most foes flying off their feet).

Sorry for the short post, it's really hard to write with a bust left hand (long story). Especially the same post twice.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

B Then off the side of the mountain

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm gonna go with B2, and then use our new ride and his ice spear to continue up the mountain. I'm guessing we weren't able to spot any tracks, e.g. from the Barioth, leading away from the village.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this the part where we all cry in unison for Shadow to come back and continue the story?