Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Souls

I choose B and A. B first, A after!

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well..... Shits officially hit the fan......

I say we go with B too, things cant possibly get much more worse can they?

...........DO NOT ANSWER THAT! :eek:
Cause of this, I'll go with the any leading option that isn't B. If I have to choose one, I'd go with C

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A * *

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

B. We need an army of silver men to protect our harem

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B operation Poolboy start and your the Poolboy... wait what oh fuck it

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

Why not roll out dread as an evolution and immediately cut down on all the blangos? If not then B.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B seems more like a neutral thing, really.

Also, Blangos fall, everyone dies. I vote we turn on the robot master race.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

B seems more like a neutral thing, really.
Yeah, I did think that, but I also realised it would take a certain amount of bravery to press the button. Perhaps. Eh, it'd be a very minor morality increase (or decrease as the case is) regardless.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Deepest apologies guys, the wireless router in my house has gone caput (and I really don't want to write a full update on my tiny crappy (3G enabled) phone keyboard). Hopefully it'll get sorted tomorrow, though.

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm going with B, then A until there's enough confusion to do C.
And while I'm at it, let's see what we can do for world peace.
... Bad joke, never mind.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All back up and running. Another day without internet connection and the withdrawal symptoms might have gotten really severe. Annnnnyway...

Option B - Press the button!

----​

It takes only a moment for you to reach your decision. Though your control over your host is starting to slip a little, there should be more than enough time to accomplish this.
You spring forwards, leaving Elene, and stab vertically upwards with your spear, catching a Harpy in the wing and bringing it down screaming. You finish it off, then move again, striking a Blango out of the way with such force it goes flying.

Unfortunately there are still tens of the bloody things pouring in, yammering and screaming with the Harpies... who've found Elene. One hooks its claws into the back of her furs and tries to fly away with her, its face contorted with hate. There's no time - without thinking, you launch your spear at the beast like a javelin, and with some satisfaction you see it smash into its leg and send it tumbling.
Which just means the Blango take the initiative instead. A pack of them surround Elene, growling and ripping at her furs, and you're torn - rush back and save her, or take another couple of steps to unleash the silver men?
With a faint curl of disgust, you notice that several of the Blango are very distinctly male, with pale pink cocks emerging from between their hind legs. Oh, and they're ripping her protective clothes in a very specific place...
You only stand, transfixed, as the group swarms her. One jumps up at her head and knocks her down to the ground, and slides its turgid cock into her mouth without delay. She brings up her arms to try and beat it off, but she's too weak from the blood-loss, powerless to stop it pumping manically away into her mouth.
The others - three, at least - have succeeded in ripping off her undergarments, leaving her pussy exposed and quivering in the freezing cold air. One of the males, larger and more muscled than the others, barges two others aside and spreads her legs before mounting her, drawing sharp gasps. She's hardly wet, but he's more than lubricated; you can see the slippy pre-cum gleaming all down the length of his cock. He thrusts once, twice, drawing more groans from Elene - which are immediately smothered by the penis in her mouth. The alpha male is groaning himself as he slides in and out her, his thick, grey member oozing with slime. It only takes a couple more thrusts and he finishes inside her, burying himself deep and moaning softly. With a wet squelch, he draws his now slackened cock out of her, dribbling sticky white cum all over her furs. For a second you think her ordeal's over - only for a second male to take up the position and begin rutting with her.

Shit. There's no time for this. You've been staring for too long. With a moan you twist away, dive for the podium - and press the button.

Nothing happens.

"...SHIT!" you roar, and turn around in disgust - only to to hear the sound of cracking ice behind you. You whirl back just as quickly, and see a pane of ice fall down and shatter into a million pieces. From behind it steps one of the silver men.

You initial assessment was right; the metal that makes up their skin gleams in the reflected light of the icy cave, but their faces are essentially masks. Sheer, with no nose and only the merest suggestion of cheeks and a thin horizontal line in the steel for a mouth. On their chest is raised circle of the same steel, and all are completely sexless.
From the ice cell behind you steps an individual with black metal bars on the side of his head, as opposed to the silver all the others have. A leader, perhaps?

You reach out to him - it? - telepathically, only to recoil in horror; there's nothing there. No personality, no thoughts, no soul; just an endless swarm of numbers and vast swathes of jibberish - code? - that you can't possibly decipher.

The individual with the black bars steps forwards... and suddenly, silence falls over the cave. The Harpies stop screeching and even the Blango currently buried in Elene stops mid-thrust.

"We are awake." The words carry no infliction, no emotion; they're just a simple statement of fact. They sound almost artificially produced.

He - it - scans around the cave, head swiveling slowly as it takes it all in. All the Harpies and Blango are frozen on the spot. You flinch again at the sight of the eyes - they're nothing more than black circles, with no pupil or any other indicator of life.

"Humans detected. They will become like us. Vermin detected. They will be deleted."

That sounds... ominous. Become like us? But before you can grow too worried, a score more of the metal men step forward on either side of the leader, and raise their right arms. From within the arms rise shiny silver metal tubes, and from those come bursts of red light, which fly across the cave - and every one of which buries itself in a Blango or Harpy. It's a total and utter bloodless massacre, and within seconds every living thing in the cave apart from you and Elene is dead.

Damn, you wish you had magic that powerful.

You cough discreetly, and for the first time the leader seems to notice you, and your position next to the podium. Being evaluated by his cold, empty gaze is more than a little unnerving.

"You freed us. You woke us from our slumber, and now our time has come again."

"Yes, absolutely." You're quick to agree - you definitely don't want to get on the wrong side of these guys.

"You will be rewarded."

"Fabulous!"

"Your organs will be harvested and you will live forever in Cyber-form."

Oh, fuck.

----​

Option A) Surrender, and cross your fingers really really hard for a way to escape once their finished removing the organs from your unfortunate host.

Option B) Never say die! Run across the room (optimistic, with that red beam of light magic), pick up Elene and drag her out through the wooden door. Then run away with her quite quickly.

Option C) As above, but abandon Elene, she'll only slow you down.

Option D) Other.

Alert: Roughly 3/4 of available time in host is elapsed.

Health: 33/80
Energy: 25/80
Morality: 11/100 (Saint-like)

Evolutions:
Spoiler

- Thunder Bolt I (Like Fire Bolt, Thunder element).
- Water Bolt I (...ditto).
- Ovipositor I (Allows you to lay eggs within the orifice of a host. At low levels, these eggs are weak and may not hatch properly. Further upgrades reduces this risk. Each egg costs 10 energy to plant, but the hatched tentacle is autonomous and commanded by you).
- Dread I (Releases pheromones that make organisms more afraid. The higher the level, the stronger the effect it has, and the better it works on people (lower levels are effective mostly against animals).
- Teleport I (allows you transport small, inanimate things back to the Dimensional Nexus, or wherever you set up a lair in the future. Further upgrades allow you to move bigger, and eventually alive things. NOTE: This spell will never be usable on yourself).
- Confusion I (Launch a magical blast that can disrupt the brain-waves of a foe. Useful against well-armored creatures that aren't very vulnerable to normal attacks).

- Firebolt II (Like Magic Sting II, but Fire Element).
- Scale Armor II (tougher scales, reduce damage taken).
- (Lust) Slime Ooze II (your slime induces lust in those that contact it).
- (Sleep) Slime Ooze II (you sleep makes those that touch it sleepy. Very... sleepy).
- Perception II (20 Energy. Use body language and other subtle, chemical clues to put together a general hint of what someone is feeling at any given time. Is that a molecule of sweat? They're nervous. Are their fingers tapping? Clearly impatient.)
- Aura Detect 2.55 (20 energy. Your sense of auras is refined, and you can see them from a great distance and judge their power levels more accurately. Also allows you to faintly detect Cursed auras).
- Stealth II (20 energy required. Become even sneakier).
- Swim II (20 energy required. Can you guess what this evolution does?)
- Body Shock II (20 Energy required. A powerful wave of magical energy runs over your skin. Akin to picking up a live electrical wire. Obviously limited to close-range combat, though).
- Tentacle Arts II (20 Energy required. Recover HP through sex).

- Infest III (30 Energy. Last almost indefinitely inside a host).
- Growth III (30 energy required. Grow to a chunky, 6-foot long python, complete with split heads.)
- Magic Shield III (30 energy cost. Lasts longer and tougher to break than Level II).
- Magic Sting III (30 Energy required. Costs 5 energy to use, but a direct hit will send most foes flying off their feet).

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. We're the juggernaut bitch! And we never leave a potential new harem member behind! Besides, maybe they'll just let us go since we just freed them from their eternal robot slumber thing...right?

B

I have a question. Can we cause them errors? I mean, you stated that when we tried to communicate telepathically we got a bunch of numbers and gibberish. So wouldn't it be possible to inject random nonsense into that and cause a multitude of errors?

If so, I would like to use that while we flee to effect the leader or anything in our way.

Actually, was it aura detect that lets us speak further? If we upgraded that and used or telepathic abilities to screw the enemies over would that work?

If that all isn't possible and confuse actually works on metal minds then I say evolve that and use it on everybody in the room (while fleeing of course).
I like this idea (unless it dooms us all in which case it was a terrible idea and shame on you for suggesting such filth and I never thought it was a good idea anyway, I was coerced!)

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Thats the problem when an author goes on hiatus, we forget their style and influences

B. Maybe they won't be offended too much

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'll go with A - why not turn into mecha-tentacle?

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thats the problem when an author goes on hiatus, we forget their style and influences

B. Maybe they won't be offended too much
Just to point out I am the guy who tried to work Weeping Angels into a CYOA about an attractive woman getting lost in the rainforest xD

In my defence I'm not totally obsessed, this time I 'borrowed' the Subtle Knife from His Dark Materials and I have plans to use some of my favourite characters and objects from other media.