What's new

Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

Realizing what's happening, he does the only thing he can. Put some distance between himself and the thing.

Bashing at it's head with one fist to reel it back, he then tries throwing it across the hangar, into a wall, as hard as he can. Failing that he'd go full mist form and reveal his nature to the creature, though if this occured, staring down a monumentally pissed and embarassed Ingrali would not be a good thing.

"Let go you motherfucker."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The hit with the fist dazzles the Ashotur enough to be flung through the air. Though it doesn't hit the wall, it does land a good way off and keeps lying for a moment.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper leans around the Fang, and takes another precision shot aimed at the Ashotur's water collar. "Does the hangar have any kind of recording devices in it?" This last seemed to be directed more towards the bridge team.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven stands upright again, frowning as the creature didn't go as far as he had wanted it to, and collecting himself. He knew now a brute force approach wasn't going to work, this thing was much smarter than he had given it credit for. He wanted to head back to his ship, but knew if he did, that would give the thing time to escape and recover. At this point now, he had no choice but to press an attack, and try to keep it off balance.

He circled warily, about to move in when the shot rang out, and he stopped, waiting to see the result.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, we're watching."

The Ashotur rolls around as the shot resounds... a mistake. The projectile hits it into the back and produces a nasty spurt of blue blood to splatter over the ground. None the less it tries to get up - but the left arm gives in, and it breaks down again.

"STOP IT!"

Something lands beside the Ashotur, and almost immediately it finds itself encased in a blue shield. It presses it's hand against the shield, but finds itself unable to penetrate it.
Thall steps next to it and straightens to his full height. "I hereby proclaim this Ashotur a prisoner of war according to the laws of the Juris Alliance. It has the right for medical support and imprisonment free of torture and slavery. Anybody violating this rights will have to face a court martial." He slowly turns his head, deliberately looking at everybody in the hangar.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta blinks and then mutters to herself, "Fuck, that means i have to heal the thing that almost ate my friend." then she sighed, "I hear you, if he's gonna get my help I need to get my supplies up to the medical bay on the double."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper steps fully out from behind the Fang, and lowers his rifle. "As long as it can't harm any of us, I don't care what happens to it."

It's clear that he really doesn't care. If Thall wants it alive, and has means to contain it, then that's his business.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven had been just about to make certain the thing stayed down when Thall cut in.

"About damn time Thall, I figured you wanted it alive, and was trying to keep it that way. Have to say, it's one smart fucker though."

He shakes his head and then adds, "alright, so how are we going to move the damn thing without it trying to eat one of us? If need be I'll carry it, but only after it has a damn muzzle on."

He looks at the creature as it continues to bleed. "Viper, you couldn't have just taken out it's leg or something? Going to be lucky now if it DOES survive Thall, cuz it's bleeding out pretty bad."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I agree, we have to hurry. The shield will act like a bubble. We can carry him up to the medical bay and strap him down." The Telarin motion over to the elevator that Nadia mentioned before. "This should speed things up a bit."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven narrowed his eyes, then motioned for Thall to act as backup. "Thall, the rifle at the edge of my ship entryway has a stun setting. Keep it on you and if he somehow, unlikely, but somehow manages to get out, just stun him."

With that, he bent down and lifted the bubble, and the Ashotur into his massive arms, and started moving off towards the elevator.

"Let's get this show on the road."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thall grabs the gun and follows the Bentari.

((A moment while I create a thread for the Medical Bay))

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta came out of her ship pushing a two tiered cart in front of her, "These are the delicate items, we need to get them up to the bay and climate controlled now." she said wheeling over to the elevator.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Since everything seems to be under control, Viper heads back into his ship, and begins working on determining exactly what all needs to be fixed from the earlier damage.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((Just my luck. I missed the ENTIRE BLOODY FIGHT. Assume Cyrus was shooting at it as well I guess.))

Cyrus follows the group to the medical bay, eager for a chance to see this new species for the first time.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hello? Anyone out there? I've had radio silence for forever. You guys still alive?" Vance says, now standing beside his ship, crossing his arms as he tries to radio somebody, worried that something seriously bad might have happened

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven's voice breaks across the channel after several moments of silence. "Yeah, we're all fine, more or less. Where the heck are you anyway?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper leans out of the Fang's entryway and hollers across the hanger. "You a deep sleeper or something? You just missed a bloody firefight in here."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm still on guard in the friggin hanger! No one gave me orders to do otherwise!" Vance says, obviously pissed that he had been forgotten about "You guys are at Command, right? Can someone come and get me? I have no idea which way it is" Vance says, noticing Viper "And no, I can't hear anything inside this friggin bubble!" he yells, so Viper can hear him

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Umbral leaves the Fang, removing the Viper helmet in the process. "Okay, so you entirely missed Draven's comm call about the live Ashotur? You entirely missed seeing him, myself, and Cyrus shooting at it? You entirely missed Thall putting a shield around it, and declaring it a POW?"

((Helmet removal is working under the belief that the hangar has breathable atmosphere, since the containment field is up on the open end. If not, I'll edit.))

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your in the hangar still? Where the hell were you when the damn Ashotur and his ship went online? Nevermind, listen, there is atmosphere on the station now, you don't need the suit. I apologize for my forgetting you, was a bit busy trying to not get eaten by the damn shark man. Viper, if you can hear this, direct him where he wants to go please?"