What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [タートルクレーン / Turtle Crane] Ladies Sex Bout

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lesbian Sex Battle

There's a couple of bugs in the game. Changing the name of a menu option shouldn't change anything as it's merely a label. It's like changing the name of a hyperlink. It'll still link to the same page, it just looks different.

Banana
Apple

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I have gotten to the point that I want to like this game.. I REALLY do.. but then I find that the AI is just so bad that it kills the fun.

I cant figure out how to do anything of relevance when I am facesitting the opponent, so is there a cg for that or no?

Just as an aside, you can move backward to where the arrows are green and choose to wholly disrobe yourself in most matches.

As for the intermission buttons, the first one is the pick a match/start a match one. The second button does something, but I am not sure what. The third button I recall being the status button for the character you pick. The fourth is saving, the 5th is loading, and the 6th is to quit the game back to the main game menu.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Character select is in 05.txt. Explains some things about the different characters.

The intermission between matches is in 02.txt. I hope someone will take the time to translate it, or at least the match types:
Normal Match - both characters female, 2 top pieces of clothing and 2 bottom pieces
Lingerie Match - 1 top and 1 bottom piece
Topless Match - only 2 bottom pieces of clothing
Bottomless Match - only 2 top pieces of clothing
Panties only Match - a single bottom piece of clothing - not sure about this one
Bra only Match - a single top piece of clothing - not sure about this one
Bukkake Match - both characters start naked and covered in cum
Naked match - both characters start naked
Hermaphrodite match - both characters start as futas. If you make the opponent's dick cum she turns back into a female and you can no longer target her dick

Based on Google translate, with edits by me.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

What moon runes correspond to each of those options?

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What moon runes correspond to each of those options?
They're in order. But in case you don't want to doublecheck:

ノーマルマッチ = Normal match
ランジェリーマッチ = Lingerie match
トップレスマッチ = Topless match
ボトムレスマッチ = Bottomless match
ブラ一丁マッチ = Bra-only match
パンツ一丁マッチ = Panties-only match
全裸マッチ = Nude match
ぶっかけマッチ = Bukkake match
ふたなりマッチ = Hermaphrodite match

As you probably figured out, マッチ = match.

If you start facesitting, your attacks are basically grinding their face or attacking their breasts. I don't remember any CGs for any but those are undeniably effective (forced pussylicking is probably the fastest way to win, though it does equal damage to you; if you run enemy vitality out though, they can't recover or counterattack so that's not important).

As for the Intermission menu:
1) Pick opponent/start match (in the submenu, you get to view 3 opponents with certain match-types and pick 1)
2) Training (not implemented)
3) View stats
4) Save (basically, it just saves your progress, which opponents you've beaten and so on - currently seems to be irrelevant though since the tournament system isn't finished yet)
5) Load
6) Back to menu

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is reading in its script in plaintext with what looks like automated line wraps...
This makes automated machine translation shockingly easy...
I will begin building an english patch now.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

This game is reading in its script in plaintext with what looks like automated line wraps...
This makes automated machine translation shockingly easy...
I will begin building an english patch now.
couldn't you wait thad till its finished (stil v0.5)?

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

couldn't you wait thad till its finished (stil v0.5)?
I'm building a tool to translate rpgmaker and kirikiri games right now, and this will be a quick sidetrip, and since I'm building an application, if I write the tool now, it will work on all future versions, and probably most other games with the same engine.

Currently characterset proccessing for Lesbian Sex Bout early version English patch is @ 83%
Then its just an hour or two of waiting while the translation runs, and then reinsertion, which I expect will be REALLY easy the way this seems to be setup.

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Character set processing is done (more work than expected!) rough translation pass is finished adding some syntax adjustments for the next pass.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

They're in order. But in case you don't want to doublecheck:

ノーマルマッチ = Normal match
ランジェリーマッチ = Lingerie match
トップレスマッチ = Topless match
ボトムレスマッチ = Bottomless match
ブラ一丁マッチ = Bra-only match
パンツ一丁マッチ = Panties-only match
全裸マッチ = Nude match
ぶっかけマッチ = Bukkake match
ふたなりマッチ = Hermaphrodite match

As you probably figured out, マッチ = match.
Awesome, thanks. I did not translate the game yet so when I see the three match options I want to know which one to avoid.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've been playing the game for a while now, and it seems there's no progression whatsoever, even though there's 3 unplayable characters in the game i found on the folder i still haven't progress at the game:confused:.
it's just a beta man

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

damn, thought there's a way to unlock the additional 3 :D
I recall reading somewhere (either the readme or the dev site) thta going undefeated in the tournament unlocks additional characters. Whether that's implemented yet or not, I can't say though.

EDIT: Ah, it was according to .

Last edited:
OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I recall reading somewhere (either the readme or the dev site) thta going undefeated in the tournament unlocks additional characters. Whether that's implemented yet or not, I can't say though.

EDIT: Ah, it was according to .
Well I just went through all over 11 girls as the blond ritzy chick, and nothing happened, sooo I'm gonna go with 'not implemented yet'

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I just went through all over 11 girls as the blond ritzy chick, and nothing happened, sooo I'm gonna go with 'not implemented yet'
in his post he mentioned the ways to unlock the 3 characters are

(1) Winning all the girl in each rank (normal match, futanari match etc.)

(2) Get a perfect win and get a chance to battle the underground champion. Win her to unlock new character.

(3) Winning over $10,000,000.

I did not try out any of those though. I am just merely translating what he said in the post. Whether it is implemented or not, I have no idea. He did not mention it wasn't implemented though.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm... how do you find/check how much money you've made?

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I managed to successfully translate the script while preserving all the syntax, but this engine requires special handling for english text (this means that while you can just drop in japanese text and it works, there are several additional rules for displaying english text) so just replacing the JP txt with English works for most of the menu items but breaks any dialogue text with a dynamic variable (ie character names/decision trees) in it. I can set up my parser to handle this, but it won't be easy( I didn't really build the thing to add its own syntax), SO I am going to post what I've got here since it will be useful for anyone trying to build a menu translation (which is 100% doable and shouldn't be very hard should just take some time with NOTEPAD++ and some patience) I might take another crack at this when its more complete, but it isn't worth spending much more time when it could change dramatically or never be completed.

Attachments

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is a problem. when i try to get to start a match the game brings up a moonspeak box and ctd's. apparently something is being unrecognized by the game.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I have the same issue. Happened when I tried to continue where I left off. I think something got changed that shouldn't have.

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh it's not playable with those dropped in by any stretch.
Everything is translated, but its going to crash constantly since whatever engine this is doesn't handle English text in a consistent manner.
Seriously drop some quotation marks in around the save/load confirmations and then they work fine. Leave em off, and the whole thing comes down around your ears. Note that they aren't needed for japanese text (with or without spaces) throw in some dynamic variable calls, and it gets ugly fast.

But it might be helpful to anyone who is trying to setup a menu translation, so I posted it anyway. If you want you could probably get it running by changing a few lines in 02 and leaving in the original 95. but you'll still get a lot of crashes.

Last edited: