What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [タートルクレーン / Turtle Crane] Ladies Sex Bout

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lesbian Sex Battle

i'm not good at knowing how to implement the file into the game r there instructions in it or do i have to be told?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i'd really like to earn some sovietcoins right now XD

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

never mind i was able to implement it. even made a copy of the orig. file for backup.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So do your opponents actually fight back at all? It seems like this 'sex battle' is kind of one-sided...unless I'm missing something that is.

Maybe I'm just not far enough in the game. Or I'm just clicking on the wrong menus.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So do your opponents actually fight back at all? It seems like this 'sex battle' is kind of one-sided...unless I'm missing something that is.

Maybe I'm just not far enough in the game. Or I'm just clicking on the wrong menus.
There is an option to choose enemies not fighting back, in the Special single matches at least. In the tournament, I don't know, my opponents certainly did.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is an option to choose enemies not fighting back, in the Special single matches at least. In the tournament, I don't know, my opponents certainly did.
That was something I came across too. It seems if you choose that option in specials, it applies for the regular mode too. Rebooting the game doesn't fix it either, you gotta go back into special and find the right moonspeak option. That's something else I'd love to see translated.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i think the numbered files r the text docs so if those get the translations done then we r set.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's the very last question right before the fight starts (incidentally, at least in eternal deathmatch you're asked the question again after each orgasm). The question looks like this:

敵無抵抗モード

オン <- Passive opponent

オフ <- Active opponent

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the best translation I've found is in the removing clothes option:

Taking off opponent's top is = Shannon Kelly On.

Also apparently the tribbing option is GuardianDogs. WAT.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now all we need is a translation for the translation. :D

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One of the biggest problems in the game at this point at least (0.4 is still a fairly early version), is the demented AI. It would be so much more fun if the AI actually tried to get you off but particularly when it comes to holds, the AI is completely hopeless: It occasionally takes you down, then disengages next turn.

Other times e.g. Sayaka Agami (the first girl) uses her special back hold and then resets it back to 69 or normal hold the next turn (I've even had her disengage entirely). And then it insists on spamming that defense that heals you for like 30 points. I don't imagine it should be too complex to write code that tells the AI "This position is good for me, use attacks".

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

0.4.1 version is out from the look of it only small bugs fix

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, I think I see where I messed up the translation.
In the file, many options are separated by spaces, to show them nicely on the screen.
However, the web translator sees the spaces as hard work breaks, and will refuse to try and put the characters together into a coherent word.

Hrm. Now I just need to find the time to extract the text again, clean up the spaces this time, and feed it back into the script...

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thx for the effort u r putting into this. can u try this on all the text files when u have time for it?

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of the biggest problems in the game at this point at least (0.4 is still a fairly early version), is the demented AI. It would be so much more fun if the AI actually tried to get you off but particularly when it comes to holds, the AI is completely hopeless: It occasionally takes you down, then disengages next turn.

Other times e.g. Sayaka Agami (the first girl) uses her special back hold and then resets it back to 69 or normal hold the next turn (I've even had her disengage entirely). And then it insists on spamming that defense that heals you for like 30 points. I don't imagine it should be too complex to write code that tells the AI "This position is good for me, use attacks".
Yeah, there's been fights where 3/4 of the fight is just me and the opponent flipping each other over for dominance and they're on timed rounds. Other times, it's like no matter what I do I can't seem to get an upper hand. Seems completely random.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I just attack (first option) the chest or pussy (second and third options) on the second menu mixed in with a few attempts to remove the oppositions clothing. the posture doesnt seem to matter much at this point, as i would be on the bottom and just still grabbing away with little issue. Any time you have a chance to do tribadism pussy grinding you should do it. Thats about the best way to deal with the game as a whole. I think I lost once by not really understanding what I was doing so far, but the computer is so dumb you almost have to go out of your way to do something irrelevant enough for long enough to actually be put into a losing situation.

Then i saw futa and stopped playing.. shame this game was ruined for me like that but oh well. I might just change the pictures since they are all readily available so i dont have to look at it, because other than the futa i liked what i saw so far.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh, the futa thing happens by chance. And it's not often either. I think the match type might also have something to do with it.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I looked into the 06 text file myself and found that it's rather simple to edit the battle menu when you know where to look. I re-translated some of the commands. Others I either left alone, or won't acknowledge a space character for some reason.

I'd love to find where the dialogue is so that can be translated.

In the mean time, here's a new version of the battle menu.

Actually... now that I look at the programming again. I can't really think of a reason why, but I could actually change the text color in this game too.

Attachments

Last edited:

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eh, the futa thing happens by chance. And it's not often either. I think the match type might also have something to do with it.
Few characters have the ability to make opponents or themselves futas (the shrinemaiden-looking ones at least). If you check the characters and their ability lists (the leftmost button), those have "make hermaphrodite" there. They can use it once per fight; to self-cast it, it's in the defense/masturbation menu while to cast it on the enemy, it's under attack > special (under word play/spirit attack).

There's also a "hermaphrodite fight" game mode; bottom-most option in Special fight modes and periodically comes up with the tournament mode. Both girls start as hermas there, though if they come once, their dick is gone for the rest of the fight (also, it's possible to cum inside girls if your dick is "charged up"; contrary to expectation, you don't lose but instead empty your dick while still keeping it hard, and make the place you let loose on sensitive for the rest of the fight).

In case people are still somewhat confused about the various options, the menus are as follows:
Attack
(Undress Enemy) - if applicable
Defense
(Undress Self)
Takedown
Stats

and Attack-menu is:
Mouth
Breasts
Pussy
(Dick) - if applicable
Ass
Caress
Verbal
(Special) - if applicable

Depending on positions and character, you have different moves under each (special includes tying up [which seems to crash the game with high likelihood], hermaphrodite attack, various combination attacks and so on; these don't come up in too many positions and they're all character-specific moves).

Verbal attacks damage spirit (effectively defense stat) and can be used at range. Spirit damage = green. Orange = Vitality-damage; needed to use moves, might influence grapple success chance (or not). E.g. facesitting and hip press deal vitality damage, easy to disable enemies this way (at least in timeless matches).

Every character has their own special moves (for example the bigbreasted characters have "nipple fighting" which is by far the most broken ability in the game; can be used in almost any position outside few special holds and does massive damage so as long as both bras come off, the fight is basically over), the maid girl having icy stare + slave training (make someone more masochist, verbal attack that can only be used in a hold), the big breasted ones having the option to press breasts in someone's face or pussy (no, I don't know how that works) and facesitting/ass press attack and so on.

Few people also have different holds in addition to the standard hold, 69 and tribbing; piledriver (enemy held in your front with your head at their pussy - they're basically helpless aside from pressing their pussy to your face but they'll probably just disengage; doubly effective on futa enemy incidentally) and facesitting (enemy can't use recovery, you just smother them out; basically an autowin position if you can hold it for few turns since you just run enemy out of vitality and they can't do anything except if you let them lick you). Both are very much worth going for if you have the option. Facesitting in particular is one of the best ways to finish a death match in one round.

Being dominant in the position mostly enables the use of special moves (but "nipple fighting" can be used from a submissive position meaning you can just spam it to win no matter what - only way to counter it would be to heal early and often but the AI doesn't catch on until it's too late and even then you usually just get a turn of ecstacy and finish them off), and switching to special positions. It's not necessary but it's way more fun.

Of course, the retarded AI has the tendency to disengage in a dominant position or jockey between multiple positions without ever attacking you even if it has the domination, so you can just rub them off. There's just not much need to try very hard and some characters have fairly broken kits.

I played it with ITH + a translator program but of course, with the ease of translating this one, that might not soon be necessary.

Last edited:

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation. Works pretty well though there are a few things that are confusing but it's very nice regardless.

I've ran into an issue though where the AI just doesn't seem to attack and I'm not sure why. I tried going into a special match to see if it changed and at some point I got "file could not be found", probably because the filenames aren't in their native Japanese. Anyone know how to properly extract Japanese files? Might save me some time in the future.