What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

I'd sell both my kidneys for a Mature Quest 2.
This useless post brought to you by me.
As long as they use a real font: my eyes were bleeding with the first game :D

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just curious but has there been more translations besides the menu and battle interactions?

And I think I'd sell my lung, liver, and heart too for a Mature Quest 2 lol

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This artist is very expensive, maybe the guy who did the game don't think it's worth to make a sequel.

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This artist is very expensive, maybe the guy who did the game don't think it's worth to make a sequel.
Damn, finally got the last key for the Ruin Town but the soul isn't disappearing and letting me get to the skeleton. What do I gotta do? D=

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't explore the pirate ship enough.

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow, been a while when i did this one...can't remember
what version i used...

Are you using the one from the partial topic?
It looks large so it could already be pre-patched?

*checks*
Yeah.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=568554&postcount=309
Is pre-patched and ready to play it's the full game so you just gotta extract it, it should work fine. But, that one is for 1.10
Did they add some content between 1.10 and 1.11?
im playing your version its on full screen cant alt+tab or minimize this want to use c.e?..nvm i used ur script :)

Last edited:

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I HOPE this game get full translated some day :(:(

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, I finally started playing the game. For the most part it was pretty straightforward, but now I have no clue where to go.

I think I'm almost near then end of the game, I was in elf village and got the event where those two idiots who you can't kill kidnap the elf chick. From the text I have no clue where they brought her... How the hell do I save her? Where do I need to go?

After the event I talked with the Elf Queen and now I don't know what to do anymore.

I've been in every village, tried different dungeons but can't find the elf or the bandits.

One other question I got is what do you do with Pink Orc(Puoku) Semen? I'm pretty sure it's used for something since it was pain in the ass to get it.

Reputation score

There should be an island in the middle of a circle shape of land, I think you have to go there next, either that or go to the slave auction town which is on the east side of the world if I remember right.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There should be an island in the middle of a circle shape of land, I think you have to go there next, either that or go to the slave auction town which is on the east side of the world if I remember right.
Yea, that was it. I couldn't go in there because of the whirlpool and later I forgot about it.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Actually that wasn't it... I only got Core of the Earth item there...

At Bazaar the little girl is blocking the way for pickaxe and nun isn't doing nothing... I checked Etigoya's guide but still can't figure out what I missed or what I need to do...

EDIT2:

Nvm, I didn't have the diamond...

EDIT3:

So I finally started to play this game couple of weeks ago and boy was I traumatized by the UI and font of the game... Because I couldn't play the game normally I first started out to just fix the UI to look more nicely and then I decided to do whole partial translation from the scratch. Would have taken me much longer but with help from Etigoya and M1zuki (big thanks to both) I can finally release this here.

So this partial contains:
Fix for UI and font
Translation for everything except events on maps(everything other including common events is translated)

Only thing I didn't translate was text inside events on maps and that's more or less story.

Preview of partial and original game for comparison (right click on image and open in new window)

If you're interested in translating the story read this spoiler (which I really doubt anyone will be interested in). This is more for people that know Japanese. It's harder in my opinion to translate like this then editing from RPG Maker Editor, but it's more convenient.

While I was at it, I also extracted all text from maps with RPG Maker Trans tool so if someone wants to proceed to translate this game you can download this file and translate in notepad++ or any other text editor.

NOTE FOR TRANSLATOR
While translating you can fit three lines of text inside one text box. Every line shouldn't have more then ~45 characters. So you can fit inside one text box 135 characters which is much more then you could fit in original game window. If you decide to change item names know this. Item name shouldn't be longer then 18 characters and item description shouldn't have more then 35 character in one row. You can fit 3 rows in item description text box. Text that shows in battles shouldn't be longer then 39 characters per row. It also had 3 rows. Spell name is 18 characters and description is 2 rows with 35 characters.

So:
NORMAL DIALOG: 3 rows, each 45 characters
ITEM NAME: 18 characters
ITEM DESCRIPTION: 3 rows, each 35 characters
SPELL NAME: 18 characters
SPELL DESCRIPTION: 2 rows, each 35 characters
BATTLE TEXT: 3 rows, each 39 characters

TO PUT BACK FILES INTO THE GAME YOU NEED TO DO THIS
NOTE: Reason why you need to do it like this is because the original script file makes RPG Maker Trans program stuck at 98% so this is a "bypass" to make the program work.

1. Backup your script file from Data folder
2. Copy this script file inside your Data folder -
3. Start RPG Maker Trans Program and Create patch files using translated game as a base which also has script file from step 2 inside the data folder
4. You'll copy the translated map files into patch folder(which is located inside the newly created folder that ends with _patch) and overwrite all maps files with yours
5. You will start RPG Maker Trans again and update the translation.
6. After the patch is applied, you'll have to copy the backup-ed script file into data folder of the folder that ends with "_translated".
7. After that play the game.

Last edited:

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I already unlock nude but I cannot do the nude hcence, any idea ?

edit: apparently, you need 500+ lewdness/libido for those

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

appreciate the partial guys, too bad there ainta full translation for this game. theres just so much stuff in it to tell whats goin on.

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough for this game? i'm just starting out and i have no idea what to do or where to go.

Also, Is there anyway to prevent this game from going full screen?

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone reupload the partial of the game?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To get out of full screen edit Game.ini

By the way. RPGMaker Trans doesn't like it if I extract the data files before making a patch. Any clue what to do here other than repacking it again.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get out of full screen edit Game.ini

By the way. RPGMaker Trans doesn't like it if I extract the data files before making a patch. Any clue what to do here other than repacking it again.
This has nothing to do with you unpacking the game. Rpg Maker Trans doesn't work for this game.

BlackAdder12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have the partial translation files, they no longer seem to be available. Much appreciated for helping.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, is that there are no more copies of translate files? Too bad that this game is made in pure lunar words that no one can read without help.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Should work.

Most of my Mega partials was taken down, but i re-uploaded them to
Google Drive.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Should work.

Most of my Mega partials was taken down, but i re-uploaded them to
Google Drive.
Is this the PARTIAL one by kR1pt0n1t3? I do hope it is.