What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

For the patch. Check my sig for the partial translation download links.
For how to patch. Check my sig for the link on how to add patches.
hey about your partial translation, there's a problem with the scripts. There's a time I always get a "systemstackerror" through saving, using potions, and equipping. I haven't encountered something like this before, I have this game before and it's v1.11 too and partial translated

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, been a while when i did this one...can't remember
what version i used...

Are you using the one from the partial topic?
It looks large so it could already be pre-patched?

*checks*
Yeah.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=568554&postcount=309
Is pre-patched and ready to play it's the full game so you just gotta extract it, it should work fine. But, that one is for 1.10
Did they add some content between 1.10 and 1.11?

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, been a while when i did this one...can't remember
what version i used...

Are you using the one from the partial topic?
It looks large so it could already be pre-patched?

*checks*
Yeah.
Is pre-patched and ready to play it's the full game so you just gotta extract it, it should work fine. But, that one is for 1.10
Did they add some content between 1.10 and 1.11?
Hey about the link you gave me, it's still the same. The Scriptextender keep showing up. There's something on the script you edited you know....

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aight, i got the game again, when and where are you getting this error?
And also, post a screenshot of the actual error so i know where to look.

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aight, i got the game again, when and where are you getting this error?
And also, post a screenshot of the actual error so i know where to look.
I can't because it randomly pops out, whenever you save/overwrite, use items, and equip things. There are times it won't even appear for hours.

the error is called "SystemStackError occured. stack level too deep". The main problem is from the scripts.

Well if you have a partial translation of the UI, items, equipment. You can just give me that?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again, can you please post a screenshot of the error, i need to find where the script is in order to find out where it is.

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Again, can you please post a screenshot of the error, i need to find where the script is in order to find out where it is.
Okay here I'm just playing it right now and trying to save and this one appeared suddenly

Attachments

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay found the section :

Code:
  alias sui_infoview_dispose dispose
  def dispose
    sui_infoview_dispose
    @item_info_window.dispose if @item_info_window
  end
end
What is happening here is that it keeps looping the item info window over and over and over again. Least that's what i get from googling.

Could be that the fullscreen script is causing the issue?

Try this one, i simply removed the Fullscreen Script and see if that still causes the error.

Attachments

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay found the section :

Code:
  alias sui_infoview_dispose dispose
  def dispose
    sui_infoview_dispose
    @item_info_window.dispose if @item_info_window
  end
end
What is happening here is that it keeps looping the item info window over and over and over again. Least that's what i get from googling.

Could be that the fullscreen script is causing the issue?

Try this one, i simply removed the Fullscreen Script and see if that still causes the error.
Nope it's not the fullscreen, just now I played it again. I used a potion and this one appeared again

Attachments

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know then, you could try without the partial see if you still get the error.
Not sure since im not a real script expert in ruby scripting. Is it all potions or a specific one?

gelophee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know then, you could try without the partial see if you still get the error.
Not sure since im not a real script expert in ruby scripting. Is it all potions or a specific one?
Without the partial, there's no errors but chiitrans can't translate properly this game. Well if you have the item & UI translations only that would be good enough for me

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that's easy just copy Item.rvdata and System.rvdata from the partial.

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

from 6th village go east to teleport temple, get left one then west to 10th town > underground talk to guard > sleep in inn > monster castle's jail talk to all ppl > fight (GoR)

i can`t sleep in the inn there is nobody

Reputation score

I'd sell both my kidneys for a Mature Quest 2.
This useless post brought to you by me.

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Start > thief key: hidden item in > talk to ppl in town then has event in entrance > outside up lvl and wait night, if no hp go bathing > bathing at night > moring talk to woman outside bath > bathing at night again > next day can go east house 2F get エッチなほん (H book), ふうぞくマニュアル2 (prostitution manual 2, better dont use this), and ビキニアーマー (bikini armor) >

I don't understand how to do this part, i go to the 2f of the east house and talk to the guy but nothing happens, then i try to go into his room to open the chest but i get stopped before that and some dialogue pops up preventing me from going in.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Start > thief key: hidden item in > talk to ppl in town then has event in entrance > outside up lvl and wait night, if no hp go bathing > bathing at night > moring talk to woman outside bath > bathing at night again > next day can go east house 2F get エッチなほん (H book), ふうぞくマニュアル2 (prostitution manual 2, better dont use this), and ビキニアーマー (bikini armor) >

I don't understand how to do this part, i go to the 2f of the east house and talk to the guy but nothing happens, then i try to go into his room to open the chest but i get stopped before that and some dialogue pops up preventing me from going in.
You have to wait at night then go to bath in the south-west house next to the entrance. Lora knows that the east-house guy peeped at her. then talk to the woman at south-west house in the morning. bathing again a night to catch the peeping tom. he will be chased away from the village and you can loot items in his house

Last edited:

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to wait at night then go to bath in the south-west house next to the entrance. Lora knows that the east-house guy peeped at her. then talk to the woman at south-west house in the morning. bathing again a night to catch the peeping tom. he will be chased away from the village and you can loot items in his house
ah got it , thanks :D
Rep+

Last edited:

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no more future games from T-soft?

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

talk to all ppl looking dance > brothel owner (1st choice, after Hscene get 50k) > at night near SW house has event > at night NW help sister (GoR) > 2 day later arena open (maybe b4 need go house that item stole by thief) > talk to 2 theif in north of arena > arena fight, 3rd fight has GoR > if win get おうごん (gold), sold it and go east shop buy 100k item > port to key maker tower (4th choice), talk to aged (1st choice) can get まほうのカギ (magic key) for View attachment 17058 door , when get key can go inn and teleport temple's well, 5th town SE house 2F and 7th church town NW hidden stair View attachment 17059 get item >

So now im stuck at the arena, ive talked to the guard several times but he wont let me in >.<
edit: nevermind i just had to wait 2 days for the brothel owner to let me in instead.

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i think i read lot of books on some random bookshelvs what are those for?..trans says something like spells but i dont see them on spell list..