What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

I give up, where is the first thief cave?

Oh.

Last edited:

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Either I'm doing something wrong or the difficulty of this game is tuned insanely high.

Like early on in the game you face a ton of enemies that have a high chance of poisoning you, and the antidotes to remove the poison cost 12g, but you only get 2-4g per battle.
Just use cheat engine for gold and exp.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been following etigoya's guide...but I'm already having trouble with the first H-event. It says to bathe at night, but...either night is not clear (hahaha!) in this game or I'm doing something wrong, as I am bathing at what I think is night but the H-scene isn't happening. Is there a sure way to make it night or am I supposed to be doing something different?

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fight or walk around until screen looks dark and people in town are in bed, then go shower. The guy will peep at you. Then talk to the girl in the bath house in the day.

Repeat a second night and the guy will get caught.

No actual sex scenes.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Right I've played for over and hour and I still can't find the bandits in the south cave. I've had the event at the entrance of the village, and the bath scene where the guy gets kicked out of the village. I walked around the whole cave, I can see steps on the other side of the wall but can't get to them. I know there's probably something stupid I'm missing but can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do... LOL

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Right I've played for over and hour and I still can't find the bandits in the south cave. I've had the event at the entrance of the village, and the bath scene where the guy gets kicked out of the village. I walked around the whole cave, I can see steps on the other side of the wall but can't get to them. I know there's probably something stupid I'm missing but can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do... LOL

In the screen where you see 4-5 movable rocks, right where they are, go south, literally "pushing" the wall. Its not actually a wall. Took me a while

rizo

Reputation score

In the screen where you see 4-5 movable rocks, right where they are, go south, literally "pushing" the wall. Its not actually a wall. Took me a while
oh my god I'm such an idiot! I'm used to seeing doors and places where I know I can enter. To me it just looks like a normal wall. Thanks !!

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh my god I'm such an idiot! I'm used to seeing doors and places where I know I can enter. To me it just looks like a normal wall. Thanks !!
Gahaha np brother, I just supposed it was that since it took me a bit to find that as well. Now to enjoy this gem ^^

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I downloaded the latest partial and played it for like 2-3 mins and here's what I've got
This is ingame bug. Don't ever use F12 to reset the game and you won't ever get this error. If you need to load a different file, close the game and then load. Whenever you reset with F12 you will probably sooner or later get this error and game will crash.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im stuck. i got the Final key but didnt know how to get out of that dungeon.

rizo

Reputation score

Right it's getting annoying waiting on night time for some events. Is there a way to make it night time without waiting ages... In the guide someone linked it said you get a lamp when you get the Cow bikini but I didn't get it then, I only got the bikini and nothing else... :/ Anyone know if the lamp is a thing?

JNaylor2k15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know why i got this error? It happened after i went up to the inn keeper (Who was invisible) in the 10th town Hatahata. :confused::confused:

Attachments

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know why i got this error? It happened after i went up to the inn keeper (Who was invisible) in the 10th town Hatahata. :confused::confused:
Try talking to the sleeping solider 1st. Then innkeeper will appear

Leriexner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Right it's getting annoying waiting on night time for some events. Is there a way to make it night time without waiting ages... In the guide someone linked it said you get a lamp when you get the Cow bikini but I didn't get it then, I only got the bikini and nothing else... :/ Anyone know if the lamp is a thing?

Its at the right of the house, down the well and then just enter with the key.

rizo

Reputation score

Its at the right of the house, down the well and then just enter with the key.
Thanks a lot :) that will save me lots of time.
The game art style is strange as I'm used to the normal RPGMaker style art but the CG Art is so good it makes up for everything else!
Also it's such a big game! One of the best I've played for sure!

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go into the well from the first town.
Use the thief's key on the door.
Get lamp!

:eek:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I had the same error, but it was at night, so I used a skill to make it day again and he appeared. have you've tried that?

JNaylor2k15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same error, but it was at night, so I used a skill to make it day again and he appeared. have you've tried that?
Which skill is that? I just slept at another Inn and it was day, but he wasn't there.