What's new

Susan Summer (plmnko)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Susan Summer (plmnko)

With her whole self close to fall to the carnal needs, the inner self on Susan fight desesperated against the inminent peak reaching to her thanks her foes, but this couldnt last forever and the fire in her flesh demanded too much for her to control herself, she wanted so badly to cum and let these girls have their time with her than she was forgeting her needs to struggle.

Pandora words then come and the fear to degrade her sould fade, Susan almost give in, her tongue already focused on lick the member in her mouth trying to serve her mate in turn as her others holes do to the rest, the only thing fighting on her were her almost useless hands than tried to push Pandora away of her, but they were close to start rubbing the purple skin of all of them, her mouth already moaning as the slut than she has always has been.

[try to struggle in vain :v]

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Pandora: 6 vs 3 Susan, hit and deals 1 PP dmg to Susan, bringing her to climax again, taking her out of the battle.
Jasmine: Continues fucking Susan silly
Iris: Continues fucking Susan silly
Arachne: 15 vs 15 Tess, miss
Slime Girl: 11 vs 5 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg
Blonde Succubus: 1 vs 16 Ruby, crit miss and countered for 2 FP dmg and broken grapple

Ruby: 3 vs 1 Slime Girl, hit for 1 FP dmg and broken free of grapple/rape
Tess: 19 vs 3 Arachne, crit hit for 2 FP dmg and broken free, and defeated Arachne.

Pandora: Still fucking Susan silly.
Jasmine: Still fucking Susan silly.
Iris: Still fucking Susan silly.
Slime Girl: 17 vs 8 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and grappled
Blonde Succubus: 15 vs 2 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg and grappled again

Ruby: 1 vs 10 Slime Girl, miss
Tess: 13 vs 14 Blonde Succubus, miss

Susan struggled futilely as the trio kept pounding her every hole repeatedly. She could feel her body on the verge of a mind numbing climax, one that Susan knew would finish her off and make her their slut. Suddenly, while Pandora's cock bumped against the back of Susan's throat, the young silver haired human felt her body betray her completely as her pussy spasmed around Iris' cock, milking it for all it was worth as she felt all three cumming inside of her. The taste of Pandora's seed was delicious, and Susan couldn't resist gulping it down as her body started rocking back and forth on the two cocks raging inside of her lower holes as one hand came up to grasp Pandora's to hold it gently while she bobbed her head back up and down its length.

"Oh yes, I told you that you would cum soon Susan. Just relax, and we'll make you feel so good that you'll never want to leave our arms," Pandora told Susan, caressing Susan's cheek while thrusting her cock in and out.

"Let your go of all your inhibitions Susan," Iris told Susan, her hands reaching around and groping Susan's ass.

"Yes, and receive our seed, and our love," Jasmine cooed in Susan's ear, groping Susan's breasts and teasing her nipples, where milk began leaking from their tips and Jasmine and Iris both latched onto one of her nipples and sucked hard.

Ruby meanwhile was getting overwhelmed by the slime girl, but managed to bump the succubus off of her with her ass as she thrust back. Ruby couldn't hold back her seed though as the slime girl deep throated her, locking her slimy lips around Ruby's length as Susan watched Ruby's seed spurting out in long thick ropes into the slime girl. "Mmm, delicious honey. Keep it cumming, hmhm," the slime girl said with a giggle.

When she finally finished cumming, Ruby managed to break free of the slime girl too, but only momentarily as the slime girl dove back onto her and ran her long slimy tongue up Ruby's length, making the poor devil tremble from the pleasure. It was even worse for her as the succubus sneaked back up behind her and grabbed her breasts with one hand and her balls with the other as she reached around to do so.

Looking over at Susan, Ruby saw her mate giving in to her carnal desires, and she moaned softly and Susan saw Ruby's eyes flutter softly. "S-Susan, I'm sorry. I-It feels so good, I can't... f-fight it. I'm a terrible mate, I couldn't even protect you," Ruby panted softly to Susan, looking ashamed that she couldn't keep Susan from being taken by the three devil women.

Tess saw the situation and tried to rescue Ruby from the duo taking her down, but her arrow missed because she had to be careful so as not to hit Ruby in the process. "Dammit, I can't take them all on by myself you two," Tess groaned softly as she saw Susan and now Ruby starting to give in as well.

"Gah, come on you three. Hurry it up and... uh oh," Talia turned and began saying before gulping as the redhead succubus stepped up in front of her and grabbed her shoulder and smiled seductively down at her before tickling her under her chin.

"Now little one, I'll make you feel incredible. Our pet will keep, and I want some action too, because watching them take those two so much like that is making me really horny, hmhm," the redhead succubus told Talia, rubbing her hand over her crotch where a large penis grew out of her body and large balls underneath. "Now suck you little slut," the redhead ordered Talia, pushing her down onto her knees, where Talia indeed began sucking the succubus off.

(0 turns/posts remaining until Talia finishes. * = how many orgasms they've had)

Susan - FP: 5/6, AP: 10/10***, grappled by Pandora, Iris, and Jasmine, her pussy is getting pounded by Iris, her ass by Jasmine, and her mouth by Pandora, and Susan takes -2 to all rolls. Susan is now out of the fight and being fucked silly
Ruby - FP: 6/6, AP: 2/10**, grappled by the Slime Girl and the Blonde Succubus
Tess - FP: 5/5, AP: 6/10

Pandora - FP: 5/5, grappling Susan, and fucking her mouth
Jasmine - FP: 4/4, grappling Susan, and fucking her ass
Iris - FP: 4/4, grappling Susan, and fucking her pussy
Arachne - FP: 0/5, KO'd
Slime Girl - FP: 2/4, grappling Ruby and sucking her off
Blonde Succubus - FP: 1/4, grappling Ruby and molesting her
Redhead Succubus - ???
Giant Tentacled Slug - ???

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The orgasm dont lasted to come, it was just too much for the little slut in heat to endure it anymore. Her body just reacted in potent arousal causing her wet holes to press and suck at the twin dicks as a vacuum, her struggle then change into moves focused with the only purpose of increase the pleasure on her and her mates, her mind was the next thing in lost in such lust, a firm dense pink fog was in her forming and covering anything in her innerself, the touch and taste of such delicious seed and dicks was all thank looks to fit in her small brains.

Her hand than tried just moments aggo fight back has turned into a soft touch, loving the warm in Pandora's member as she rub at it as it does her mouth than go as deep as possible between lovely pittyful muffed moans, her tongue dancing and licking at the huge object at her mouth trying to suck any scent of it and drop of cum.

Its so delicious...please give me more, i cant... have enough... Im sorry Ruby, Tess... all of me cant have enough... Susan manage to say between her work in Pandora's member, there was such passion than she cant even think in ask herself what she was doing now, just the demand of her body to make them reach peak after peak was in her, she was loving it and wanted more, as each orgasm looks to place more of that happy pink color in her mind, she wanted just to enjoy it and reach the limit of such enjoyment without be sure what could happen to her when the end get to her.

Please...all... come and use me, lets just all enjoy it...together Susan said when the words from Ruby made her notice than her lover was not there, she almost beg with this words for the Herm demoness to join these three to fuck her silly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Pandora: Still fucking Susan silly.
Slime Girl: 17 vs 1 Ruby, crit hit for 2 AP dmg
Blonde Succubus: 4 vs 1 Ruby, hit for 1 AP dmg

Ruby: Not resisting and thrusting away on her own, takes 1 AP dmg from it
Tess: 13 vs 14 Pandora, miss

Pandora: 16 vs 1 Tess, crit hit for 2 AP dmg and grappled and starting to rape Tess
Slime Girl: 20 vs 1 Ruby, super crit for 4 AP dmg and makes Ruby cum again, finishing her off and taking her out of the battle
Blonde Succubus: 10 vs 9 Tess, joins Pandora and grapples Tess, dealing 1 AP dmg in the process

Tess: Gives in and can no longer bring herself to resist after seeing her friends lose so thoroughly to their foes... battle lost....

While Susan was getting fucked completely silly by the trio of purple skinned devil girl herms, she could notice the slime girl with Ruby letting her cock go with her mouth, where she turned around and faced away from her. The blonde succubus grasped Ruby's cock in one hand and guided it into the slime girl's pussy, which squeezed Ruby's shaft perfectly from every angle. Ruby let out a loud moan as she began thrusting with the blonde succubus guiding her by thrusting her own hips against Ruby's ass. After only a few thrusts in this way, Ruby began going on her own, her body's desires overpowering logic as she went.

The slime girl began crawling forwards towards Susan's position, with Ruby moving along with her while the blonde succubus lets Ruby go to do so. Pandora pulled her dick out of Susan's mouth, leaving Susan a mouthful of cum to swallow as she did, where the slime girl and Ruby moved over Susan's face, mere inches from it, with Ruby's balls dangling down to within reach of Susan's tongue. Susan could see everything happening to Ruby's poor cock, the slime pussy gripping it oh so tightly and the pulsating of Ruby's cock as she neared another climax, and Susan could also see that Ruby wasn't resisting any at all and was actively seeking to reach this next peak.

"Oh goddess... yes... it feels so good. S-Susan... p-please don't watch. I-It's embarrassing f-for my mate to watch me surrender to another... w-woman," Ruby panted, though Susan couldn't very well look away, and could only close her eyes if she didn't want to watch, though her mind and body neither one wished to look away and wanted to watch Ruby surrender her seed as she felt the urge to lick her mate's balls and suck on them while Ruby plowed the slime girl's pussy for all its worth.

Susan could feel another peak coming on fast herself, and Iris and Jasmine both were near another release as well she could feel, as their cocks were throbbing like crazy inside of her. Suddenly, thick jets of seed spurted out of Ruby's cock Susan could see, where they settled inside of the slime girl where Susan could easily see them. Ruby kept cumming and cumming for nearly a full minute before she finally finished, but she didn't stop thrusting the entire time and as her orgasm tapered off she continued thrusting, well on her way to the next.

Susan's peak spiked while Ruby was cumming, her back arching with both Iris and Jasmine kissing and sucking on either side of her neck, leaving hickeys all over her to show all that they had marked her. She felt the two cumming in her pussy and ass again, with both moaning like crazy and never ones ceasing their thrusting during their orgasms. A few moments after they did finish cumming though, Susan felt them both pull out, where they switched positions and Jasmine was now the one fucking her pussy and Iris her ass.

"Oh Susan, don't you just love our dicks inside of you?" Jasmine asked Susan with a playful giggle as she and Iris both groped Susan's breasts and leaned around so they both her a nipple in their mouths and suckled hard, drinking deeply of Susan's milk while they kept fucking her silly.

Tess meanwhile fired an arrow at Pandora, who since she wasn't forcing Susan to suck her off, had no distractions and was easily able to dodge it. She smirked and dove at Tess as the blond succubus moved over with her. Tess yelped as Pandora tackled her to the ground, knocking her bow out of her hands as she was pulling another arrow up to fire. Before Tess could resist, Pandora yanked her skirt off and took aim with her throbbing shaft, and thrust inside of the lamia, who squealed as she felt Pandora's hot hard cock filling her up and her large balls come to rest against her scaly portion of her body.

"N-No... dammit, it... feels so good. G-Get off of me," Tess whimpered before Pandora began thrusting at a quick pace.

"No dearie, I'm going to seed you since our arachne friend didn't get to. Oh I can't wait to see what kinds of babies you have by me, hmhm," Pandora giggled playfully as Tess began to moan at the pleasure.

The blonde succubus rubbed her fingers across her crotch, and just like the other succubus who was thrusting away without a care in the world into Talia's mouth, she grew a large penis. "Mmm, let's let you taste a piece of heaven honey. Come on, I know you lamia have long tongues, so wrap that baby around my dick and suck me all you want," the blonde succubus said as she thrust her large cock inside Tess's mouth when Tess opened it to moan out from Pandora fucking her pussy.

Tess, seeing how thoroughly Susan and Ruby were being fucked silly, and that Talia couldn't resist the redhead succubus, couldn't bring herself to fight any longer and didn't try to break free. She instead did as the blonde succubus said and wrapped her tongue around the dick inside of her mouth and began sucking, enjoying herself as her lust got the better of her.

Ruby came again within a couple of minutes, with Susan watching the entire thing and not able to resist watching it happen. Susan then came moments later, with one hand reaching up and idly grabbing Ruby's ass as she reached her peak. Susan heard Tess squeal out around the blonde succubus' cock as she too came moments after Susan's orgasm tapered off, and Talia could be heard gulping down the redhead succubus' seed from her orgasm.

"Mmm, you girls are delicious. The scent of sex is just so intoxicating isn't it?" the redhead succubus said aloud, with Tess, Talia, and Ruby all three moaning as they nodded their heads, and Susan felt compelled to do so as well.

As time went on, the two succubi, the slime girl, and the trio of purple skinned switched between the girls, though the slime girl always made sure that Ruby's cock was inside of her. At one point she formed a cock with her slimy body and took a turn with Susan, where she thickened her penis so that it would penetrate Susan without losing its shape. Susan was overwhelmed by the sensations of the slime girl fucking her, while Ruby thrust into the slime girl, which forced the slime girl into Susan even deeper.

Susan could see Ruby's cock spurting its seed out in long thick ropes, which the slime girl funneled out through her own cock and into Susan's womb to join the other thick loads of the other devil herms. As the slime girl pulled out of her and pushed Ruby back and began riding her now, Susan felt her pussy aching and almost crying out for another dick to fill it. She was obliged by Pandora, who was taking a break from Tess and rolled Susan over onto her hands and knees so that she could take her from behind.

Ruby was rolled over by the slime girl so she was on top, where Iris came up behind Ruby and slipped her cock inside of Ruby's pussy. Talia was brought over by Jasmine and laid on her hands and knees to Susan's other side that Ruby wasn't on, where she began fucking her. The two succubi both took Tess, the blonde in her pussy, and the redhead using Tess's mouth.

The orgy continued on for what seemed like hours, with every one of Susan's holes being filled to the brim with thick hot cum from both succubi, all three of the devil herms, and the slime girl. Ruby, Tess, and Talia received the same treatment as Susan did, and by the time all six of their foes had finished, with their cocks all dripping with seed and the juices of all four of the girls, the Susan and the others were so fucked silly that they hadn't the strength to even think about resisting when Susan saw all of their cocks standing up again.

"Mmm, time for round two girls. And this time we won't be holding back," the redhead succubus said with an evil grin.

"Mhm, and I'll be able to have lots of new little slime daughters by the time we're through, all thanks to Ruby here and these nice full balls," the slime girl giggled.

When round two was over with, Susan could see Ruby's cock was limp and defeated by all the sex her already exhausted body had to go through. Before it was over though, the slugs tentacles flailed out and scooped all four of the weakened girls up and bound their limbs as it pulled them each against its slimy body. "I think we'll let him have his fun now. Don't worry, he won't get any of you pregnant, because all of us likely already did that ourselves, hmhm," the redhead succubus said, with all of them sitting down and watching the action.

Ruby had a tentacle probe her asshole so that it rubbed against her prostate through there, which caused her cock to bounce back to full mast against her will. The poor red skinned devil cried out as a hollowed out tentacle latched onto her poor aching cock and began sucking on it while it slid up and down her length. Susan and Talia both had tentacles thrusting in and out of both of their lower holes, as did Ruby within a few moments after, and Tess was soon to follow as the tentacles had to take more time to bind her long body up so she couldn't squirm away.

The tentacles ravaged the girls for quite some time until they felt large loads of its semen filling all of their holes and mouths. As soon as it had finished cumming, the giant tentacled slug released the girls and they all fell to the floor, seed leaking from every orifice. The slug vanished with a snap of the redhead succubus' fingers, and she walked over to Susan and knelt down beside her.

"Heh, you liked that didn't you dearie. I can see it in your eyes. But alas, I've done what was asked of me, and that was to slow you down some. Look me up in the Netherworld sometime if you're ever there. No hard feelings, okay," the redhead succubus told Susan, leaning down and kissing her on the forehead.

"We'll stay though, I had quite a bit of fun with you Susan, and that pussy of yours is so tight, I just gotta have another shot at it later," Pandora said with a giggle as she and her two fellow devils sat down with Susan and the others, where Pandora pulled Susan's head up and gently set it down in her lap to let her rest, while Iris did the same for Tess and Jasmine for Ruby, with the slime girl setting Talia against Susan and her head also in Pandora's lap before she and the succubi all winked at Susan before teleportiing away.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It was just matter of time for the succubi scent in the air and the wonderful pounds given by the three futa demon girls break any endurance than the mortal human girl could have, her body was now a slave of the pleasure given to her whole body, the joy of move her hips and press her walls so enjoy another shoot of sperm enlight her time being used by them. Fully gazed with lust, her eyes noticed her fiance give up as her to theirs captors what made Susan lick her lips and give muffed moans in need as she suck the Pandora's dick, loving the idea than Ruby would join them soon. If she werent already full of delicious dicks, she would be a little jealous of the slime girl or the blonde succubi.

When her mouth was finally free of the member in turn, pittyful slutty sounds to beg for more escape from her, but not the cum than as treasure she continued tasting and slowly passing it through her throat. Ruby's balls of course werent out of pampers when the red demoness get over the silver haired slut, soon Susan star to lick and suck so warm and delicious objects, her hand rubbing at them too with some love than could mix with her sluty state. Please... dont be in shame...Ruby...mmh cant have enough of theirs cocks either... or see them have you instead you use me... sweet balls...cant stop mys... to taste them, Ruby. Susan said as she continued moaning and licking at her lover, her words cut by the huge attention on pleasure all three of them and enjoy them too.

The group continued using both mates, making them soon orgasm at the same time, Susan by her part was so affected by the continuous chain of orgasms than start after the other just end, than she could not stop to think than Ruby was cumming inside her instead the slime girl, her eyes were lost in her red juicy manly parts to understand some of the things happening and so she never notice than Tess was taken down too. Of course than when Jasmine changed of places and talk with her, Susan's moans timing change a little and she nods to answer in a full lust tone. Yesh... Susan love dicks... yours dicks... cant have enough ... i love them cumming inside me. The two demoness could easily notice than sucking from the human breasts made her moan in bigger arousal and joy, her pussy react in same time pressing harder and let the members of both go deep inside.

Susan was the first in fall at the battlefield and so when the others girls were now slaves of theirs carnal needs, Susan has already lost herself by the endless orgasm and pounds at her. Her full attention was there loving Ruby and the others, a complete slave so when the succubi asked, she moaned and nod in a more meat slave state than the others. Out of any inhibition, she wide smile when the turn to be used by the slime girl come and eagerly let her use her, as any other of theirs opponents, loving to finally have for her the cum of her mate once again, moving her hips with all her lust controlling her. Her insides fully in white by all hthe cum of the group inside her, greedy she tried to hold all what she could until she lost more of herself until this was like an endless lust paradise.

Maybe hours passed until the four sex slaves werent used for an instant, all rsting panting between lustful sounds, at least temporaly broken if they had the luck of it. It was so than when Susan heard about a second round she even giggle and present her holes as she suck the closest dick, ready for any hard use than theirs Mistresses could have for them.

It was so what happened and more time passed under their use, until all fall exhausted, as sex dolls ready to be sended to the trash. The silver haired slut cant move an inch or even think out of how good she feels now, she just made a pittyful squeak when she was by surprise taken, but that was all, her body loved the dick like long objects going inside her hungry holes, naughty words come out of her until a tendril muff her so she get a better use of her mouth sucking and licking at it.

Almost close to faint, the last galons of cum placed on her were given and so she fall suddenly at the floor when the creature dissapear by the succubi order. The red head demoness get close the heavy used Susan who heard and nod. I understand and will look for you. Mostly her mind in control talking than she focused after who know how many peaks, so confused to even ask the name of the succubi in first place.

Susan and the others soon were placed to rest on the laps of the demoness warriors, loving the place the human rest and also rubs in love the manly parts on Pandora, if she leave her certainly Susan would try to do a better blowjob now only focused in a single dick until she could finally get some of her and notice herself maybe with only the company of Ruby, Tess and Thalia.

It was not sure what damaged in her mind and soul were placed on her after such punishment or if the trio of warriors were still there. Susan just focus to crawl close Ruby and Tess.

We... must continue... this laberynt is close to be ended. She weakly said, not still full herself yet.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, you'd better look us up. We'll be at the Hespera beach during summer. You ought to be able to find us easily enough. I'm Lisa by the way, and my friend here is Rachel," the redhead succubus giggled before they vanished.

Pandora cooed softly as Susan's hands softly caressed her genitals, seeming to enjoy Susan's touch. After moving away from Pandora, Susan was more certain that the trio of lusty purple skinned devil herms were still actually there as she felt Pandora grab her ass and give it a firm squeeze as Ruby pulled Susan into her arms, giving Susan's other ass cheek a firm squeeze as well. "Heh, four lovers now Susan. You sure you can handle us all?" Ruby chuckled softly before raising up, pulling Susan with her and kissing her on the lips after they managed to get back up.

Tess was still a little out of it, but she was quickly recovering Susan saw, as she opened her eyes after a few short minutes and coiled her long tail around both Susan and Ruby, smiling softly as she did. "That was tiresome, but fun at least," Tess murmured softly.

"Oh I'm certain she can. I mean having four large cocks to play with at any time she pleases is nice, hmhm," Pandora giggled.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Still affected by the long and continuous chain of orgasms, Susan was just half concious, her brain almost melted record every word from the succubi as if this was a command for the future. The fuck silver haired slut nod and so pass her time resting on Pandora's laps loving touching the demoness dick with pampers and care until some of her neurons manage to work again in something different of just share pleasure.

Getting up in her actual state, Susan walks slowly to where Ruby was resting, her sensitive butt soon got the attention of not only her wife, but also Pandora who looks like remain there as also the others two purple women. The touch in her slutty back make her mouth let free some lusty moans, as she help Ruby to get up. Soon her cum and in sweat body press against Ruby who was in the same state, both having theirs inside painted in white.

Of course than all can be sure, than i will do my best, to sattle all of us...~ The human answer with a sudden smile, her body and mind wanted to just press and feel theirs dicks inside her again, but some of her fight for dont lost herself more. Tess looks to also be damaged by so intense rape, the touch of her scales made harder for Susan to control herself, already her hands were rubbing at her lovers, but after some minutes and passionated kisses to Ruby and maybe the others two, she manage to pull herself out the trio and look for the exit.

Its almost the end girls, we... we should move now and who know what we could find. She said as her search for the door start, her eyes were having problems to dont look at the many delicious cocks, in her confusion she was not sure what she recover from her equipment before leave with the rest this room. Instead get more focused on that she turn to Pandora and ask her. The next last part of this game could be dangerous, would the three follow us or wait for us? It may be fun but i dont want to put... the three in danger without ask first.

Once Pandora decide the group would continue, with Susan trying to control all this dazzing heat inside her, many parts in her body wanted to be touched and filled, the memories of the many rapes in this maze and in her previous challengues were comming and returning at her brain bringing her a need for sex even huge every minute. She was not sure if she would recover her mind or get worst when the next room challengue them.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ruby and Pandora both continued groping Susan's butt as she stood there between them both, while Iris and Jasmine moved over with them and both of them grabbed one of Susan's breasts, giving a light pinch to her nipples and making milk leak from them both. The four of them giggled at Susan's response, which was a moan while she squirmed in their arms, all eight of which were touching her somewhere on her body.

When she finally managed to clear her head enough to search for their gear, Pandora, Iris, and Jasmine all handed her something. Her weapons, her remaining clothing, which were only her tattered shirt and her magic cloak, and her armor which she couldn't fit into right now thanks to her plump ass, wide hips, and large milk laden breasts. The first and last of which jiggled deliciously with every step now thanks to the sluttification her body was going through in this dungeon maze.

"Oh don't worry about us dearie, we'll follow along, but we won't take part in any of the fighting. We're observers during the rest of this maze, but we just liked you so much that we wanted to come with you when you leave," Pandora said, with Iris and Jasmine both nodding eagerly along with her words.

Just as Susan was about to lead them on out, with the aphrodisiac mist having long since dissipated and the doors unlocked now that the room had done its work on them, she heard Ashera giggling in her mind. "Well it looks like your elven friend finally fainted dear Susan. She was so good though, and now she's so full of my babies that my race will be able to grow and bring more love to the world. I'm coming for you now though, so you'd best be ready, hmhm," Ashera said before showing a mental image of Sibella laying on that large bed they passed on their way inside, her belly large and rounded with Ashera's offspring just like the other two girls they saw, though Sibella looked like she had a pleasant look on her face, which meant that she was alright at least.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her body pleased by the four demoness, there was not a way than such aroused slut would hold her lovely aloud moans, the press on her butt made more of her love nectad leak from her needed place, as if were mute begs from her horny being, that huge amount of arousal made her need to rest and hold herself of her fiance, pressing her nude cum stained being at Ruby front what made sense the hard member from the red skinned woman.

Susan with the time recoverd the enough for Pandora and ther rest remember her of most all her items and she needed some help to wear them quickly. Good, it must not take us too much... the exit maybe is just a pair or four rooms ahead. She said still leaking pleasure from her whole body, the rag named clothes on her only enhance the sluty being than she was now what made her blush and feels ashame, but not much as before, almost as if she were getting used to be like this and feel like this too, a naughty woman in heat almost in need for carnal pleasure every moment.

Then Ashra get in her mind, her words finally help than Susan remember where she was and then such images from Sibella come... her eyes wide open by the result of her last defeat, she wanted to get angry but looking how Sibella was so pleased and fine caused her instead some needs to enjoy the same, but just a little of her innerself ponder in the possibility. You will not have the chance... Susan mutter trying to dont lick her lips or squirm with need for the idea of have Ashera close to fuck her so baddly as her partner... Susan shake her head again, give up now not only will completely make herself look as less than a slut, but also Sibella's faith on her would be useless.

The almost nude silver haired woman increase her speed and tried to reach as soon as possible the end of the maze, now than still she want to reach the end of it.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed, I have faith that we'll make it out of here in time," Ruby said, hugging Susan from behind where her cock pressed between Susan's ass cheeks perfectly.

After seeing Sibella's fall, Susan was roused to keep on moving, going faster now in order to win so she didn't end up the same way. Deep down though Susan felt a burning aching need to have her belly full of babies too, whether by Ashera, or Ruby, or any of the other lovers she now had. Together, they all moved on, slowly at first, but soon picking up their pace again. The winding tunnel led around quite a ways until they found another large room that had a large set of columns in the middle of it that had heavy steel bars blocking the paths in between them and cutting off both sides of the room from one another.

It was up to Susan which direction she want to go around the room, as both led to the same place on the far side, though it was a long way from one end to the other.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The feeling of have Ruby's member between her perfect slutty rear cheeks caused a shiveering reaction on Susan, her whole slutty self almost drag her to have sex again with Ruby and her others lovers, but fortunately for all she by miracle manage to endure it and dress herself, just happily whimper as she nods to her husband.

The walk then proceed with most of them having problems to dont warm in heat again thanks the cold winds or the sex scent in each f theirs lovely bodies. The path slowly guide them to a new choice than Susan take lighty in her current aroused state. Lets take the right path girls, it must be the same anyway. Said this she move slighty in guard and dressed if a combat come ahead.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ruby just hugged Susan, managing to keep herself in check as well, amazingly. "You'll have lots and lots of hubbies to play with Susan. A harem all of your own, but with hermaphrodites instead of women, hmhm," Ruby commented as they went along into the next room.

After they entered the next chamber and made their decision of which side to go down, Susan saw the chamber sealing up behind them as a serious of walls raised up around them, blocking their path straight across and leaving them in the middle of a maze, cut off from one another for the most part. Susan was stuck with Pandora and Ruby, while Tess was stuck with Iris, and Jasmine with Talia. "What the hell? Oh come on, this just isn't fair," Tess groaned from behind the wall she and Iris were trapped behind.

"If one of us gets to the end, there will likely be a lever or a button to lower the rest of the maze for the others. Let's all just try and move on," Ruby said, looking at Susan and Pandora wand nodding to them.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The nude demoness behind her made her next move against the already weak Susan, her back already arching softly to press Ruby's dick between her back cheeks. Once we get back, the first thing than i will do is get the most bigger bed, so all of you can play with me. The silver almost turned into a slut young woman said as she smile to Ruby. Her neithers were now so wet and itching for a cock than giving every step was a torment as she endured the touch of her lover.

Who know how manged it to endure the whole road to the next trial, but her state dont stop her to squeak when the sudden maze gets created around them.

All will be fine Tess, we just need to find that button as Ruby said. I will try to get to it before something worse happen to someone. Said this Susan tried to recover some more of her before she could look her options at this maze, trying to remain close Ruby and Pandora so nothing more could split her team even more.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, we'll be fine love. Don't worry so much," Pandora called back through the wall to Tess in a gentle tone to ease her worry.

From where Susan was at with Ruby and Pandora, they had two ways to go. One was directly in front, and one to their right. Moving directly forward was still in the same direction they'd been going, while going to the right headed for the far right side of the room. The walls that had raised up were just high enough to keep the girls from climbing up onto each others shoulders to climb over too, so cheating their way through was not an option here.

"I say forward," Ruby said, looking to Susan and Pandora, the latter of which nodded in agreement.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Pandora's words would certainly help the team to calm down after get dispersed in middle of this maze, for more than Susan could add it would not improve their actual condition, so she focus on what she have in front and that was find the exit.

Soon Ruby made her choice in their options ahead and the silver haired girl nod in agreedment. Yes i was thinking the same, fortunately we managed to see the whole room before this maze appear, so we only need to go forward. Her words of course hide her worries for what Ashera could create with her strange magic, but there was not reason to choice the other path than could make them find a dead end.

Moving Forward Susan was lacking of a clear mind to try to make cheat, her horny body has reduced her chances to think in a better plan, adding this to have her naked mate so close and the possibility of get assaulted in a sexual way in the air.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Not necessarily though, it is a maze after all. There could be a twist or a turn up ahead that leads us away from the end of the maze. But I'm hoping that won't be the case," Ruby said.

As they walked forward, Susan's folds continued to remain wet, and even started getting wetter the more she noticed Ruby's and Pandora's naked bodies beside her. Likewise, the two of them could smell her arousal and seemed to be getting aroused themselves, their cock hardening up once more despite all of the fun they'd had before. By the time they made it to the next turn, which was to the right, Susan saw that both of their cocks were at full mast and ready for action. They were obviously trying to ignore their arousal in favor of getting out of there, but it was tough for them, especially when they had Susan so close by and looking so delicious.

They soon came to another branch in the path, which led both right, left, and forward. "Damn, I doubt it would be good to split up further. So which way? I say left," Ruby said, looking to Pandora and Susan, to which Pandora nodded in agreement with Ruby.

"Left would be closer towards the far doors and the end of the maze I think," Pandora said thoughtfully.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes... maybe we will get some surprises, but we know where to go, that improve our chances a lot. Susan add trying to increase the good feelings between the three teams before they walk in different paths.

The walk was worst for Susan than what she expected, the naughty body than she earned in the maze looks to be now in addiction for the carnal pleasures. Her thighs rubs with each step as she try to press her wet lower lips, the nectar from then soon started to make translucid trials than once they reach the next choice started to reach the floor. She tried a few times pull her top down who was close to rags so she could hide her in heat neithers, but the fabric was not enough to reach the place and only managed to press her erect milk drenched udders.

The vision of such delicious dicks was almost impossible to turn apart her sight, her lips get slighty more red in tone as she lick instinctively at them before recover her senses a little with the words of her partners. Uhm... then lets go left... so we continue moving at the same direction. She managed to said as her arms cross below her breasts and press them softly by the filling sensation of the milk getting produced in her aroused state.

Free of any cloth or shoes the pussy's wetness continued to do as it wish, increasing the needs of many cocks fillng her hungry holes. Susan in heroic way endured her thoughts and needs, but she was not sure how much she could endure it.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"M'kay, let's go," Ruby said, leading the way, while Pandora took the rear, both of them obviously intense on keeping Susan safe between them.

After heading down the left path, Susan heard something scratching the walls to her right, but when she looked she saw it was just a couple of little bugs skittering along. A couple of minutes later, they heard a moan in the distance and it sounded suspiciously like Tess. They then heard another strange noise, this one much closer, that sounded like the sounds of footsteps just on the other side of the wall from them to their right.

Ruby stopped and put her index finger up to her lips to motion them to be quiet, then pointed at the right wall. It was hard to tell what it was, but the footsteps were soft, and seemed to be moving back the way they came. Once the footsteps were gone past, Ruby motioned for them to follow on and they came to another fork, going left and right. "I say left again," Ruby whispered, with Pandora agreeing again, looking troubled by the from footsteps before.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Fortunately for Susan, the two futa girls dont tried anything with her now, they certainly must love the human so much to hold themselves in order to mantain her safe. Of course, Susan was doing her best too for the same reason, it was not a safe place after all and then the noises close give her the reason, wwhat luckily were just bugs.

She proceed walking between both demoness, trying to look away of Ruby's ass and balls until they heard the moan from Tess, the worries in the human get her in place some more, tryin to look around for the direction than the snake girl could be. That is Tess... we must end the maze quickly, no one of them is safe. Her words show her needs to find that button or lever, the place must be filled with traps and even the new three futas could get in problems even when Pandora and her soldiers werent in the same situation as the rest.

The footsteps then come, many minutes later, so Susan's words should had passed unnoticied. There was not way to talk again without get in danger, as Ruby touching her lips show, so when the group decide their next path Susan nods and points to the left, so her allies could understand than she was fine with that direction. About the steps at the other side, these must be of a monster mostly, because the others should be still in groups and what is close looks to be just one...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Heading down the next path, with Ruby at the lead, the trio soon made their way to another fork, where they heard the footsteps return. They sounded a like they were coming towards the girls this time, and not heading away. Ruby and Pandora both had a look of dread on their faces before they looked to Susan. Both of them knelt in front of Susan and kissed her hands. "Susan, if we say to run and leave us behind, please do so. If whatever that is, is what we think it is, then you have to run or you lose this game," Ruby whispered to Susan quietly, with Pandora nodding in agreement, both of them looking worries about something.

Suddenly, just as Ruby finished talking, the footsteps got closer and stopped literally just on the other side of the wall to their right. Then, they heard a loud grunt of a female and the stone wall to their right burst open with a coiled mass of at least five tentacles poking through. Ruby and Pandora both gasped before looking to Susan and grabbing her hands and pulling her along. "RUN!" Ruby cried before running off the direction they'd been going, heading right this time down the fork.

"I'm coming for you Susan," Ashera's voice came from behind them, where Susan could see her pursuer chasing after her, but only walking at a leisurely pace, as if she knew that she would eventually catch her anyway.

They got to another fork in the path after rounding a couple of corners, where Pandora stopped and looked to Ruby. "I'll go this way with an illusion of Susan, you go that way with the real one," Pandora whispered quickly, before she muttered something under her breath and a body double of Susan winked into existence with her hand in Pandora's. The illusion waved at the real Susan and smiled softly, and the real Susan got the vague sense that the illusion was wishing her luck as Pandora and her ran off down the left path.