What's new

Susan Summer (plmnko)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Susan Summer (plmnko)

Being safe of the footstep maker was just a temporal success than just lasted some few seconds. Its something wrong? Susan ask in whispers to her mates once she notice the look on theirs faces. The words from them cause her to turn to see each of them, Susan dont want to leave them behind, Ruby shouldnt be able to say this after her promise, sacrife to save Susan and fight at her side.

Even then Susan nods as Sibella come at her mind and the need to honor her effort to endure all that time with Ashera. It was painful, but soon the steps get so close and stop just to make all of them need to run when the walls close that place were practically destroyed with just a hit.

The danger and the need of escape made Susan just notice a little of thedirection taken, she has heard than go all lef or right would soon or later bring anyone out of any maze, so change of direction would cause them get lost. or who know and they get lucky and get out faster.

Find out than Ashera was who was behind them give mixing feelings to the silver haired swordswoman, her wet flower wanted to get taken just as Sibella, but Susan was mostly under the control of her in heat body, she just run faster trying to dont let than her lust place more troubles on her lovers.

The next choice in their path cause Pandora to take a drastical move, casting a spell to produce a clon than looks as Susan and then decide to take another path, Susan wanted to hug Pandora before this leave, but she was not sure if they have the time, the clon maybe have some of sentience and wink before leave, placing anothers questions on her already gazed mind.

Soon they run away and the human tried to dont think too much out of look for the exit, as she could be sure than Ashera could have something hidden between hands, maybe still is reading her mind or the pair were trapped going to a dead end... Susan could just run as fast as her naughty wet body could and follow Ruby, maybe she still could end the maze with her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Just before she lost sight of her, Susan saw Pandora blow her a loving kiss and then she vanished behind the wall. As she and Ruby ran, Susan heard Ashera coming to the fork in the path and giggling aloud. "Hmhm, now did my cute little Susan go left or right," Ashera said with a giggle in the distance behind them.

Soon enough, Susan and Ruby came to another fork, but just down the one to their right they saw a trio of werecat girls like the ones that had teased her that day she met Elise for the first time, all of them with blonde hair and huge breasts that could milk any cock dry. They all grinned at Ruby and Susan and started towards them as Ruby gasped and pulled Susan along with her, leaving to trio in the dust. They gave chase though, as Susan could hear their foot falls behind them.

After a couple of minutes or so of running, Susan bumped into herself, literally, and Ruby bumped into Pandora. It seemed their paths had converged back on one another after a while. "S-Shit, come on we can't stop. Keep going," Pandora said as the Susan illusion waved to the real Susan and smiled again before fading away.

They passed another fork in the path, and from the right side of if they heard the clopping of hooves. They weren't going at a gallop, but they were coming quickly towards them. Just as they began going down the path opposite those hooves, Susan saw a centaur girl, completely nude and obviously in heat from the look on her face. "Damn, they're really coming down on us aren't they. She must really want to separate us from you Susan. But don't worry, regardless of what happens, we'll be able to leave together afterwards I'm sure," Ruby panted softly as they ran, her and Pandora both holding one of Susan's hands as they ran.

Suddenly, from a branch in the path to their left, the trio of werecats dove out suddenly and tackled Pandora and nearly got Susan and Ruby too. Had it not been for Pandora's quick thinking and shoving Susan and Ruby forward, they too would have been caught. Being naked already gave the werecats easy access to Pandora's cock and balls, which immediately began engorging and hardening up as one of the werecats leaned down and began licking Pandora's shaft, while another licked and sucked on her engorged testes, and the third was straddling her waist and kissing her on the lips, the trio managing to keep her pinned down.

"M-Mmm, g-go girls, I can handle these three. I've got plenty of cum for you girls, so come on and just try and drain these balls dry," Pandora managed to say as she broke the kiss with the one werecat girl, who immediately pulled her back into the kiss as Pandora waved Susan and Ruby onward.

"Come on Susan, let's go before they decide to come for us too," Ruby whispered, pulling Susan along, where they rounded another corner and soon heard Pandora moaning aloud with Susan seeing the one licking Pandora's cock sinking her pussy down over Pandora's cock as the other two laid her down and one sat on her face and the other continued licking and suckling on her large balls.

They heard the hooves behind them getting closer, picking up the pace now and breaking into a gallop suddenly, where Susan saw the lust filled centauress mare rushing at them. She was in such a powerful heat that Susan doubted the girl could understand her, or could stop herself. Before long, Susan's legs were tiring and the centauress was catching up, her arms outstretched and reaching for them both. "Hmhm, you'd better keep going Susan, or I'm gonna catch you soon. And then you'll carry all of my babies. I've been listening to you and Ruby and the others talking, and I want to see this big huge manor of yours too. I think I'll join you there after we finish up here, and maybe I could be one of your mates too, hmhm," Ashera said with a few giggles, sounding amused as Susan saw her starting to catch up a bit in the distance behind her and Ruby and the centaur mare that was right on their heels.

The centauress caught up finally after another few seconds, but instead of getting grabbed herself, Susan saw Ruby get grabbed and pulled into a hug by the centauress. Grinning from ear to ear, the centaur mare looked like she'd just caught the best thing in the world, and she pushed Ruby against the wall, while Ruby still held Susan's hand, making her trip a bit in the process. "S-Susan, go honey... please. I promise we'll be fine. We'll meet up after you make it to the end. I don't want you to get caught because of me though," Ruby panted softly, before the centaur mare kissed her on the lips and stole her breath away as Ruby let go of Susan's hand and waved her onward as the centaur mare turned around and pushed her large behind against Ruby, rubbing Ruby's large cock against her pussy, which was practically a waterfall of her juices.

Pinned to the wall, Ruby couldn't resist, because the centaur mare was just so much larger than she was, and her cock soon slipped into the centaur mare's pussy. Being gripped so tightly, and already being so filled with lust herself from everything that had happened thus far in here, Ruby instinctively began bucking her hips. Susan heard the centaur mare whinny and squeal cutely as Ruby began moving her hips, seeming incredibly happy that she was being bred like she wanted. "G-Go Susan, don't stay, Ashera will catch you," Ruby called to Susan one last time and waving Susan on as Ashera closed in down the long corridor of the maze.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Pandora's distant kiss bring just a momentary happiness on Susan's heart before as she ran she heard the voice from their pursuer. Her heart race as the pair run as fast as possible, giving to Susan just a few instants to ponder if Ashera was hidding something. As they move and were close to decide a new path, one of theirs choices was closed by a werecat trio what return some terrible memories to the human slut. Damn, not them. She manage to mutter beore run as fast as possible with Ruby to the other side.

No matter the cost to her luscious body, Susan dont stop or turn back, all what she tried was get as far as possible of the cat creatures than could turn her or Ruby into their lustful kind. All went so fast and she hit a pervert body what turn to be her clon. So, Ashera know perfectly this maze... You are right Pandora, we cant stop now. Susan reach to say and then the trio continue to their only safe choice. Giving a last wave to the ilusion, they go on for maybe a moment before get in danger again, another fast creature appear and things would maybe get worse. Yes, its so close... im sure than we will get to the exit soon. Susan answer to Ruby who still remain firm in her promise of end this together what warm the heart of the silver haired one.

Then the werecat trio come from nowhere and only Pandora's quick reflex save the others two of a unneded confrotation. Pandora!!! Susan shout, she was taken away by Ruby as her inner self wanted to fight and beat these things before anyone get infected, so in pain she continue running in the maze, her barefoot running was taking her to her limits as her curves and seeds inside her increase her weight and force needed to go faster.

In her state they soon got seen by the centaur girl, this was getting worse and Susan could feel herself close to fall if Ruby werent at her side, the idea to fight an unharmed foe cross her mind, but this woman running behind them was out of herself. Ruby and her were losing distance and soon Ruby was taken, Susan tried to pull her with her other hand rubbing her sword, her tears started to fall as Ruby ask her to leave. No, i cant we... still have time. She said as art of her fight to release her lover hand. She know than all would be fine, than this was just a game, quickly cleaning her face she nods and tried to be strong for both. I... i will win for both of us, i promise it. She said as she wave and release Ruby's hand.

She was not sure how much her body would endure running, but she noticed Ashera behind her. Once i win... i will beat this game and all can come with me Ashera. She finally said as she tried to reach the end of this sudden maze

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Even as Ashera chased her down the maze tunnel, Susan caught sight of Ruby reaching out and grabbing one of Ashera's trailing tentacles, slowing her progress somewhat and buying Susan a few precious seconds. "Let me go Ruby, damn you. I will have her. She's... just so gorgeous, and I want her," Ashera said, yanking her tentacle out of Ruby's grasp and chasing after Susan.

Susan had managed to make her way around the next corner and out of Ashera's sight. She hadn't escaped her however and Ashera was soon hot on her trail and catching up, as she was a bit larger and had her tentacles to grab the wall and pull her along. Susan's legs and her body were weary from running so much through the maze in the last couple of minutes, the burst of strength starting to fade as her adrenaline began to go along with it.

"I'm gonna get you Susan. Come here," Ashera called to Susan as Susan rounded one last corner and saw a long stretch of maze before her and a large set of double doors at the end of it, indicating the end of the maze.

Glancing back over her shoulder, Susan noticed Ashera was closing in, but she also looked a little fearful, which told Susan that the double doors were the end. There were obstacles in the way unfortunately, a few loose blocks of stone from the walls to have to jump over and maneuver around, a couple of writhing tentacles that were obviously there to trip her up and hold her in place long enough for Ashera to grab her, and lastly there was a hole in the floor that she couldn't see down yet with only a small path on the left side of it that she would have to tread carefully across.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Looking that last attempt from Ruby to stop Ashera brings back the determination on Susan to end this maze, of course than as more she run her body was gettin slower as the tireness of the continuous effort gets acumulated in her sexy long legs.

Im so close to win this, not even in dreams i will just give up now. Susan mutters to herself and Ashera after the tentacle woman maybe give some words to show her worries by the human be near the last doors.

It was then than Susan get to see the last traps than remain between her and the exit, mostly she was worried for the tentacles, her sword in hand could be useful if they attempt to stop her. Susan would try to ggive it all, moving correctly to reduce the time lost in the loose blocks of stone and then try to dont call the attention of the tendrils, if they were very active throwing her backpack to call their attention to another place could be useful and of course her sword would be there to cut any one than could try to wrap on her.

Then there was the hole, she would really hate fall on it being so close t win, so the best would be take her time if she have any to pass that dangerous area, of course all depend of how close was Ashera.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Susan needs to succeed at least 2 of the 3 rolls.)

"I certainly hope you won't just give up, makes it more fun for me if you don't, hmhm," Ashera chuckled at Susan.

[Roll to clear the stone slabs: Susan 16 vs 14 Stone Slabs, success.]

Setting off at as quick a run as she could manage, Susan got to the fallen stone slabs, and cleared the first stone easily. The second and third stones were a little slower, as she had to slide across them, but she managed to get past them, and then the next few without losing any time. "Oh such a lithe body my dear. You must be oh so tight, I just can't wait to taste you," Ashera said as Susan cleared the final stone block.

[Roll to make it past the wall tentacles: Susan 9 vs 14 Tentacles, failure.]

Susan sprinted down the next sections of the hall, and found more tentacles erupting from the wall towards her, swatting at her and trying to grab her. The first one missed, but the second and third ones managed to grab her, and they tugged her backpack off, and the other knocked her sword out of her hand, where it clattered to the floor. Susan didn't have the time to stop and turn to get her blade, else Ashera would catch her. "Don't worry dear, it'll be returned later, I promise," Ashera assured Susan to alleviate any worries of losing it.

[Roll to clear the gap: Susan 7 vs 13 Gap, failure, and Susan fails the challenge.]

Susan picked up as much speed as she could to try and clear the gap before her, though it would be tough to say the least, for the closer she got, the larger she saw it was, so the more time consuming it would be. Susan jumped across a portion of the gap to another bit of floor that was sticking out and large enough to land on, and then she hopped to the next just ahead. After that, she had to shimmy along the edge, and she found herself losing precious moments in doing so, as Ashera made it to the edge of the first part of the hole.

In her rush to get across, Susan wasn't watching where she was placing her feet, and ended up slipping and falling. She caught herself on the ledge, but her grip was weakening quickly. Looking down, Susan could see a mass of tentacles in the pit similar to the tentacle monsters she and Ruby got captured by before. "Susan... take my hand, I won't let you go... I promise," Ashera said, her hand appearing next to Susan's, whose hands were beginning to slip.

Susan had only 2 choices, take Ashera's hand, which would basically ensure her loss here. Or she could let herself fall and hope that she could escape the tentacles and climb back up somehow. However, looking about, Susan didn't see but one way back up, and that was at the far end of the hole by the double doors leading out, so it would be incredibly tough to make it over there without the tentacles grabbing her, as they were already aware of her being there. "I won't let you get taken by those things Susan, and your lovers will be saved," Ashera told her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It was all or nothing, giving all of her the last part of the maze and Susan meet each other, the first part was easy and dont have her armor help her pretty much to pass through the obstacles in her way. Im also amazed to be so skilled after all what has happened to me here. She answer to Ashera in middle of the first part.

Of course, Susan was taken of guard by the tentacles than tried to stop her, yet she manage to continue. Damn... at least i dont need to worry for these things anymore. She said trying to calm herself of be leaved with just what she wear now what would be an almost torn top, her enchanted mantle and her shield, in her mind she suppose than be more light would help her more in pass the huge hle in front of her.

Trying to use all the energy remain in her, the silver haired warrior run and prepare herself to jump and reach a safe place at a side of the hole, but her lack of boots and tiredness backfire her. She lost track of the floor, sliping as she curse herself inside her mind, only a quick reflex on her managed t still have her distant of the bottom, her eyes glanced to see a warm soft bed of tentaces monsters below her waiting her almost full exposed slutty body. Susan squeak in surprise and fear to receive a second dosis of what happened to her in that other hole, even her naughty side hidden for the moment in the corner of her mind dont wanted to be taken by these kind of creatures again.

It was then when Ashera place her hand close to try to save her, the words from the tentacle woman sound fair and right, Susan was close to hold her hand and loss, but stop her arms to move the enough for Ashera to take her.

You are so kind and beautiful Ashera. Im now sure than what i want by win this game is take all of you to live with me. Susan said with a smile and then let herself fall on the hle, aiming to that small hope to reach the doors as taking Ashera's hand and her help would made her be in shame with Sibella, Ruby and the rest. They had given all to be with her and yes this was a game, but also a trial to prove herself, of fight her fears. With determination Susan tried to pass that swarm as fast as possible to let out all of herself until the last moment, struggling and making her own path even when she was in part sure than this couldnt end fine.

Action: YOLO lets jump to the fun

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Susan let go of the ledge and began to fall, she saw Ashera's eyes go wide for a moment before Ashera suddenly dove over the edge after her. Ashera caught up just before Susan landed in the pit, wrapping her arms and then all of her tentacles around Susan and flipping over, cushioning Susan's fall and landing with a grunt of pain on top of a couple of tentacled beasts, knocking them out cold thankfully in the process.

"How could I let such a beautiful thing hurt herself just to win," Ashera said, her voice a little weak as she lay there underneath Susan and uncoiling her tentacles so that only her hands remained on Susan, and they were on Susan's hips.

Ashera looked around at the tentacled creatures around them, of which there were nearly a dozen, beginning to close in on them, starting to ring them in. "Susan, go, I shall clear you a path. At least one of us should make it out of this," Ashera said softly, caressing Susan's cheek and smiling up at her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Damn, Ashera dont let Susan have her tentacle fun endless cream before be taken by the tentacle woman :(

Susan was focused on find a way to fall over the monsters and dont hurt herself so she could rush to the hole than could save her of a long rape, of course she never expected to Ashera to jump with her. This act was a complete surprise for the silver haired girl who get surrounded by the endless Ashera's tendrils what reduced the damaged on the human, but all the damage looks to had been taken by the maze's owner. Ashera...why?

Her question was not needed to be answered, not now than they were surrounded and very outnumbered. Susan wanted more than never have a weapon, as Ashera's next words made the human be sure than the tentacle woman would try to protect her.

Dont expect than i will let you behind, we will make this together and get to that door... then you can do anything than you wish to me~ Susan said seductive as she could to burn Ashera motivations to get out the hole too. After all, the silver haired will not let any more than someone get raped or damaged in this game to save her, of course she cant do too much unharmed so she will take Ashera's hand and both run as hell to get out there.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Aye, bad rolls on the second two challenges.)

"Oh love, you're simply beautiful," Ashera said softly, reaching up and caressing her cheek. "May I truly do anything I want to you?" Ashera then asked softly, smiling before she raised up and wrapped some of her tentacles and her arms around Susan again.

Then two of Ashera's other tentacles uncoiled and darted out to the ledge high above, barely reaching it before she pulled herself and Susan up. Ashera got them to the top, with a few of the tentacles from below brushing against Susan's butt, folds, and feet, tickling each area as they scaled the wall. When they reached the top, Susan saw Ashera was actually a little hurt and wasn't trying to trick her, but she was shouldering the burden of pain to protect Susan and carried her across the hole to the double doors, where she collapsed onto her butt, panting softly as she did.

"I give you this win Susan, I... landed wrong when I jumped down after you. I doubt I could wrestle you down and hold you even if I wanted to now. Go, the doors are there," Ashera said, one tentacle wrapped around her ankle, and another around her left arm where it met her shoulder and a third around her left wrist, and Susan could see those three tentacles were squeezing a little to apply pressure. "You are very beautiful though, and kind. I can see why Ruby and Pandora and the others fell in love, hmhm," Ashera then told her, groping Susan's butt with her right hand and brushing across her folds with one of her own tentacles as she released Susan.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Uhm... sure just dont let them catch you and i will focus on attend you properly. Susan answer in a slighty ashameb whisper, still trying to smile and sound seductively... Of course she was mostly focused on find out how they will escape of the many monsters around them.

With her sexy legs lacking of any cloth as also her holes exposed, Susan was sure than they would aim to these parts, so it was the best aim to avoid any tentacle running to them. However Ashera have others plans, giving a surprised gasp the silver haired girl was surrounded by all the apendages than Ashera place around her, giving to Susan an instant of full worry, it was like she would be taken by the tentacle woman and these beasts at the same time. Yet soon was revealed what Ashera have in mind, she not only protect Susan but also literaly take her out the place. The tentacles from below dont give up yet and some tried to cause problems to Susan, rubbing her lower part of her body as much as they manage to do it in the few seconds of their travel, the result was just soft moans comming out the human's mouth as she hug Ashera to dont give up to the arousaluntil they were in a safe place.

With both close the door, the young warrior see than Ashera was loyal to her word, but before the last tentacle retract from her folds, Susan hold it and place it arund her body. "How can i only focus on win this game and leave you behind? I said than both of us will get to the next room and once there i will give all of myself to attend you." Once she give these words, her arms proceed to lift Ashera as a damsel and then Susan proceed to open that door.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh Susan, so sweet and kind. I think I've fallen for you my dear. Just as Ruby and the others have, hmhm," Ashera said as Susan pulled her up.

Ashera didn't struggle and let Susan carry her, the larger woman with all of her tentacles making her quite heavy indeed, but Susan was stronger than she had been, and she saw Ashera open the doors with one of her tentacles. On the other side, Susan saw the large bed with Sibella and the other two women, all three of whom had large round bellies full of Ashera's young presumably. They seemed to be awake, and when Sibella saw Susan she brightened up and hurriedly got off the bed and rushed over to her, hugging her and smiling.

"Susan, you're okay. Did... you win?" Sibella said, looking curiously at Ashera in Susan's arms.

"Yes dear she won," Ashera said, waving a hand, where Susan and Sibella heard a loud rumbling, and behind Susan the maze dropped down and she saw the others all sitting or standing about, looking a bit confused about everything, and Susan saw no more monsters or anything raping Ruby or Pandora either.

Ruby got up and rushed towards the end of the room to Susan, along with Pandora, while the others followed up quickly behind. "Oh Susan, you made it. I never gave up hope," Ruby said, pulling Susan into a kiss before Pandora, Iris, and Jasmine all did the same.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashera's words cause a blush on Susan who tried to endure the surprise of suddenly know than the tentacle girl could be in love with her, but maybe Ruby would be fine with someone more sharing their bed.

Her eyes get placed on what she would found in the room where she hope her elf ally was, mostly she was worried for Sibella sanity after be all alone and got raped for hours maybe. Fortunately Sibella and the two nuns were fine what cause some jealous growing at Susan by look their heavily filled with childrens, she blink and clear her mind before smile and receive Sibella hug as Susan holds Ashera in her arms.

Susan was close to answer Sibella question, but Ashera answer faster so the human just nod... her words get frozen by the sudden change behind her after the maze dissapear in an instant, she turn to look if all were fine what was a great event after all what happened. Wow... its amazing how you remove that in an instant. Susan said, thinking how powerful was Ashera and pondering how much was the damage to cause this being be in this state.

Yes, we won...I was close to lose... but all of you give me all your support... i couldnt had made it alone, thanks girls. Susan answer happy yet feeling than this was mostly a victory of all, even Ashera.

She then tried to place softly the tentacle girl in the bed and then Susan tried to see any wound or lesion than could see and help to cure, of course the only thing on her now was an almost torn top than she could use as bandages . Uhm girls, anyone can use healing magic? Now than the game end we should prepare ourselves to go to my mansion.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I did construct the maze remember. Everything here is under my own power. I have incredible arcane and psionic power," Ashera said simply, leaning up and kissing Susan on the lips.

Luckily, Susan found no cuts on Ashera when she set her on the bed. The tentacled woman's body had several bruises though and she was still clutching herself in the same places as before. "We can," one of the priestesses said when Susan asked if anyone could use healing magics. "A-Ashera was kind to us, e-even though she... kind of... you know. S-Stole our purity," she went on to say, blushing furiously and looking away shyly, but she didn't look angry about it.

Together, the two priestesses moved to either side of Ashera, who smiled softly up at them and Susan, where their hands began glowing softly and Susan saw them gently touching where the bruises were and where Ashera was clutching her body. Ashera winced as they touched, letting Susan know that she was indeed actually hurt, but she soon calmed down as their healing magics took effect. Soon, Ashera was resting in the bed, looking more relaxed and no longer in pain, and by that time everyone had made their way into the bedroom chamber with them.

Sibella and both of the young priestesses were still naked as the day they were born, and Susan was mostly naked, and Ruby, Pandora, Iris, and Jasmine were all naked as well. Susan saw Ruby and the other herm devils staring and ogling her and the other naked girls in there, and their cocks springing to full mast within seconds as soon as they began doing so. Ruby's and Pandora's cocks were both dripping with their seed and the juices of the pussies they'd been inside of not long before. After the priestesses had finished and they and Sibella all became aware of the devil herms staring at them lustily, all three of them blushed and tried to cover themselves a little with their hands, without success.

"Why don't we get out of here, hmm," Sibella said after a few moments, looking around.

"Aye, let's. Susan, you can repay me when we get back to your home, hmhm," Ashera said, gently caressing her cheek with a tentacle and raising up. Moments later, Susan saw Ashera's form shifting, and she shuddered as her tentacles retracted, of which there were many, her skin changed hue to that of Susan's, and she looked virtually like a tall human that was nearly seven feet tall or so. "There, now I won't terrify anyone when we get there," Ashera said, looking pleased with this form, which was still a herm like Ruby and the others.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I should know after our little game, but i cant stop myself of be amazed. Susan answer back to Ashera once this kiss her, the human tried to make their kiss be long and passionated to calm any pain than the tentacle girl could be passing.

With Ashera getting at the bed, Susan give a sigh of relief and nods happily to the two priests. Thanks. Indeed, i also was touched by Ashera's kindness. The warrior said feeling maybe the same as the priests, after all what happened to her and ehr friends, she was not sure why she was in peace and deep glad for her adventure, she was questioning herself for this until she notice the four futa coming at the room, as also Tess and Talia... out of all the sadness and pain, this game has gifted her too much in return, the victory was already nothing at the side of the earned.

Still wearing some of her clothes, Susan just needed to place her shield to cover her wet neithers, giving a nod to Sibella before add. Yes girls, we had passed a long time here and many at the city must be worried for us. I would enjoy our time together better with us in our mansion. She said with hope than Ruby and the rest could endure the long walk to the temple. Her eyes of course soon get wide open by the great change than Ashera could do on herself, but Ashera's beauty was still on top in both shapes. I suppose... the incident must have them scared and with their guard up.

Susan then move to recover her backpack and items, then wait for the rest to equip themselves and so they started their walk back the temple. The warrior was expecting than their huge number and have Ashera at her side cause than the monsters remain away. Susan ponders too if there could be more priests in these lands, but they were maybe so tired and aroused to gamble themselves in prolong their adventure, her focus should be now in place these two girls in their safe land to recover.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed, I'm sure that especially my steward is worried sick about us. I wonder how long we've been in here," Sibella said, looking worried as she looked around to everyone. "Also Ashera, did you truly kill all of the illithid down here?" Sibella then asked.

"Aye I did. I detest them. They may have created me, but they don't make me... well, me," Ashera replied with a nod. "And indeed Susan, they could attack me for being... well, so alien looking and whatnot," she added.

Susan found most of her things left and intact, really everything save her actual clothes. "Ladies, you see that door over there by itself? Open it and there are some clothes in there. It's not much, but it should at least serve to cover your bodies," Ashera said, pointing a tentacle at a lone door in the back of the chamber.

Ruby opened it and they found several slightly tattered cloaks, a few sets of trousers and shirts, nothing to fancy, but it would cover them enough thankfully so they needn't worry about being seen naked.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Uhm... is great than we dont need to worry about these illithid... yet, im now worried for my succubi daughter in the mansion, we shouldnt had passed too much time here, maybe just a day or two, right?. Susan said after heard Sibella and Ashera talk. She wanted to ask more about her tentacle new friend, but they could do it later in a safe place.

With theirs equipment in tehirs hands again, their chances to succeed increased and Susan was sure than they could find something to wear in the church. Of course she wide smile looking the little present for all than Ashera give. This should work, thanks Ashera... I will be the last to choice girls, after all i only need a cloak or a trouser.

Dressed as possible, Susan and the others proceed to go back to the temple

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... it's honestly hard to tell Susan, I may be powerful, but I don't get above ground often. So I truly don't know how much time has passed unfortunately," Ashera said with a shrug.

Ashera led them out after they had all put something on, though the clothes were ragged and had obviously been salvaged mostly from various places, likely the dead and whatnot. After a ways, Sibella took the lead, once they'd gotten back to the point that Susan and Sibella had made their way into Ashera's domain. They soon got back to the temple, finding it in the same state of chaos and corruption that it had been in before. "It's sad, that our home was tainted so. It's... just horrible," one of the two priestesses said, and if Susan looked over at them, she'd see that both of them were incredibly saddened from the looks of it.

Stepping out of the temple after a couple of minutes of walking, Susan found that it was morning, the sun had just risen, and wasn't too high in the sky yet. Down the hill from the temple, they could see what looked like an encampment with soldiers surrounding the hill on the western and northern sides. She saw Crimea's royal banners flying in the camps, indicating that Elise, or a member of the royal family was there.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I guess than we will find it out soon, once we return to the city. Susan said and wear what she could, mostly she wanted than her futa mates were dressed, of course the priests were the ones to pamper more and Sibella after get heavily impregnated by Ashera. She suppose than Tess would be fine with a top and Thalia could not care.

Their walk was as much safe as possible, of course Susan remain in guard and maybe the rest of fighters were ready for anything than could happen too. Once out the cave they face the same scene than they had leave, a temple filled with blood and darkness. Uhm, maybe our time out was not as much as i expected, no one has decided to clean this. Said this Susan walked with the rest out and walking out for a while she notice the ones in charge of have this place closed for the public.

Very well girls, i will try to talk with someone and inform than we are fine or should all of us go, maybe is the safe and faster way. Said this Susan tried to talk with a soldier and inform him who she was and her in part success in find some survivors. Of course she would request talk with who is in charge as maybe is a Elise's wife or daughter

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I believe we should all go, but let me and Susan be in front, as we were the ones that took on the job to investigate the place after all," Sibella said, taking the front and walking down the path to the gates.

As they came down the hill from the temple, Susan saw some soldiers walking up to the gate, looking ready for anything. When they saw Sibella, they bowed to her, the elven noble stepping forward and then doing the same. "Who is in charge here? Did the high matriarch herself come?" Sibella asked the soldiers.

"No ma'am, the high matriarch did not come. Queen Elia came with princess Adriel, and with queen Sera as well to purify the temple, we were awaiting your return from there until noon today before queen Sera moves in to purify it," one of the soldiers, a man, said.

"Very well. We found survivors, and... some other friends in the deep roads after some things happened. But suffice it to say, we're back and safe... mostly," Sibella replied, looking over and nodding to the others as the soldiers opened the gate for them and allowed them through.

Upon getting into the camp as a couple of squads of guards marched up the hill, Sibella told the captain going with them to be careful and what was up there. He nodded and looked a bit grim as they went up, while Susan saw Adriel waving to her and motioning her over to the main pavilion tent where she, her mother, and an angel all stood with a couple of others, both men. Adriel stepped away and hugged Susan and Sibella both, though she looked curiously at Susan, who looked much different than the last time she'd seen her.

"Susan, what happened in there? You look so different," Adriel asked curiously, looking a bit concerned but not overly much as Susan seemed okay for the most part.