What's new

Susan Summer (plmnko)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Susan Summer (plmnko)

Susan whimper by being called silly again, she was just worried for dont be enough for Tess, as the sex with the others two nagas has show her the huge libido of this race, she was not sure even if that time with Tess when she was human she made her mate see stars, not like could had been so hard with all the spore turning them in hot nymphos that time. I could try to get one later, but i cant say no to you Tess. The silver haired girl said, trying to be herself in this strange event, her soft squeak by have her temporal dick get patted by Nina was not helping her to enjoy completely this, if only there werent so much public now.

But i was fully dry some minutes before, but i suppose this thing have a huge production if is all this needed to calm it. She add accepting to hold Tess at her arms, soon completely lost in the affection given. I... cant believe than i even dream about this moment, i missed so much, Tess. Susan said blushing, her head dizzy with all the confusing feelings toward Tess, her lost friend and human first lover from a time ago. her hands trace a trial down, slowly rubbing at the naga's back and taking an instant to untie what scarse this have of clothes, both tongues dancing in mutual passion, tasting to remember the scent of the other, soon without clothes between them theirs soft chests pressed and softly rub, until her hands get at Yess's rear helping her to fit her member inside the Naga and this caused her to groan, muffes still by theirs long passionate kisses, the thrusts were slow, not only to enjoy this as much as possible, but also Susan could stop herself of cum so fast by how thigh Tess press at her member, the thrust went for minutes and then Susan couldnt hold herself more, almost falling of the chair many times, I...cant more, i will ...im cumming she soon release her first load, wishing than her words would had made Tess release in time to not impregnate her.

A little tired, the human was sure than this would not be enough for Tess who would maybe take the lead to take her a break, but not before Susan could try to get up and place Tess on the desk to piston her there, so she dont makee both fall by mistake.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When she felt Susan's hands on her butt, Tess cooed softly and began rocking her hips slowly up and down. Susan would feel Tess' tight folds squeezing down around her shaft, doing their best to milk her seed from her as Tess kissed Susan passionately on the lips, her long snakelike tongue wrestling Susan's down and defeating it. Susan could feel her dick already throbbing, preparing to spurt her seed out and into the lovely lamia riding her.

"Oh yes Susan... so good. You're so big," Tess panted softly in Susan's ear as she bounced.

Susan couldn't hold out for too long as Tess clamped down around her in climax herself, milking Susan's seed out of her with a soft squeal as it spurted out, the overwhelming pleasure too much to hold back. Susan nearly fell out of her chair only once, before Tess coiled her long tail around the chair and Susan both to prevent her from falling, cooing in her ear and whispering that she'd never let her go and fall. Tess didn't pull back to let Susan's seed drench her either, letting every drop find its way directly into her womb.

"Ahh yes... fill me up with your seed Susan... I want it all. I want to have your babies," Tess moaned in Susan's ear, her tongue flicking out and licking up Susan's earlobe.

As soon as her orgasm began to calm, Susan was overcome with the sudden urge to lay Tess down over the table they were at and fuck her silly with all her might. Tess had no reason to not let Susan do this and even helped her to move them both around so Susan was in the perfect position to pound her. "Oh Susan you beast... take me... make me yours. It feels so good," Tess squealed at Susan as the young silver haired human knocked away at her with wild abandon.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan blushed with Tess moans pointing to the possibility of impregnate her beloved friend, there was not much time to think about it now than the silver haired girl was close to deposit her huge load inside the naga's womb. I also will never let you go again, Tess...ahh... im gonna cum and fill you with ours babies. The sluty futa then cum completely on control of the naga, Tess's scales and tongue like snake were just so much for her, no matter how look her friend, she couldnt stop of feel completely attracted to her delicate and now luscious form.

Her tongue was hypnotised as a little vermin coiled by the long slithery one of Tess, who placed her sweet saliva to coild and mix with the one of the human. For this moment Susan could just think on Tess and she wanted to just fulfill her wish to fill her with as many childrens as she could, what in a normal state she would suppose was imposible. Her hands get placed then on the naga's hip after softly place her to rest at the table and piston her for many minutes as much what Susan supposed, as Tess words made her return a little at least to feel in part terrible for take her friend so harshly, after all Susan was just trying all what she could to sattle the high libido than Tess could have. Oh so you like this... she said with a soft grin after gasp amazed by the news. I just cant control myself anymore, Tess. As long as this last, let me enjoy be inside you, make you moan and cum... make you mine as im yours. Her voice then stop as she increased now her thrusts going deep inside auntil finally she cum again as she continued pistoning without stop before softly pinch Tess nipple when this was close to cum aloud. It maybe was needed a little rest the one Susan used to lay softly over Tess and kiss her neck, before let that vipedal tongue dance and touch her. Then she hold Tess's hands to weave theirs fingers and her thrusts restarted in a deep and slow phase, trying to put all her love in each of them until be unable to cum and fill Tess even more.

Susan just wished than all her effort has been enough to sattle her lover's need. They could need maybe to sleep a little but then they could move to look how Ruby was now.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Good Susan... because I'll never let you go again either. Now come on, fill me up with your seed... I want your babies. I'll lay so many eggs that your home will be overrun with our children," Tess said to Susan, loving every inch of Susan's body as her hands roamed and caressed her all over, her tongue licked her cheek and her lips kissed her all over.

"O-Of course I like it Susan... no... I don't like just like it... I... I LOVE IT!" Tess squealed, panting madly and looking up at Susan as her eyes fluttered a bit her pussy tightening around Susan's cock like a vice and milking it for all its worth as the lamia came again.

Susan couldn't stop herself though and kept knocking away at Tess with wild abandon, not caring that the other lamia were now sliding up beside her and coiling their bodies around her, their tongue licking up the sides of her neck a bit before they both stole a deep passionate kiss from Susan, while both fondled and teased Susan's breasts. Susan felt Nina slip a single finger right into her tight little asshole while she fucked Tess, fingering her rear to help urge her on to cum more and harder.

Their combined efforts paid off soon enough as Susan brought Tess to yet another powerful climax as she herself reached her peak. Susan's seed erupted out of her and into Tess' womb as her tail curled up at the tip, letting Susan know just how much Tess was reveling in her ecstasy as her arms wrapped around her and held Susan against her.

When Susan began thrusting again, her cock was only half hard, and it softened up a bit more as she thrust, though not before another quick orgasm came to both her and Tess, much fewer spurts of her seed coming out this time around. Once that orgasm was done, Susan in her lust addled state tried to keep going, but her poor dick was soft and limp now and Nina and Gianna pulled Susan back to keep her from trying to keep thrusting.

"No no honey, you'll hurt yourself because it's so limp right now. Let me help you out," Nina said, slipping her finger deeper into Susan's tight little ass and pressing a little against her prostate that formed when the parasite attached itself to her.

Nina's pressing and massaging her finger against Susan's prostate brought her back to full mast within seconds, where all three of the lamia giggled playfully as they all together scooped her up and sat Susan down on the table where Tess had just been. "There you go honey, we'll take good good care of you now. We'll drain your dick dry until it's empty and the little critter we put on lets go," Gianna said to Susan, where all three of the lamia went down on her.

Susan could only sit there as she felt three long snakelike tongues licking up the length of her shaft, their saliva keeping her well lubed up as the trio took turns in sucking on her dick while the other two licked up either side of it or across her pussy and clit. "Go ahead Susan, cum for us again whenever you want, let us all taste it," Tess said to Susan as they tried to coax another orgasm out of Susan, the trio taking turns sucking her off.

Soon enough Susan exploded into Nina's mouth, who gulped down every last drop of Susan's seed as her tongue wrapped around Susan's dick and did milking motions from base to tip. As soon as Susan finished cumming that time, Gianna was about to take over sucking and start the cycle again, but just then the parasitic critter detached itself from Susan and reformed itself into a larger version of its original self where Nina scooped it up and petted the thing.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Good...because, i love it too! Oh Tess, it feels so good than i cant stop. Susan answer back, as both just couldnt do more than enjoy each other, her dick just couldnt have enough of the thigh lamia's pussy, the scales on Tess's hips were pleasurable to the human's hands and Susan was just so lost than never noticed when the others two join them, she eagerly kissed any mouth placec lose her face and cooed by the touch at her breasts and even more when they used their fingers to press direct from her naughty hole to improve the quantity of cum in each load.

Tess's body was just there for her and it has passed so much than Susan couldnt hide all what she feels for her first friend, she wanted to enjoy each inch of the red haired snake girl, to taste her scent and so remember it for the rest of her life, how good her breasts feels at the touch, her enticing eyes than almost all the time were connected to the lust human's gaze. All that need and love explode in a perpetual passion, Susan just fall in love with the new features of her loved friend and with the time this passion made her mind face and turn her into a wild heat beast than dont noticed her slowly decayment in the hardeness of her member.

Susan wanted than this moment get prolonged as much as possible, there was some pain but she dont care at all and continue her thrusts until she was stopped by the others two lamias.

W-wait, im fine...just a little more, please. Susan said between her attempts to recover her breath and senses, the pressure in the right spot not only return life to her dick but also made her lewdly whimper. Her cooes and moans just increased as her head fall back when the trio lick and suck her member. Ah...i cant hold it more...gonna, im going to cum ! She then let the rest of her baby fluid get eated by the snake girl of turn and she was close to lost herself when thankfully the time of her appendage ended and the worm fade out her body.

Susan needed a moment to stay resting at the table, she was so exhausted than she almost dont noticed what Nina ended to do to the worm, instead she tried to look where Tess is and with what she have of strengh she moves to hug and kiss her softly at her lips as she finally manage to gather the enough of her to recover her senses.

Thanks girls, it was...great, but we must act now and prepare all to end that maze. She then blush and slowly remove herself of hug Tess before talk with her. No matter how many childrens we have, i will take the responsability and do what i can to take care of them... But Tess, maybe ours lives wouldnt be in risk, but just look what happened to Ruby, this could maybe get worse. I would understand if you or Ruby decide to wait for me here...

Once decide this Susan will take the time needed so they could start their walk to where Ruby could be. So, how is Ruby, will she get better soon? The tentacle beasts almost broke her, but we manage to escape in time.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I know you will Susan. Let us check on your friend Ruby now though. I know you're worried about her," Tess said softly, slithering around so that Susan could climb onto her back and ride her.

They moved along, with Nina and Gianna trailing close behind. They arrived at another bedroom, this one with a much larger bed, where Ruby was within along with half a dozen different lamias, one curled around so Ruby could lick her slit, while another was riding her quite gently, two others were licking and sucking on her large testicles, and the other two were busy licking and nibbling on her nipples. Each of the lamias pussies looked as if they'd taken several loads of Ruby's seed so far, and the devil girl's dick showed no signs of going flaccid anytime soon from the looks of it.

"She was quite horny when we brought her in. She's been in here since we brought you in hon. She looks to be nearly spent though finally. Poor thing. I think she'll be alright though after some rest. Which is why I offered to go with you Susan," Tess said softly as Ruby squealed out in ecstasy while filling the pussy of the lamia riding her with her seed.

Ruby's body was glistening with sweat as she lay there panting, the lamia allowing her time to rest before starting back up again. Ruby didn't try to stop them and allowed them to switch out with another mounting her. She had no bite marks on her from what Susan could see, the snake women obviously not wanting to increase the amount of time the poor thing would be horny as hell.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan nods and need a moment to get at the idea than she could use Tess as a mount, at least she was not a futa anymore, but her wet moist could be a problem if there was rubs between theirs bodies. Softly aroused she hug closer at tess's back, trying to dont disturb her as the trio guide her where Ruby was having sex with more snake women.

When they get to thsi new room, Susan needed to dismount to have a good view of what was happening with her husband.

Uhm, of course. I suppose than she will need more time to calm herself and take all what is possible of her system, i would let her rest here and continue alone, but she promised to be with me and end this Maze... I just hope than nothing terrible happens to Sibella as we wait for Ruby. Susan said worried for the elf who could be even in worse situations than her, as Sibella was alone and she most certainly havent found a safe place to rest.

But, we cant just sit here and wait. Meanwhile, lets prepare your equipment and ours tactics. Are you still good with the bow? I... never had the chance to see you fight with one, if Ruby can continue both of us could stay in the frontline as you attack from behind... My armor dont fit me anymore, so i only have a mantle, a shield and my swords to defend myself, it must be enough, i guess. Certainly talk about something else meanwhile Ruby was having a lot of fun without her was hard. All that action was making the silver haired human to be a little jealous, maybe seh could help Ruby having some share of her sperm, butshe was fighting to dont be just a slut, there was more important things than suck and enjoy her large dick, as also taste so new red balls than legaly belong to her.

If it was possible, Susan will try to prepare all what she could with Tess, as they wait for Ruby to get ready to continue their odd adventure.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I am still okay with a bow yes, but I'm also decent with a shortsword if I run out of arrows. And if you want to, I'm sure we could find you some armor around here to wear. Or if you'd like to join Ruby in there and play with her some too then you can. The poor thing must be so raw right now, but then again she is a devil after all, so she might not be affected by that as much or she heals quickly," Tess replied to Susan, looking over at her with a smile.

Before they left, the lamia riding Ruby lifted off of her before moving down with the ones licking and sucking on her testes, taking Ruby's shaft in her mouth and coiling her long snakelike tongue around it. Susan saw the tip of her forked tongue flicking at Ruby's urethra before slipping inside, making Ruby cry out again as she came prematurely, and kept cumming as the lamia's long tongue licked her from the inside out.

Tess led Susan back to the room she had eaten her food in and Tess and the other two had milked Susan's temporary dick for all they could. "So how should we prepare then Susan?" Tess asked when they got back to said room.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan get focused again on Tess when this ask her about stay with Ruby and help her to calm down what caused the human to wave softly her hands and shake her head. Ehm, no thanks. It is really important to prepare ourselves before get insite the maze again. Susan couldnt stop herself to sweat a little and blush, as just some moments ago she was thinking to join the snake womans in theirs attempts to calm the demoness. An armor than could fit me would be really helpful, it dont matter of what is made, as always an extra in protect ourselves is always useful. She said trying to follow Tess outside the room, but her eyes couldnt stop to look to what the lamias were doing to her mate, her time as a temporal futa were useful to understand the pleasure given to Ruby, there was a little droll out of her mouth and her eyes gaze in lust, she wanted to have so baddly that member and balls, taste them and feed of her seed once again, the corruption of this place placing deep inside her more of what she has expect it.

Susan manage to get out of this room and follow Tes, getting out more aroused of how she has gotten inside. Now in the last room again, Susan needed to sit again and sigh softly to get her mind clear, as she nods to Tess. I must admit than i dont know what could we face, maybe we will need some rope too and be prepared for all. I suppose than we are close to end it, but we should also bring some food than dont get spoiled so easily...

Tess, we could face dangers than we never could had expected and mostly all will try to rape us or change us. I think than an standar adventure package could be enough and beat any monster from the distance would be the best.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Before Susan could tear her gaze away and head on with Tess, she saw Ruby cum again from the tongue delving down into her urethra and licking her balls from the inside while the other two lamia licked them from the outside. Then she saw Ruby lay there panting, a pitiful look of sheer ecstasy on her face, that looked as if she were completely satisfied, but unable to stop because her cock was still so horny and ready for more.

She'd see Ruby move around until she had one of the lamia underneath her, where she entered her already sopping wet folds and began pounding her, while the two lamia licking and sucking on her balls moved back in and kept sucking and licking them. Ruby didn't last long, only a minute, and she came again before being rolled back over and mounted by yet another lamia. When she finally did tear her gaze away, the last thing she saw was a long thick rope of Ruby's cum spurting into the air and landing over the two lamia sucking and licking her balls, both of whom giggled playfully and kept going as Ruby squealed out loud.

"Of course Susan, I'll be prepared. Don't you worry about that. And Ruby I hope will be ready to go in an hour or two. But she'll need to rest at least a little bit before we leave. Gianna and Nina stayed back there to help them milk out all that lust the venom forced on her," Tess said, smiling at Susan.

An hour passed, with Tess chatting with Susan the whole time to help her stay calmed down and to not worry, and offering to take a nap with her. Suddenly, Nina and Gianna both returned with satisfied smiles on their faces. "Gods... she was insatiable just about, but we finally worked all that mean old venom out of her. Poor thing came at least another thirty times I think, unless I lost count," Nina said with a nod as they came over to where Susan and Tess were at by that point, both of the other lamia drenched in cum from head to the tips of their tails.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It was just too much for Susan, the smell of all the cum on the room made her shiver in small daydreams, her tongue lick her own lips, as she imaginate herself being the one licking Ruby's member, that thick delicious semen placed in her entrances, her hand instintively rubs her cunt folders, which ones were dripping in need to drench softly the floor with her lusty in need scent.

Only when her other hand pinched hard her nipple she manage to focus all herself to shake softly her head and pull herself out the room, not before she tried to almost try to rush to catch that last shoot of cum, but fortunately she was already close to get out the room to try it.

Susan cursed herself now out of that pervert scene, she tried to say to herself in her mind than she was so horny now because she wants so much Ruby and the demoness is her mate, almost trying to hide this lust as just love now than also she was warm to be close Tess who also she love.

I...i understand... it must be really a potent venom and she was close to get broken, as long she get recovered then i will be glad... sigh Susan sigh before try to sit and calm herself hiding her arousal to Tess meanwhile. You know, we should talk more about us, i mean once we get ended this maze you will come to live with us, where we live is a peaceful and beautiful city... and our mansion is huge and not so far of the palace, im already friend of the Matriarch and her family. They are so kind so you will love to meet them too.

Said this Susan tried to talk about her adventures and then asked for what has been the life of Tess here as both cuddle and remain on the bed, the silver haired slut was already out of sleep after pass out many times in the maze and also with the lamias.

When the two lamais returned from their task with Ruby, Susan cant hold to whimper as she see all the cum over them and then frown by heard than she miss all that fun with Ruby, but she tried to hide her jealouse state andhugs Tess softly to get focused on her words. T..thirty times, well then it would be better than both of you go to take a shower, we can rest a little more before prepare all for the travel, right Tess? Susan said turning to Tess to then notice than her hand went straight to the naga's breast and gropple it a pair of times before notice it, taking it out quickly as she blush and tried to rest close.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That would be nice Susan, I'd really love to live with you. And the matriarch? Of Crimea? Oh wow, it's a lamia's dream to meet her," Tess said with a dreamy look in her eyes at the prospect of meeting matriarch Elise.

"Oh worry not cutie pie. We're already getting the poor thing into the baths to get her cleaned up. But you seem to be more interested in Tess' breasts there instead of Ruby," Nina said with a giggle as Susan noticed her hand on Tess' breasts before quickly pulling it away.

Tess giggled and coiled her long snakelike tail around Susan, hugging her close to her and kissing her on the cheek. After that, Nina and Gianna left and headed to get cleaned up with Ruby, with grins on their faces about something, but what that something was they didn't tell. Tess scooted off with Susan in her arms, taking her to a bed, where Tess coiled her long tail down Susan's body and cuddled up to her.

"Yes we can rest Susan, they'll take good care of your friend Ruby, and they'll help her to rest too," Tess told Susan softly with a smile on her face.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Uhm yes, im talking about Elise, she and her family had helped me a lot and they even made their best to help me to find you and the rest of us. But if this happened to you then we will need a lot of luck to find Balgia, Aurumel and Moonlight...

But if i found you like this them maybe will happen with them too and dont worry as you will live with me easily you will able to get far of just meet Elise's family.
Susan said, trying to dont take away the light on Tess eyes with her worries and make her dream with get a lot of time with Elise and the rest.

---

Ahm, uhm... oh please girls. Susan mostly mutter, really unable to find words to defend herself and soon taken by Tess in a warm hug what make her blush even more. I cant stop to be worried for her, mostly she join to play that maze for me and... im not sure than i could forgive me if she gets permanent damaged... It was then than Susan notice the strange smirks on both lamias, she really wished than what they have in mind dont hurt her mate even more in her weak state.

With Tess taking her so easily to a bed, Susan cant stop to feel herself as a pet or a small girl, she tried to rest and calm herself no matter than theirs nude bodies were cuddling at each other, certainly if she gets wet easily Tess would notice it and then all could get far away of a simple rest. Do this bring you back memories to you? Susan softly wishper close Tess ear. We rested on a bed together and unclothed in that mushroom village, but some things have changed isnt? The silver haired said having in mind the petite body of her friend and how was Susan who was used as a pillow by Tess.

That time we could had passed days in that bed thanks to the spores and... now i feel the same, but we should prepare soon to act after this small rest... i will do my best so we can sleep like this again, but this time without anything to make us get up early. Meanwhile she said this, her hands tried to gently rub at the lamia, making her be closer to sleep with this relaxing moment and as they look at each others eyes, both get closer to kiss together again before slowly fall sleep with the time.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"The matriarch is a very kind person from everything I've ever heard about her. And she can satiate even a succubus, that's how good she is in bed. I've even heard rumors that she can satiate half a dozen succubi in a single night if she really tries. If she can do that for succubi, just think of how many lamia she could satisfy completely," Tess said with an even dreamier look in her eyes as she apparently imagined being in bed with Elise.

"Oh don't worry about Ruby any okay, she'll be just fine. Besides, she's a devil. They're immortals, so they can't get permanently damaged by just having too much sex. And she mentioned something about having succubus blood in her veins too, so she'll be fine I'm sure," Tess assured Susan, kissing her on the cheek.

"I do remember some things Susan, but not everything. I'll be relying on you to remind me of those things I can't remember, okay," Tess said, closing her eyes to rest for a little bit, her tail coiling around Susan lovingly as they slowly fell into slumber.

An hour later, they were awakened by Gianna, who licked Susan's cheek with her long tongue. "Come on you two. It's been an hour now and you said no more than that," Gianna told them both, rousing Tess and then Susan up.

"Alright Gianna, we're awake now. Is Ruby okay and ready?" Tess asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Aye she is just fine and ready to leave. We rubbed some of the lotion on her poor cock and balls to cool them down. She's still really sensitive though, so be careful okay. If something grabs her, she'll probably cum quickly and go weak in the knees," Gianna said with a serious look.

After a couple of more minutes, Tess and Susan left the bedroom and found Ruby awaiting them near the tunnel entrance to head back. She looked a bit weary, but otherwise alright. She wore a knee length loincloth instead of her trousers, but she wore the same top as before. "Susan, are you okay? I was so worried about you," Ruby asked Susan as soon as she saw her, scooping her up in her strong arms and hugging her close, which pressed her flaccid member against Susan's inner thighs as she pulled Susan into a deep kiss.

Soon afterwards, Tess was leading Susan and Ruby back to the watery room they were in before, with the other lamia following until that point and bidding them farewell for now, and good luck. The trio headed back towards the locked doorway, with Ruby carrying a lantern for Susan to see better with. "This is the door Susan?" Tess asked when the three of them arrived

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I never heard of rumors like these ones about Elise, certainly what i can affirm is than she use most of her time trying to help her people and travel to others contries with some of her many wives and daughters... Anyway, i will do my best so you can meet her. The silver haired human manage to answer, she really tried to hide and endure this, Tess words were so hurtful and Elise dont have the fault of this. She just dont wanted than Elise get named more for a while and less from Tess.

-----------------------------

Once the topic changed and they heard than Ruby was getting a bath, Susan was trying to focu at the moment and her loved ones than would be part of her team in the maze. Indeed. she talk me about she have some succubi blood, so i understand how difficult is for her hold herself against any trap in that maze and dont worry, i will make you remember all our time together. Said this Susan softly kissed her cheek and cuddle to have a rest in her arms.

------------

Their rest soon was interrupted by Gianna, one of the lamias. Susan quickly awake in a gasp by the strange wet feeling in her cheek. Already, ? ah... thanks Gianna, we are already in a hurry to end that maze. Quickly Susan tried to rprepare all, her equipment, clothes and armor than the lamias have to borrow her, however her pregnant belly and breasts dont let her wear any armor, so she used some skimpy clothes what made her be not sure if she looks more slutty with them than be naked, at least her privates were protected, a little. They then finally meet with Ruby what eagerly Susan hug too by hearing her voice out of that toxic arousal.

Yes, Tess and her friends heal me, i was all this time very worried for you. Susan tried to say more, but her lips were so needed to do anything more than kiss back the demoness, her hands araping around Ruby and slowly go down until press at her rear close where her red tail start. Her eyes tried to see how Ruby react with this, if this would be enough to turn her on then Susan would need to place her behind in their next fight. Are you sure than you can fight now without rest some more?

After their little talk and their walk to return to the maze they get to the place where they meet Tess group and so Susan wave back to Gianna and the rest. Thanks girls, we will soon return to meet more of your town, Tess. She first said to the lamias and then to Tess. The locked door was close and the swordswoman nods Yes , this is the door. If the key can open it then we could be in front of the exit or close it, we must be ready for anything, so please take care both of you. Said this she deep breath and placed the key in the keyhole trying then to open the door than who knows where it leads.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh would you truly Susan? Oh I'm so happy," Tess squealed happily as she hugged Susan close to her at hearing that she would try and get her a meeting with Elise.

"I guess sometimes those with succubus blood in their veins simply can't withstand the sex and pleasure as well as a succubus can. Like they get the want and need for it, but not the ability to withstand it," Gianna said about Ruby with a shrug of her shoulders.

Ruby did react somewhat to Susan's hands, a tremble running down the length of her cock as it lay against Susan's leg. "Of course I can fight love. I may be a bit weakened from everything that's happened, but those lovely lamia managed to work all that venom out of me thankfully," Ruby assured Susan, though the silver haired human could easily tell that she was putting on a brave face and was quite sensitive at the moment.

"Oh do come back, and bring Ruby there with you. She would be very very much accepted amongst our people, hmhm," Gianna said with a giggle as she winked at Susan and waved.

After returning to the door Susan took the key and placed it into the keyhole, where it turned by itself and sank into the door as it did. The door parted ever so slightly with a loud thunk and a bright light poured from within. "Oh there you are little cutie pie. I was wondering where you'd gone to. Your little friend is moaning up a storm right now on my cock with my tentacles just making her feel so good. Say hello my darling little elf," Ashera said with a giggle. "S-Susan... she caught me, about half an hour ago. M-My pussy feels so good. Y-You got to hurry and get to the end. D-Don't know how long I can, s-stand this before I... lose it," Sibella's voice came into Susan's mind, the pleasure in it obvious.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes, but it could take me a while... Susan answer about the meeting with Elise, really dont wishing than Tess meet her so soon, not when she wanted each moment more marry the naga.

Dont worry, just stay behind me, Ruby. I will do my best to protect you. Susan said giving a last gropple on the demoness rear to make Ruby react and take her off guard with a lover like deep kiss.

They march to their next test, giving a nod to accept to bring Ruby too, of course than she would act in any orgy with her fiancee or more correct houseband. The trio easily manage to reach the door and when it get opened a light face them, Susan was ready for all, but not to the words than Ashera come out, her eyes wide open and she pressed her theet as also fists, when she heard than Sibella has fallen. Sibella, no! Please Ashera give me some time, dont be so rough on her. Im sure to be so close to end this maze, dont give up Sibella

The human beg and give some hope to the captive elf before turn to look to her mates with a decided sight. Girls, lets do this quickly, i will be at the front, please get inside with care, we are in a hurry now to fall in any trap. Susan dont think twice to be the first to get inside, with her sword ready in case of a fight and her eyes trying to find any obstacle and the next door. She know than this maze was close to end, but her meeting with Tess must be something good than couldnt change...yes there was not time to place all the fault on her.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you Susan, but I think I'll be alright. I'm a warrior, so I can't let my lover fight all my battles for me," Ruby told Susan, winking and giving her a deep lovers kiss and giggling softly as Susan grabbed her butt one last time.

"Oh Susan dearie, I'm not being rough with her. I'm just making sure that she receives all of my big fat cock and tentacles so that when I cum she gets every last drop in her womb," Ashera replied to Susan through their telepathic connection.

Moving on down the corridor through the doorway, the girls all soon made their way into a new chamber, this one lit well, with only a single path forward. "Alright Susan. This is the first of the last few chambers. Don't get raped again cutie pie. I'd hate to miss out on having some fun with you too," Ashera told Susan with a naughty playful giggle.

The walls to their left and right opened up suddenly. To their left was a pair of odd looking tentacled beasts, that had a couple of strange looking tentacles on them, and floated on what appeared to be a mass of tentacles. To the right side of them were a two different beings. One was a shorter green skinned girl that stood about 4 and a half feet tall and her perky breasts D-cup breasts jiggling underneath her skimpy top that barely came down over her breasts. The other was a large burly minotaur, with a large horse cock between his legs and a huge axe in his hands.

"Oh goodness. Looks like we're outnumbered," Tess said, pulling her bow out and getting an arrow ready.

"Oh I'll take on the big guy there, unless you want him Susan. If you do, then I'll keep those things off of Tess," Ruby said, looking over at Susan for a moment before heading to whichever side Susan didn't.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ehm...Sure. Just wanted to see if you remember than this is just a game. Susan said with her mind to Ashera, blushing softly by the image than could be formed with such words of the Maze Mistress.

Nice, i was getting worried than this maze were bigger than what i expected, maybe i will end it in an half hour. The silver haired woman answer back to the one at her mind, turning around for what could she find in this room, however more than feels great with the newx, heard than Ashera was waiting for take her too make her wonder if Ashera was just waiting for her in the end of the maze what she was expecting but really feels like cheating if both paths than she and Sibella had taken end in the same room.

There werent minutes to lost now than some doors at the sides opened to reveal theirs foes, Susan quickly prepare herself getting ready her shield and sword to face the new creatures, maybe she was not wearing an armor, but at least she have her magic mantle. Ruby's words made her turn to her mate and it take just some seconds to decide theirs actions. Im sure than you are the only strong one to take down that huge minotaur, let me the rest to us. She end with a smile showing than she counts on Ruby, but hidding her fears than Ruby would fall easily against the tentacle monsters or the pussy of that green skin girl.

In some way, Susan would feels terrible now by what mostly will happens to the clothes borrowed to Tess, but she know than her skills in defense were better than her two allies, so she could at least buy some time until the others two can support her. Tess, please take care of that woman and give us some support when you can! She shout before rush to cut the tentacles of get any closer of her lovers. Getting mostly a defensive stance, Susan will try to stab and pull away the first time, taking the attention of both tentacle creatures and mostly hunt for the most weak which she hopes to kill soon.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Susan: 13 vs 20 TBa, miss
Ruby: 1 vs 10 Minotaur, miss
Tess: 8 vs 7 TBa, hit for 1 FP dmg

Minotaur: 15 vs 20, Ruby, miss
Goblin Girl: 20 vs 9 Ruby, hit for 2 AP dmg
Tentacle Beast A: 12 vs 8 Susan, hit for 1 FP and 1 AP dmg
Tentacle Beast B: 11 vs 7 Susan, hit for 1 FP and 1 AP dmg

Susan: 20 vs 1 TBa, super crit for 3 FP dmg and almost killing it.
Ruby: 19 vs 3 Minotaur, crit hit for 2 FP dmg
Tess: 9 vs 19 TBa, miss

Minotaur: 19 vs 13 Ruby, hit for 1 FP dmg and grabbed
Goblin Girl: 13 vs 12 Ruby, hit for 2 AP dmg and grabbed
Tentacle Beast A: 19 vs 14 Susan, hit for 1 FP and AP dmg and grabbed
Tentacle Beast B: 19 vs 11 Tess, hit for 1 FP and AP dmg and grabbed

Choosing their targets, Ruby and Tess nodded to Susan and moved to their appropriate sides, with Ruby facing off with the large burly minotaur, who hefted his big axe up and prepared to attack. Susan moved at the tentacled beasts and took a swing at the nearer of the two, only to miss as it moved back just in time. Ruby jumped in at the minotaur and took a swing with her large bastard sword, but he managed to lean back just in time and it only gave him a little chin music. Tess however managed to land one of her arrows on the tentacled beast Susan was facing off with, nailing down one of its tentacles to its body.

The short green skinned goblin girl smiled at Ruby and threw a vial at the red skinned devil, where it exploded in a greenish cloud and the smoke was inhaled by Ruby. As soon as Ruby inhaled it, Susan would notice the stirring under her loincloth skirt, but the devil herm managed to keep it in check for now thankfully. The minotaur swung his axe at Ruby, but she was able to catch his large weapon with her blade. The two tentacled beasts Susan was facing off with came at her, both of which managed to slap her across the butt and breasts and making both jiggle a bit and leaving red marks on her body, and causing her body to feel a bit warmer. Looking down at her breast where it was struck, Susan would notice a bit of slime coating her skin there.

"Nice catch hot stuff. Mmm, can't wait to feel that big cock in my pussy. I'm gonna milk those balls dryer than a desert," the goblin girl said with a giggle as the smoke from her vial dissipated into the air.

"You won't defeat us that easily goblin," Ruby called back to the green skinned girl as she stared the minotaur down.

Susan spun around at just the right time as the tentacled beast she was already fighting seemingly floated towards her. As she spun, Susan's sword flashed out and caught the creature right in its center mass, where a large spurt of blood splashed out onto the floor next to her, and leaving it with a massive wound, but it was still barely going.

Ruby continued her fight with the minotaur, swinging her sword around and catching it on the hip before he could get his large axe around to block. The blow from Ruby was quite well placed, as the minotaur staggered back, clutching his side.

Tess meanwhile fired another arrow to try and finish off the tentacled beast, but her arrow went wide and hit the wall behind it and broke in half. "Damn, hold on Susan," Tess called out, reaching over her shoulder to grab another arrow from her quiver.

The minotaur charged Ruby to retaliate for the blow she'd dealt to him, with Ruby just managing to bat his horns aside before she was gored by them. She wasn't able to prevent him from slipping around behind her and hauling her up into a full-nelson hold, leaving her wide open to an attack with no way to defend herself. The goblin girl took that opportunity to rush in herself, the green skinned girl sliding across the floor and coming to a halt right between Ruby's legs. She quickly flipped Ruby's loincloth skirt, grabbed Ruby's cock with one hand and her balls with the other, then immediately began sucking Ruby off and fondling her sensitive orbs at the same time.

Ruby moaned out loud and her cock quickly reacted to the stimulation, and within seconds her dick was at full mast in the goblin girl's mouth. "O-Oh fuck, s-so tight... a-and wet," Ruby panted, shaking her head to try and resist the pleasure being forced upon her.

Before Susan or Tess either one could make a move to help Ruby in her struggles, they both found themselves targeted by one of the tentacled beasts and grabbed as the things slapped them hard across their tits, the tentacles coiling around their arms and waists. "N-No dammit. Come on Susan, hurry and get free. We can't leave Ruby there alone, she'll never last," Tess said with a grunt, while Susan's nipples were poking through from under her top.

Susan: FP: 3/6, AP: 3/10, grabbed by Tentacle Beast A
Tess: FP: 4/5, AP: 1/10, grabbed by Tentacle Beast B
Ruby: FP: 5/6, AP: 4/10, grabbed by the minotaur and goblin girl, currently having her cock sucked.

Minotaur: FP: 6/8, grappling Ruby
Goblin Girl: FP: 4/4, grappling Ruby and sucking her dick.
Tentacled Beast A: FP: 1/5, grappling Susan.
Tentacled Beast B: FP: 5/5, grappling Tess.