What's new

Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Managed to catch some time where I was feeling alright to post. I should be able to post somewhat regularly, but I'm not going to be pushing it.

As for the event with the deaths Oni, a thought occurred to me. How do you kill something for this which is already dead? I can think of two characters we will have to work this out for before that one is started. As for Aya, I have an idea on how to make her suffer in there, while actually adding some crucial development to her character after the fact. You and I should talk when you have the chance, I think you'll like my idea.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And i have absolutely no idea on how i could alter John's abilities,but whatever.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, if I understand the premise correctly, you *can* alter your character's abilities but it's not necessary to. Personally, I can't see a reason to alter Ian's. He's got telekinesis. You can't really change much of that. Unless I were to up his limits some is all. Sho, on the other hand, I can see aspects of her power changing. It's all in how it happens, I suppose.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Managed to catch some time where I was feeling alright to post. I should be able to post somewhat regularly, but I'm not going to be pushing it.

As for the event with the deaths Oni, a thought occurred to me. How do you kill something for this which is already dead? I can think of two characters we will have to work this out for before that one is started. As for Aya, I have an idea on how to make her suffer in there, while actually adding some crucial development to her character after the fact. You and I should talk when you have the chance, I think you'll like my idea.
'Killing' them shouldn't be too hard. Just tear their bodies apart and grab their souls before their bodies have the chance to reform.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Whoever plans to kill me won't have to think much, just find something heavy and fast enough to splatter my character all over the place.

With the changes in his abilities I plan to implement that won't be so easy anymore, but he'll still be perfectly vulnerable to physical damage. Just less likely to lose physical integrity when hit by a mallet. He's going to lose his mist form, though.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh yeah, about the time you're all dead. You wont be able to die again, but you'll still feel all the pain if you, for example, was torn in half. Your bodies will reform.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm. We do have characters that have similar abilities, just as a head's up. Matt, when Dark's around, is actually a fair good shot. And is it Loli that has the sniper character? I know sniping and handguns are different, but, there are still the similarities.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Heh, I'd hardly say that Dark/Matt are worth considering as competition for same abilities right now. Not been present for months after all. He's always more than welcome to have Matt pop in again as far as I'm concerned, but I rather doubt he actually much intends to.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hmmm. We do have characters that have similar abilities, just as a head's up. Matt, when Dark's around, is actually a fair good shot. And is it Loli that has the sniper character? I know sniping and handguns are different, but, there are still the similarities.
One of Hero's characters is the sniper, though he hasn't posted in quite some time.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

-Is currently waiting for the right time to post-

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Same as Loil here... just waiting for the right time.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Would a character who is more or less the offspring of the devil be too OP?
We've had a character that was the reincarnation of death. It's all in how you choose to represent the character/powers and stuff.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Would a character who is more or less the offspring of the devil be too OP?
There's two demons already, so why not? And it's like Loli says, it all depends on how you go about doing your character and powers, not who or what they are.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I've finally drawn up a picture of Isa (and Grace, though Squid's already done one for her). This isn't the final draft but its clean enough to post up.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

God,those are some pretty nice sketches...I wish i could draw like that.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Fogive the double postage. But I really want to try to get out a character for this that is uniquely and distinctively mine. And have something that the other players don't and is fun to play.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I dunno about Uber TK, but my Ian's got telekinesis already. He just doesn't use it unless he has to, heh.

Also, Oni, nice sketch! Is it Isa in the skirt? I love her nose. It's adorable! And I love their clothes, too! For a simple sketch, it's got great lines.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Ha, you've obviously not been paying attention to what Isa wears. That's Grace, Isa's the one in the short shorts. And thanks, I needed to do this set of lines because the pencil lines were damn messy for me to work straight into the final sketch.

Also, TentanariX, as an event has started, well at least beginning, you'll have to wait until its finished before you can jump in. Thats if you've actually gotten round to making a character.

And later on I'll be posting the 'final' list of Isa's powers, just so its in one place and for you all to have one last look over before I edit it in at the end of the event.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I was thinking of maybe a vampire/dhampire who practices bloodmagic. She would have the blood alchemy, ability to create homunculi, turn into a swarm of bats or rats, a dire wolf, and mist, and make people's blood boil/explode inside them. (I have limiters for all of these. Like the blood boil, she has to rest or unable to use the power again for a whole day/per person with a maximum of 7 targets. Her mist form only lasts for 30 minutes, her dire wolf form and swarm form only for 10 minutes at a time and only certain number of times. The blood alchemy is only 3 times per hour. )

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Well we haven't had any traditional styled vamps before. Siphons more exotic version being the first actually. So that sounds like a decent concept. Speaking non officially regarding specific powers, what she can do with the blood magic would require some detail, as would what homunculi would mean (since the use of the term is nearly as varied as vampires themselves), but could be fine. Though the blood boil seems significantly OP even with the time based limiter. It's an instant death attack with little to no way to predict it. That's the main problem. Even if it was a once in a week power on one person, insta-gib powers have always been a rather straight forward "no", for fairly obvious reasons.