What's new

Summertime Saga

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

I posted a save for 12.1 but don't have the motivation to grind through everything again. Someone wanna be awesome and post a 12.7 save file? I'd like to see the 2 new sis scenes (and Roxxy?).

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

M/M might be with Erik in 0.13, since there's 3 possible sex outcomes and not all of them are with his mom ...

And so it begins. The first of new content people will go way out og their way to avoid.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And so it begins. The first of new content people will go way out og their way to avoid.
A fair warning from the game about M/M content and a way to skip it would be nice. Erik might be a good friend but no way i would want so see him naked.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ All the sex (including M/M with or without Erik) is always 100% avoidable. Now will they put a giant flashy warning "Beware, this leads to naked fatso on MC schlong fest" is debatable, being able to skip it entirely won't.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ All the sex (including M/M with or without Erik) is always 100% avoidable. Now will they put a giant flashy warning "Beware, this leads to naked fatso on MC schlong fest" is debatable, being able to skip it entirely won't.
They always give you a choice to turn the character down but by that time they're usually already grabbing your dick. Would be especially awkward with Erik though.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick heads up that the Patreon page is <$50 away ($44 away currently) from reaching the $15k goal for improved animations.

EDIT: And thar she blows... $15k goal reached. Huge props to DC, it truly is a well-deserved victory.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Possibly tomorrow for the open bug test, so by weekend you should have a stable and bugfree version. Unless they redo 0.12 and spend 3 subreleases not fixing the same 2-3 things

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

3 coding tasks left at the time of this post, so I would bet it's tomorrow.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like after Erik's stuff it's Mia family and the teachers. I'm actually looking forward to stuff with the pizza guys wife and the principal (damn shame we still haven't seen her nude).

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like after Erik's stuff it's Mia family and the teachers. I'm actually looking forward to stuff with the pizza guys wife and the principal (damn shame we still haven't seen her nude).
Pizza dude and his wife is end game stuff that leads to knowing who killed MC's dad. Doubt people will vote for it this early.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Favorite part of the update; Eve's sister runs the new tattoo shop and refers to Eve as her little sister. Unless there's a family wide conspiracy going on she isn't the trap. Goth waifu saved.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Feels like the trap was a trap .....

And once you get to the game-changing choice of Erik's mom on you or find him a gf, DON'T USE THE SAVE MENU PROMPT IT GIVES YOU, you'll be stuck with a save screen forever everytime something happens ......

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

holy shit this update
you can take erik's crush home and fuck her brains out instead of setting them up. you even go back to his house to tell him before the first date. i wasn't expecting netori at all. this game rocks.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Too bad you only get 1 scene per route :/

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does erik's mom only have one sex scene with the MC?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yes, you have only 1 scene per route (you on mom, you on gf, you+erik on mom)

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hoping he adds more scenes for both of them. I dislike that it locks you out based on your choice. I think June has more potential because of her cosplaying compared to Erik's mom so I went with her.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hoping he adds more scenes for both of them. I dislike that it locks you out based on your choice. I think June has more potential because of her cosplaying compared to Erik's mom so I went with her.
probably shouldn't have been an option imo, it was uncharacteristically evil of the MC to steal her. will be interesting to see how well the split routes go, i guess.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Not really evil, he talked to her and she jumped on him at the 1st mention of some1 playing games with her