What's new

Summertime Saga

Morb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

In the new version, I have completed the Mother Quests but I can't watch sister in the shower and I can't get her to go downstairs for her diary.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In the new version, I have completed the Mother Quests but I can't watch sister in the shower and I can't get her to go downstairs for her diary.
Post #317 has a complete save file. Just in case...

Otherwise you have to spy on the neighbors. Also check the living room and the kitchen area quite often to trigger the events.

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The faces in this game are really well done and make the repeatable scenes worth revisiting.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looking forward to the Erik mom stuff. Would really like to see some stuff with the pizza guys wife as well. Hee hee.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It was in the last poll, it will also lead to end game with the mafia boss

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to get more money 10k +
clean garden can get only 80 per round

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can get 110 $ each time. Just remove everything that isn't good to penetrate a pussy. Yes even good looking things like tomatoes or pumpkins.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cheat mode is your friend, you don't need THAT much $ anyway for now and the fabled pizza job will pay more when it eventually happens in game.

New update on Patreon talking about 0.12.5 and what'll happen in 0.13 if you choose like a scrub.

alterego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish we could NTR Roxxy I want their smug faces destroyed :D

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wish we could NTR Roxxy I want their smug faces destroyed :D
Maybe there's a midnight event at the pool with the option to drown her. I hate that bitch too.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe there's a midnight event at the pool with the option to drown her.
Yeah , uhm ... lets not drown her.
Wouldnt be too sad about her Boyfriend disappearing, however.

alterego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe there's a midnight event at the pool with the option to drown her. I hate that bitch too.
lol that's too much, maybe once we managed to NTR Roxxy and pay the debt we can get help from the guys with black suit and make his boyfriend watch (seems too dark, but f*ck it they insulted your dead father :D)

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A Mafia route would sound awesome, but the moment we let the crowd decide we end up with every woman as a pregnant milking cow for aunties new milk factory, with the family as the head cows.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Stealing women is going to be a thing, he said that a long time ago. Roxxy is one of them, as is the pizza lady and Mia's mom (although the parents aren't really together I guess).

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Stealing women is going to be a thing, he said that a long time ago. Roxxy is one of them, as is the pizza lady and Mia's mom (although the parents aren't really together I guess).
Roxxy def needs the NTR treatment. The pizza lady is my favorite out of those three. Mia mom will be a special type of victory in subduing the frigid stuck up lady department.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can't wait until Mia gets more content in the future. I probably won't play the upcoming update since i'm not that much into MILF's (i love the games artstyle and storywriting tho) to begin with. Looking forward to punish Roxxy, such a shithead...

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's been awhile since I last posted here. God damn I'm so glad I decided to give this game another chance since the disaster that was the 0.01 version (so fucking buggy...). It's amazing how big of a leap from disaster to something so popular you can make with dedication, hard work, and, most importantly, listening to your customers.

I'm really glad DC (and other content creators that do this such as GeeSekiVN's "A Town Uncovered" game) decided to open up the game introducing a lot of characters so early on in production, it leaves a lot to the imagination of how their routes are going to be handled. My only complaint really is that the animations could be touched up upon but I can understand if that's planned for the late stages of production once the bulk of the content is out of the way. Seeing as how DC is an experienced animator of sorts, I'll trust his judgement.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In new version there seems to be a bug.
After cleaning aunts gardens of bugs map is disabled and you can't leave auts place.

Found out more of this, this bug is spesific to when ou get aunt in bed scene if you where too slow with it and sayed aunts place after dark you are stuck.

Last edited:

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are more bugs, new versions allways have some kind of bugs, but he is very fast with bugfixes.

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are more bugs, new versions allways have some kind of bugs, but he is very fast with bugfixes.
And as i said that, version 12.6 is out and he also has gave an update why this version took 5 weeks, becaus of his two helps one was on vacation.