What's new

Summertime Saga

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

And as i said that, version 12.6 is out and he also has gave an update why this version took 5 weeks, becaus of his two helps one was on vacation.
12.7 now!

To clarify: 12.5 was actually a patron exclusive test version, 12.6 was the public release, and 12.7 is the bugfix

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12.7 now!

To clarify: 12.5 was actually a patron exclusive test version, 12.6 was the public release, and 12.7 is the bugfix
0.12.5 wasn't even technically released on Patreon, it was on his site.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He did some quick work on Eve's naked body at the end of his last stream, so either she's not the trap or it's a massive mind fuck. I'll be really annoyed if my primary wifu is the trap. :(

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

He did some quick work on Eve's naked body at the end of his last stream, so either she's not the trap or it's a massive mind fuck. I'll be really annoyed if my primary wifu is the trap. :(
I still have my money on the bank lady/man because her/his name is Wang. C'mon it has to be him/her.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's also supposed to be a school "girl".

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ It's also supposed to be a school "girl".
I'm pretty confident he's trolling then..we've seen most of their tits, unless it's the coach..or possibly Ronda? The principal, teacher and Roxxy wear low cut shirts so it can't be them.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He made Rhonda topless in a stream for the poker game, it's not her. Money is still on Eve, whatever happens we'll see it if people vote for her next poll.

Any girl with tits bigger than 32A can't be trap, so all those you named were never considered. And we saw Roxxy full nude in 0.12.5+

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My thoughts exactly. First time I played, I rushed to do all the rap battles as fast as I could.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it's eve and the stream was just to throw us off. such a shame. :(

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No! Not Eve? PLEASE.....

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm gonna kill myself if Mia is the trap...

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it's eve and the stream was just to throw us off. such a shame. :(
Yay. Was thinking it was someone I liked. Whew. Now to just keep it platonic with the workout friend since he may be a possible M/M theme. Also, I'm looking shifty at the muscle guy in the gym.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the locker room scene, I can't get past roxy's friends to take a shower, want stats do I need to trigger the scene with roxy.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ STR to sweat a lot before in the schoolyard with gym teacher then CHA to use the stink on the 2 girls and scare them off.

Probably, since cheat mode is the way to go normally (and not in 0.12.6-7)

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yay. Was thinking it was someone I liked. Whew. Now to just keep it platonic with the workout friend since he may be a possible M/M theme. Also, I'm looking shifty at the muscle guy in the gym.
I think the muscle dude is just a joke character but yeah the workout buddy is 100% the M/M scenes.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Actually, it is a reverse trap, and the workout buddy is a girl, while the true M/M is with the old master.

"SURPRISED????"

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

M/M might be with Erik in 0.13, since there's 3 possible sex outcomes and not all of them are with his mom ...

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I lower my stats now that I have done the Roxxy in the shower scene.