What's new

Summertime Saga

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

that scene is not implemented yet. You can only get a BJ/HJ from the mom in the shower.
No, it's implemented. It's just a bug, some value isn't being set right and the scene doesn't play properly. Likely to be fixed for .12

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hm, new way of patreon scamming?
patreon.com/DarkCookie - fake mimic

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Comes complete with a fake 0.12 test build loaded with spyware. Delightful.
Let's report the shit out of it. I send a message to the real one so he can deal with it.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh, so after playing the latest build (0.11.60) I must say that DarkCookie is doing a pretty solid Job till now.
I generally like the whole Idea behind it and the Progression of Events.
Especially for example the Mom which seems to be fleshed out the most at the Moment.

Overall it touches all my Switches and am pretty much hyped ;)
But with the Hype there comes some questions.

- How about the replayabilty of this Game?
Are there different ways of how I can tackle the Main Goals like not deliver the Money on Time and get netorared by the Man in Black.
Are there some Girls/Woman which I can't seduce or events If I go for another or do something different.

- Are every Girl/Woman I can encounter in the Game fully romanceable and possible Date for Prom Night and have a Ending Scene?
self explanatory, for example I go all out with my Mom or Eriks Mom can i take her to Prom and get a respective Ending?

- Were these all the Scenes with the Mom or Aunt for the Game I saw in that build?
I mean you pretty much went all out and I am just curious :p

- What about Pregnancy?
Maybe as a Ending Scene?

That will do for now and although progress seems to be slow I do hope this Game will come to light in the near Future.
I saw too many promising Western H-Games on Patreon or what not and at some point they just quit or you never hear from them again.

So don't be one of those Guys and dissappear xD
Keep on going you are doing great.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, so after playing the latest build (0.11.60) I must say that DarkCookie is doing a pretty solid Job till now.
I generally like the whole Idea behind it and the Progression of Events.
Especially for example the Mom which seems to be fleshed out the most at the Moment.

Overall it touches all my Switches and am pretty much hyped ;)
But with the Hype there comes some questions.

- How about the replayabilty of this Game?
Are there different ways of how I can tackle the Main Goals like not deliver the Money on Time and get netorared by the Man in Black.
Are there some Girls/Woman which I can't seduce or events If I go for another or do something different.
We're way too far to even start conceiving how it'll end

- Are every Girl/Woman I can encounter in the Game fully romanceable and possible Date for Prom Night and have a Ending Scene?
self explanatory, for example I go all out with my Mom or Eriks Mom can i take her to Prom and get a respective Ending?
Only school girls and MC's mom to the prom night

- Were these all the Scenes with the Mom or Aunt for the Game I saw in that build?
I mean you pretty much went all out and I am just curious :p
For now yes, next build has new mom scenes. Probably in future builds too

- What about Pregnancy?
Maybe as a Ending Scene?
He talked about doing 1 giant preg update once most girls are finished that would add all the preg bellies/scenes

That will do for now and although progress seems to be slow I do hope this Game will come to light in the near Future.
I saw too many promising Western H-Games on Patreon or what not and at some point they just quit or you never hear from them again.

So don't be one of those Guys and dissappear xD
Keep on going you are doing great.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Got a link on Picarto (i'm not a patron). I guess it's out?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Seems to be the "pre-launch on Picarto" for now. Many bugs getting reported on Patreon, he'll either release the "fixed" version later tonight or "soon".

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Hmmm...not sure if I'm just missing something or if it is a new bug. I've finished all previous content before, but now I'm stuck on Mom. I've gotten to kissing and showering. I thought the next thing was wanking on her bed, but no matter what time of the day I try it says that it's not a good time, and obviously she's already in the bed at night.

EDIT: After fiddling with it for an hour I wanked on bed once. And now it won't let me again, and progress is once again stopped. The game is WAY WAY WAY too specific about what the character needs to do to progress things, and especially in recent updates it does a bad job of giving you any kind of hints.

EDIT: More random doing stuff and I got to the current end...what a grind, though.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Try wasting a few days and wait for her to be showering again, then go back to her room and try to panty-jerk again.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmmm...not sure if I'm just missing something or if it is a new bug. I've finished all previous content before, but now I'm stuck on Mom. I've gotten to kissing and showering. I thought the next thing was wanking on her bed, but no matter what time of the day I try it says that it's not a good time, and obviously she's already in the bed at night.

EDIT: After fiddling with it for an hour I wanked on bed once. And now it won't let me again, and progress is once again stopped. The game is WAY WAY WAY too specific about what the character needs to do to progress things, and especially in recent updates it does a bad job of giving you any kind of hints.
Yeah, he needs to get working on the goal tracker ASAP so that it either gives you a hint or directly says what to do. Every update makes advancement more and more convoluted. If you think the mom's story is annoying wait till you get to the sister's. She's by far the worst to progress. There are so many things to do I have no idea if I'm supposed to be repeating stuff, walking around looking for new events, or simply passing time. It's getting ridiculous.

A lot of the dialogue COULD be helpful. If you run into a dead end and need to do something specific the MC should think about it in his head to direct the player. Or, like I said, flesh out the journal and have the MC hint at it through there. Both are basic concepts that should be in any game like this.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I did eventually get through it. It is insane, though. The game is not even 1/3 done from the look of things, I'm using the cheat version, and it still took me 4 hours of spam clicking through every dialogue and repeating some interactions a dozen times to get to see the new content.

The main problem is repetition. I think making it a requirement is the wrong choice. It could be somewhat less bad if you knew how many times you needed to do a thing before you could do the next thing. The Aunt path works SO MUCH better because everything had to be done once and then you could move on. Also, talking to her again would usually let you know exactly what to do next. The Mom path seemed to be much more logical in version 11, too.

The other major problem with recent development is how little of it is intuitive. Do I need to repeat a scene 14 times to move on? Do I need to go to an unrelated location? Do I even need to go to a specific room at a specific time of day? All without any indication from the game? Sure, that sounds like a horrible game design decision, though.

Not so big a deal but still kinda funny...none of the women in the MC's family seem to shower on their own once they have sex. :rolleyes:

Hopefully DarkCookie takes a step back and fixes these recent issues. The game still has wonderful animation and has an extremely polished look to it. Bugs get fixed. At least until v12 it was a very fun experience.

EDIT: And an actually game-breaking bug...don't save in the middle of the card game. Splat.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have read some of the comments at cookies patreon side about the new update but i still don't know how to get all the new content with sister. Hopefully there's a detailed walkthrough in the future.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have read some of the comments at cookies patreon side about the new update but i still don't know how to get all the new content with sister. Hopefully there's a detailed walkthrough in the future.
Keep going at her everyday and at every time frame you get, it'll take a while and will be frustrating, but the scenes you'll get :cool:

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Keep going at her everyday and at every time frame you get, it'll take a while and will be frustrating, but the scenes you'll get :cool:
True.

I'm pretty sure I've seen all the new content, but the way it is in v12 I can't really be sure. I've done Sis in the shower, at night, and on cam. There's nothing after that, right?

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Old saves won't work in new version.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True.

I'm pretty sure I've seen all the new content, but the way it is in v12 I can't really be sure. I've done Sis in the shower, at night, and on cam. There's nothing after that, right?
Not that I know of (unless you skipped the TV stuff)

Old saves won't work in new version.
They haven't since forever in this game

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello,

I got into this gem again and I'm wondering if you're actually forced into getting caught when trying to change into a swimsuit?
I ask this, because I know you can catch different girls on the changing room every time you go in there, if you just try to change only once.
If you try to change twice you get banned from the pool and I'm not sure if that's a good thing?!