What's new

Summertime Saga

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

I bet Mia is one hell of a trap. Acting innocent all the time and as soon you drop your guard you're fucked.^^ So far she's my favorite and i hope the devs are not big titts all the time.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Mia, Eve, Rhonda, Cassie, Annie have smaller tits. Probably a few more I missed and there's still girls yet to be announced.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There was a new update with some new mom and aunt stuff. Also added a fishing mini game and a new character.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... I can't seem to work on the garden at the Aunt's place. Anyone else having this issue?

Never mind, I must have skipped past the part where she needed a shovel and had to go home and grab one.

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you want to see the latest content, take a peek at HGG on 4chan/aco.
They usually leak latest CG's.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After checking DC´s patreon again, after some long time, i ve seen he s planning on "Monster Girl"? Did he ever mentioned what kind of monstergirl he s aiming at? Maybe related to the event at night in school? A succubus character maybe?

I really hope he adds the gallery option in the phone menu in the next update.
Also some kind of poker-sabotage on eric, seen his Mom so far only once beaten, wish there were more of her tho.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After checking DC´s patreon again, after some long time, i ve seen he s planning on "Monster Girl"? Did he ever mentioned what kind of monstergirl he s aiming at? Maybe related to the event at night in school? A succubus character maybe?
could it be that it has something to do with the forest and the small rock in the water there ?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really hope he adds the gallery option in the phone menu in the next update.
Also some kind of poker-sabotage on eric, seen his Mom so far only once beaten, wish there were more of her tho.
Dunno about gallery, next update (0.12) is MC's sis. As for Erik's mom, she's the update after that (0.13).

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i ve read about 0.12 but that 0.13 content? at bloody last.

i dont think he s gonna go apeshit regarding story if theres a monstergirl somewhere, story so far looks interesting but not too twisted.

My best bet on the monstergirl would be succubus, slime or mermaid, pretty much vanilla girls....

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i ve read about 0.12 but that 0.13 content? at bloody last.

i dont think he s gonna go apeshit regarding story if theres a monstergirl somewhere, story so far looks interesting but not too twisted.

My best bet on the monstergirl would be succubus, slime or mermaid, pretty much vanilla girls....
I personally find the succubus the most normal one to appear in this game, but we will know in the future ;)

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see the fet list, but was wondering if it's mentioned anywhere in discussions the relationship types? I see some characters more dom/aggressive than others, but wondering if in like so many of these corruption type games you just screw them all the same way anyway.

Would make a change that for characters like the principle, you might get some action... just not the type of action you were planning for heh. Because if it's just another milf scene... meh.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't wait to have my way with the headteacher, but I have a feeling she's gonna get a bit spanky.

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Patiently waiting for the black athletic girl to get some h scenes.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't wait to have my way with the headteacher, but I have a feeling she's gonna get a bit spanky.
That's a bit my worry and what I'm curious about. It's not uncommon you get a character looking all dom and spanky with everyone else, and the scene ends up you just drilling her like the rest because you're the main character.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would make a change that for characters like the principle, you might get some action... just not the type of action you were planning for heh. Because if it's just another milf scene... meh.
I'd imagine I'm in the majority of people that for the most part do not want to be majorly surprised about the content of a sex scene beforehand. The last thing I want is to go after (for instance) that girl next door and it turns out she's actually a dude that likes to tie men up, whip them, piss on them...all while singing Johnny Cash tunes.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the aunt, but I did approve of the progression. The MC is gradually introduced to her kinks and can at any point jump off the bus if (for instance) the player is appalled by farm-related sexual content.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd imagine I'm in the majority of people that for the most part do not want to be majorly surprised about the content of a sex scene beforehand. The last thing I want is to go after (for instance) that girl next door and it turns out she's actually a dude that likes to tie men up, whip them, piss on them...all while singing Johnny Cash tunes.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the aunt, but I did approve of the progression. The MC is gradually introduced to her kinks and can at any point jump off the bus if (for instance) the player is appalled by farm-related sexual content.
Yeah, I don't mean anything totally off what you'd expect. But I don't believe I posted anything that asked for that either. The 'you' was the PC character in a sex everything (so far) game. So he'd be expecting sex, dommy lady might have other ideas. But doesn't mean go to the extremes you mentioned.

Just to follow what the character already shows, just not be a generic scene with a different milf. Because it's so common (especially in those 3D games) that regardless of the character, the encounters are pretty much the same. Now that you mentioned the Aunt, gives me a little hope.

Last edited:

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's a bit my worry and what I'm curious about. It's not uncommon you get a character looking all dom and spanky with everyone else, and the scene ends up you just drilling her like the rest because you're the main character.
I'm not into the dom thing but totally get where you're coming from. Most devs give the appearance of how characters should act, but then it just ends up a standard fuck-fest.

If you like a bit of everything, you should try My New Life. It doesn't go overboard or totally insane with different sex, but when it does do something new I think it does it pretty well.

The only thing that worries me about Summertime Saga, is that from the characters we've seen so far in terms of sex & environments, then thats all we're gonna get.

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The whole feeling is very nice,
especially the environment looks very peaceful