What's new

Summertime Saga

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Summertime Saga

Patiently waiting for the black athletic girl to get some h scenes.
I'm looking forward to her and Roxxy the most. They're scrappy but without the BDSM scenes the coach and principle will probably have.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm looking forward to her and Roxxy the most. They're scrappy but without the BDSM scenes the coach and principle will probably have.
I reckon the coach could either be a lesbian scene or a strapon scene :D

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if there will be the last textbook for the main teacher in the next update... i've been waiting for so long to see more of this one :rolleyes:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wonder if there will be the last textbook for the main teacher in the next update... i've been waiting for so long to see more of this one :rolleyes:
Patch notes are here

Sister story + scenes and H-scenes

Improved minigames

Master Somrak quests

New music, environments and SFX

New house layout with 3 new rooms

New mom dialogue scenes + H-scene

New Aunt Diane H-scene

New cut-scenes

4 new map locations (2 accessible)

Many new characters

Main menu VFX

New TV feature

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I was hoping Mia's storyline would be next after sister's but oh well. :(

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what about maria?

jokes aside, if the johnson arc is done i will try it again, updates at the moment feel like 2 scenes and a minigame, minimal story content. but i still like it, the art is awesome....awesomo.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Awaiting Principal and swimmer girl updates. Mia and her mom sounds interesting tho....that should be good. Wonder if her mother will have some type of donination kink or something.

Ruffleneck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was skeptical at first, about the visual style and not being fan of VNs myself, but decided to try anyways because it looked so professional and oh boy was I wrong with my initial skepticism. Love Summertime Saga and I'm constantly checking back for more.

And that art style? I grew up to it in the first few scenes x)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Once you see the wet t-shirt sis scene, if you don't have an epic boner instantly you're either not man enough or dead.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does Eriks mom only have the one nude poker scene at this point?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

poker scene? it tells me the game is under construction when i try to play
You have to try to use it, then ask Eric about finding more players. The under construction thing is pretty misleading in this case.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to have a sex with mom in the shower? whenever i try to choose sex option, she always said not today or something.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how to have a sex with mom in the shower? whenever i try to choose sex option, she always said not today or something.
You must have some interactions with your aunt first and tell her she should visit for dinner. Your mom and aunt will talk about your "behavior" and your mom will get a little more open with the sex memes. Otherwise you can pick the shower sex scene from your moms bedroom. If this doesn't help you might have chosen poorly and therefore the holy grail shall not be yours.

Last edited:

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that scene is not implemented yet. You can only get a BJ/HJ from the mom in the shower.

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to try to use it, then ask Eric about finding more players. The under construction thing is pretty misleading in this case.
Yeah, but not THAT misleading. There's so much missing UI in the actual poker game that its pretty much just a number generator clickfest with an ending scene of Eric getting naked 3/4 of the time. I'm looking forward to when it actually gets fleshed out. I just hope we don't have to wait for another additional girl for each new release with more story line...

Anyway, we should be getting an update with more fleshed out mini games in the next week or so, so I hope that one of the mini games that gets improved is the actual poker game.