What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン] 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

There's actually a full translation and I'm almost sure it was leaked here.

lulong420

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is also referred to as, Breath of Fire and Iron.
It's fairly easy to find any information you need on google about it. I would copy/paste here but I don't want to take credit for something I didn't do. Fun game though, got kind of lost till I found a walkthrough on hongfire. Thanks for share :)

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

famitsu.com/freegame/rtp/xp_rtp.html

I never found a partial translation. I made a walkthrough but deleted by accident oops
I still have no text...

@kingalaric: Thanks, but I have no text in the game :( Don't know if it even works.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...Did you set your system non-unicode apps to Japanese locale?

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, it works now!

Last edited:

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

The translation was leaked..? Is it still available..? @_@

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I meant human translation, guess it wasn't.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those looking for a more detailed walkthrough, see attached. You will need the partial translation txt that was floating around on hongfire, as I did not cover that portion of the game (I used that translation myself as a sort of walkthrough). I couldn't add it to my txt file b/c of size limit for txt attachments.

Attachments

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have a save right as free play opens up, with no events completed after that?

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question about the translation progress of this game if there is one. Since there were a partial one release I expect the finish one soon? Im only asking since im almost finish SoG, i want to start this game even if its jap but if i know this is coming out translated in a few months of time i'll wait for it.

samjaza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was translating this aswell
ulmf[dot]org/bbs/showthread.php?p=520675#post520675

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wish people would just upload like..the CG from this game, the art is really pretty but the games are just so frustrating and long and...why do people play them? @_@
I don't mean to be rude here, and with all due respect, this is the stupidest thing I've read all month. lol

Edit: Also, sorry, I just realized the post is almost a year old.

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

too bad that's just a machine translation
There's actually a full translation and I'm almost sure it was leaked here.
as applied to the game it is a machine translation. there is however a document in the folder that has a human translation of a great number of events in it. why it wasn't integrated into the game ive no clue.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but did this game ever release a full translation? I'm not talking about full machine, but a human translation. Thanks in ahead~

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone interested: I found dynamic library that works with the machine translated version and applocale with no hitches. The text shows just fine. It's apparently some modified RGSS103J.

Attachments

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhm, I can't get hotspring event (on mixed bath). I went there countless times and if men come, they only gossip about me.
I've everything but this in free roam (read the guide), has 306H. It's keeping me from finishing game...
Am I missing something or they really need to talk about it like 20+ times, before they get to action?

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhm, I can't get hotspring event (on mixed bath). I went there countless times and if men come, they only gossip about me.
I've everything but this in free roam (read the guide), has 306H. It's keeping me from finishing game...
Am I missing something or they really need to talk about it like 20+ times, before they get to action?
You should have the option to go in naked (second option I think). Go naked, men will show up randomly, but when they do, choose to leave (first option). Then they will chase you. Get caught for scene.