What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ スケイルガーデン] 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

Ow so i need beter equipment thx um no i dont have any thing to translate it
one more question can u actualy walk around nude or can u only pul down her panties and shoes ?
I don't think you can walk around nude, but during the end she can walk around topless while wearing bikini bottoms, but I believe its only in a certain fixed location. Its required to get one of the last h scenes.

If you want to try and translate some of the text I would suggest getting both translation aggregator

hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/94395-Translation-Aggregator-v0-4-9

and agth

mediafire.com/download/u6n197x6jpy8v6c/agth.rar#!

after its download put the extracted agth folder to your C: drive along with program files

make a shortcut for the game then go to the shortcuts properties and put C:\agth\agth.exe /c /x
in the culumn that has the "C:\Program files \blablabla" in front of it. the x should be the name of the game startup icon which is often just game. If the name is in japanese just copy and paste it in place of the x. Also the \ symbol will look different in the target column

If an AGTH narrow window comes up when you start up the game then you did the first part right. Another part of it is there should be a bunch of options the drop down in the agth window one should look like
0x10016EC7:00000000 GetGliphOutLineW pick that one by highlighting it.

After that just click the translation aggregator symbol with a big T that should be in the translation aggregator folder.

As long as your on the internet you should be able to translate some words through google, freetranslation, and a couple others. The translation isn't great contextually but it can be of some use.

Last edited:

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think you can walk around nude, but during the end she can walk around topless while wearing bikini bottoms, but I believe its only in a certain fixed location. Its required to get one of the last h scenes.

If you want to try and translate some of the text I would suggest getting both translation aggregator

hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/94395-Translation-Aggregator-v0-4-9

and agth

mediafire.com/download/u6n197x6jpy8v6c/agth.rar#!

after its download put the extracted agth folder to your C: drive along with program files

make a shortcut for the game then go to the shortcuts properties and put C:\agth\agth.exe /c /x
in the culumn that has the "C:\Program files \blablabla" in front of it. the x should be the name of the game startup icon which is often just game. If the name is in japanese just copy and paste it in place of the x. Also the \ symbol will look different in the target column

If an AGTH narrow window comes up when you start up the game then you did the first part right. Another part of it is there should be a bunch of options the drop down in the agth window one should look like
0x10016EC7:00000000 GetGliphOutLineW pick that one by highlighting it.

After that just click the translation aggregator symbol with a big T that should be in the translation aggregator folder.

As long as your on the internet you should be able to translate some words through google, freetranslation, and a couple others. The translation isn't great contextually but it can be of some use.
Thx for the help m8 i managed to get it translated
But i am stuck again i finished the part where u go to the hot springs kill some buggs and get a h sceen after that i got kidnapped by some badits deffeated them now i dont know what to do next kinda only running around and killing ants and lizards

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you already got snatched up by the bandits you should go back to that area and fiddle with the red, blue and yellow switches until a hidden door appears. You get an h scene if you lose to the first bandit you see behind the hidden door I believe. After you thoroughly search the bandits hidden bunker I think the biggest thing your going to be doing is trying to get 200,000 gold to go sailing to some dangerous far away land with nice weapons. There are some missions, but for the most part I think you need to go looking for silver, gold coins, and all kinds of valuable rocks and objects.

To the west of the beach with the hermit crabs there should be a hidden cave thoroughly explore that and make sure to crawl so she finds hidden ore and crystals when you get to certain areas with rough textured ground. Theres a boss here or there though. I believe level 20 should be good if your trying to take out all the bosses before you set sail.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would try to save up enough gold to buy a steel sword. In the weapons shop there are two different items that cost 1000 Gold. I skip buying the 300 Gold items first grind enough to get a steel sword(the 1st 1000 gold item) and then grind enough to get the second 1000 g item the steel guard. I don't think you need to buy any of the other items except maybe the 20,000 g shame bracelet/garter in the shop owned by the green haired lady, but even that is unnecessary.

Most enemies drop items that are worth some money if you sell them but occasionally an enemy will drop a really valuable item. Do you have any type of translation for the text?
Whoa, what's the 20k garter belt? Is that in the game with the redhead or the blonde main char? What does it do? Do you need it for the plot? Is it one of the cursed items? For that matter, what do the 2 (or more?) cursed accessories do?

Thanks!

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoa, what's the 20k garter belt? Is that in the game with the redhead or the blonde main char? What does it do? Do you need it for the plot? Is it one of the cursed items? For that matter, what do the 2 (or more?) cursed accessories do?

Thanks!

The shame belt is in the breath of iron and fire game with the red head. I now personally think its useless as selling your panties, and dinking around in the bath/natural spa, should be enough to lower kates shame count(or raise it).

For now the only thing I think is worth buying is the steel sword and the steel protector both going for 1000 gold. Everything else of any particular use can be found or gifted.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The shame belt is in the breath of iron and fire game with the red head. I now personally think its useless as selling your panties, and dinking around in the bath/natural spa, should be enough to lower kates shame count(or raise it).

For now the only thing I think is worth buying is the steel sword and the steel protector both going for 1000 gold. Everything else of any particular use can be found or gifted.
Thanks! On another note, in the game after with the blonde, I noticed there were 2 accessories that said "might be cursed" and "is definitely cursed". Both items lowered your stats while equipped. Do you know why they are there?

Thanks again!

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes losing to an enemy unlocks an h scene. Some people are a little too good at grinding and gaining levels so I would think the two different cursed items would be useful in helping people lose. I don't think its for anything else, but I might go through that game again to jog my memory.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sometimes losing to an enemy unlocks an h scene. Some people are a little too good at grinding and gaining levels so I would think the two different cursed items would be useful in helping people lose. I don't think its for anything else, but I might go through that game again to jog my memory.
Awesome! =)

I'll probably play the game again, myself. The mid/end-game is good, but it's the beginning and the build up that really shines! XD

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the Fire and Iron game, the one with the red-head, how do you get a level five weapon? Or is there a way to use her special skill multiple times in a single day?

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the Fire and Iron game, the one with the red-head, how do you get a level five weapon? Or is there a way to use her special skill multiple times in a single day?
You won't get a level 5 or greater weapon unless you get past the point where the town is attacked by the ant men and the red ant leader threatens the town.

After that point you need to collect 200,000 gold. After searching around a bit and collecting stuff to sell you should get caught by some bandits. After you figure out how to get away go back to the area where the bandits held you captive search for a set of red blue and yellow switching and fiddle with them until a hidden door opens up. At the end of the hidden bandit bunker there will be a tough bandit with a light weight level 4 sword beat him(and of course loot their other valuables as well) obtain his sword and test out the special breath move to see that the level goes to 6.

You won't be able to fight the level 8 turtles until you gather enough money to set sail but it might be useful to do so. When you get to the island of fancy weapons make sure you get to a point where you fight an ankylosaur afterwards try to find a turtle on that same island and take it out. The turtle gives you the strongest guard it also happens to drop it every time you defeat one.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You won't get a level 5 or greater weapon unless you get past the point where the town is attacked by the ant men and the red ant leader threatens the town.

After that point you need to collect 200,000 gold. After searching around a bit and collecting stuff to sell you should get caught by some bandits. After you figure out how to get away go back to the area where the bandits held you captive search for a set of red blue and yellow switching and fiddle with them until a hidden door opens up. At the end of the hidden bandit bunker there will be a tough bandit with a light weight level 4 sword beat him(and of course loot their other valuables as well) obtain his sword and test out the special breath move to see that the level goes to 6.

You won't be able to fight the level 8 turtles until you gather enough money to set sail but it might be useful to do so. When you get to the island of fancy weapons make sure you get to a point where you fight an ankylosaur afterwards try to find a turtle on that same island and take it out. The turtle gives you the strongest guard it also happens to drop it every time you defeat one.
I just escaped from the bandits and returned to the inn. How do I get back to the cave the held me in?

Last edited:

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It should be a screen over from where the game starts. Keep going south until you zone to a small area. In the beginning of the game there should be a rock blocking the path, but after the bandit thing(or maybe earlier) you should have a path south again into a cave with metallic worms. Search the south part of the cave. When your done fiddling with the switches to open up the hidden path don't forget to lose to the first bandit you encounter for an h scene on top of the other stuff I mentioned.

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a download link? The one in the first post doesn't work anymore. And I would love if you post the partial translation as well. Thanks.

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is no text at all in the game. Is that normal?

Also do you have that partial translation by any case?

famitsu.com/freegame/rtp/xp_rtp.html

I never found a partial translation. I made a walkthrough but deleted by accident oops

Last edited: